Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie H  (Read 1502 times)

18 review(s) for Melanie H. (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

SEW15

This is the first of 3 AMAZING punts I've had in the last few weeks.

https://www.adultwork.com/3163121
 https://www.adultwork.com/Melanie+H%2E

I texted Melanie for a Friday night meet a couple of weeks back. Comms were very good, texted back straight away and arranged a time to meet. Her English was perfect too as she gave me directions to her flat which is just around the corner from Essex Street in the City centre and there was plenty of parking available. I chose the small car park opposite the Chinese restaurant on the corner which I think was about 80p an hour to park.
I was greeted with a kiss at the door by Melanie who is very petite, very friendly and very, very, very beautiful. She was wearing a gorgeous little black outfit, invited me in and offered me a drink and a shower.
After that we made our way into the bedroom and to be honest I couldn't wait to get her clothes off. After we'd stripped we lay on the bed kissing (lots of DFK) before I started to kiss her body all over before making my way down to give her RO which she seemed to love before she rubbered me up and gave me OW. Her technique was brilliant and she made eye contact the whole way through. I could feel I was close to cumming so we switched again back to RO and alternated between my tongue and a toy from Ann Summers which had Mel moaning pretty loudly. She told me she was close to cumming too and wanted to go on top.
Mel was very tight and I thought I was going to pop as soon as she climbed on top of me but I managed to hold back long enough until she told me she was cumming, and hearing her say that with her sexy voice tipped me over the edge and I had a great orgasm inside her.
We lay together for a few minutes while she kissed and stroked my chest and it wasn't long before I was hard again. I went back down to Mel's beautiful pussy before rimming her ass, then switching back and forth.
I had also told Mel earlier I had a foot fetish and made my way to her feet so I could suck her toes and lick her soles. She was slightly ticklish and her giggles only turned me on more. After more foot worship, RO and rimming I couldn't wait to fuck her again. We had sex in several positions and I could feel myself coming close again while we were fucking doggy style and asked to switch so I was on top because I wanted to look at her face as I came. I fucked her hard and had another great orgasm before we collapsed on the bed into a sweaty heap.
We lay there chatting together for a few minutes and it was like I was actually talking to my girlfriend. Mel then offered me a massage before I left but to my horror my hour was up and I actually had to tell her I had to leave as I was going out later on!!!
I could of easily stayed there all night long if I hadn't already made plans....she's incredible.

18 review(s) found for Melanie H. linked to in above post (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

vw

Nice review, she is on my backup list currently for next trip up !

Shame she accepts oral without but won't give it or did you wear a dental dam ?  some gils insist on them to i have read

Hidden Image/Members Only

SEW15

Haha, no I didn't have to wear one of those.
I really recommend seeing her.

Andy61

vw

Haha, no I didn't have to wear one of those.
I really recommend seeing her.

Imagine that would ruin the vibe, have heard of girls requesting it for RO though !

SEW15

Imagine that would ruin the vibe, have heard of girls requesting it for RO though !

Really?? Luckily it hasn't happened to me yet. I couldn't do it, I'd have to leave.

vw

Really?? Luckily it hasn't happened to me yet. I couldn't do it, I'd have to leave.

I would do it if recording was allowed !    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One for the collection to cheer me up on a rainy day !

She has been loitering near the top of my list for a visit when I come an have my next stop over !

SEW15

I would do it if recording was allowed !    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One for the collection to cheer me up on a rainy day !

She has been loitering near the top of my list for a visit when I come an have my next stop over !

Make sure your next stop over in Brum is in the week though because she doesn't work over the weekend  :thumbsup:

vw

Make sure your next stop over in Brum is in the week though because she doesn't work over the weekend  :thumbsup:

I usually do Sunday-Thursday  forthe last 3 visits, I hear weekends are pretty dire for the action !