Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Blonde Zaneta  (Read 2762 times)

18 review(s) for Sexy Blonde Zaneta (15 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lechuck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £80

Venue - serviced apartments within a 5 minute walk from South Kensington tube

Girl - cute blonde girl about 5'5. The pics on her profile are photoshopped but her verification picture is public which gives you a good idea of her natural state. She has cut her hair since her profile pictures (or had extensions in them) but she is a very good looking girl.

The meet - Might be a bit too vanilla for some. Kissing but not DFK, no fingers and CIM is £30 extra. However, she does allow COB. Bit of a miscommunication when I asked - I asked if I could cum on her body or cum inside her. When I asked if I could cum inside she looked genuinely shocked. I realised she obviously thought I meant bareback so after I made it very clear I meant in the condom she seemed to relax but took a while to get back into it after that! She is also not one for the shy guys as I found I had to take the lead. Started off with some light kissing then moved onto the bed for OWO (obligatory wet wipes though I had showered). It was not deep but good use of the tongue and hand action got me going in no time. Moved on to oral on her where she was fairly vocal and played with her tits at the same time (when I wasn't giving them a squeeze anyway). I could feel myself cumming pretty quick so I pulled out and came all over her tits.

After the sex we had a chat about Hungary and other places in Europe. Her English is very good and she kept eye contact, smiling with her really nice teeth. It did feel like a good GFE.

Definitely recommended.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review. Presumably she is a Cloisters girl?

Offline realist

thanks for the review. She has been on my HL. Shame about no fingering, otherwise she would be a definite punt.

Offline lechuck

Offline BootsnBunches

Looks perfect for me.

Were her breasts natural? Did you enquire about a facial? I've read her profile but it would be good to be sure if you have chance to answer thanks.

Offline lechuck

Yes her breasts were definitely natural. Didn't enquire about a facial but I'm guessing as CIM is extra, facial would be as well although her profile doesn't list it as an extra

Offline tantric talents

She's in the same place as Anna Marie External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Now there's a surprise  :lol:
Reviews on her vary a lot. She does spend a lot of time back home with her family.
A much more mature woman but might sample on her next trip back here..
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 08:54:58 pm by tantric talents »

Offline MintRoyale

Slightly off topic but need to respond to Tantric, I throughly recommend Anna Marie. How often do you get to bang an ex Playboy model?  Sure it's the Hungarian edition, but still counts  :cool:

Offline tantric talents

Slightly off topic but need to respond to Tantric, I throughly recommend Anna Marie. How often do you get to bang an ex Playboy model?  Sure it's the Hungarian edition, but still counts  :cool:
Thanks Minty  :drinks:
Back on the HL