Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soni FBSM Birmingham  (Read 3504 times)

Offline baseball_99

First visit to Soni her advert can be found at :

External Link/Members Only

After a manic 7 days of work i needed a treat, decided on Soni as wanted to see someone who i hadnt seen before, contacted her and she said £40 for massage, i enquired about B2B and she said £40, thinking this was not offer I asked again but she said yes £80, we'll come this to later.

Soni's incall location is directly opposite Mailbox, if your unsure of the area there is a paid parking round the corner which is safe, if I had a bit more time i would have parked on Bath Row and walked down, if your coming by train then its just a few minutes walk from New St.

Soni is fairly attractive in a cute kind of way, i wouldnt put her in the slim category like Jane or Scarlett but she isnt fat. She has nice boobs but a slightly rounder arse imo.

Massage was given on a massage table but there is also a double bed in the room.

I told Soni i needed a good rub down, shoulders and neck aching after a long week, to be fair the massage was good, she got rid of those aches and pains, at one point she was walking on my back and using the ceiling and wardrobe next to the bed to apply pressure and also she pulling my arms & legs in all sorts of positions. Soni had her top off but left on her thong.

During the small talk when i was being massaged Soni said she didnt like to talk about extras on the phone, i said that i was just confirming that b2b was on offer and that there would no misunderstanding. She went on say she doesnt like people ringing up asking her for sex and bjs! So you've been warned guys! My response was well i wouldnt ask for extras on the phone but if i was offered during a meet i would probably take up the offer.

Once the massage was over she glanced her nipple against the side of my face and then started for HE. Guess that's the B2B was over.

At this point her thong is off and she is started on the HE which was OK.

Reason for the neutral review is i'm baffled what the £80 was for, £40 for massage, £20 for HE but what's the other £20 for?

The massage was good and just what i needed, HE was ok but I reckon I could have paid just the £60

If I needed another firm massage I would happily see Soni again but thats all.

Dodo

What you paid is about the going rate for nude, HR and touching......some also throw in B2B......with Soni I normally get the above and a tad more.

Offline baseball_99

Thanks for your reply Dodo, apart from the wank there was hardly any touching and although she had a her top off I didn't get chance to view her boobs all that often as my head was down. Plus she didn't get fully naked until HE.

Did you get any extras on your first visit?

Dodo

Thanks for your reply Dodo, apart from the wank there was hardly any touching and although she had a her top off I didn't get chance to view her boobs all that often as my head was down. Plus she didn't get fully naked until HE.

Did you get any extras on your first visit?
As I recall, probably not to be honest but have had more in extra's from Soni than any other Thai. Pit you did not get a chance to have a play with her boobs.......they are impressive.

Offline johnsnow

Have seen Soni several times.

She offers an impressive professional massage and very friendly manner.

Second time had some B2B - but I kind of dictated it and she went along with it, so after 30 mins of very good massage - I asked for the B2B and as soon as she stripped off completely (including pants) I turned over.  She allowed touching outside of her pussy not inside, as she said previous customer a few days before had been rough with it & it was sore! But said she would let me touch next time I returned. Which I haven't yet.  Went on top of her for an impressive play with her titties and titwank - finish with a spray all over them.

So there is potential there!

Offline Mclovinsbrother

I've seen her myself a few times as recommend by a fellow member on here. Her massages have always been good (she does know what she's doing and sorted out some muscles injuries I've had). I've not had the B2B yet but may try next time. I'm comfortable with her but I do need to try others to compare.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 07:32:47 pm by Mclovinsbrother »

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Hi guys, I've been trying to call soni but I've had no luck getting through to her. Her number rings but no answer. Tried texting too but no response. She usually replies within the hour. Help appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Stapler

Soni may be away. I haven't seen her ads for some time.

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dekka

She's gone to London with no plan to return.

I believe she's let her flat go too.

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Cheers guys, that clears it up. was comfortable here and knew what I was getting. Will have to pluck up the courage and try someone else. plenty of good reviews, just need to decide. Thanks again.  Mcl

Offline Stapler

Will have to pluck up the courage and try someone else. plenty of good reviews, just need to decide. Thanks again.  Mcl

....I think I've heard that before!  :lol:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1