Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coffee morning at Paradise Spa, Dagenham  (Read 14420 times)

Offline davidgood

As I have now been to these parties three times I feel they warrant a review.

The Coffee Mornings are held every Wednesday starting at 11am. The Spa facilities can be used up to 6 o’clock but the party girls leave around 4 pm.

The entrance fee for guys is £50 plus a deposit of £10 for a locker key. Fresh clean towels, condoms and pizza at lunch time are all included.  Tea, coffee  etc.   at  the bar is extra.

The party girls this week were;-

Jess, Luna, Yazmin, Anna, Malu, Melons Marie and Ebony.  A mix of younger girls and matures.

There were two swinger couples but as far as I am aware they were not playing with the single guys. In the past I have seen at least one swinger lady who has been happy to play.

Several of the girls base themselves in the ‘Couples Room’ where there are 4 beds pushed together. The rest spread themselves around the rooms in various parts of the building.

As I had not met her before I started off with Ebony a slim black lady. After some oral she climbed up for some cow girl and then I finished off with some doggy.

After the lunch break Luna lead me to her bed and performed some exquisite oral on me which lead to a satisfactory conclusion.

I then had to wait a while until Russian Anna was free for some cow girl and then doggy with her knelt at the edge of the bed.

While I was saying my goodbyes,  Malu  was encouraging me to stay for another round but I decided I had better head for home.

As the venue has a number of rooms and areas and guys are coming and going I can’t give an exact number of how many were there, I estimate 20 to 25.

These are the cheapest parties I know of in London and are good VFM, IMO.

As usual some words of warning;-

Firstly the girls are not young models but a mix of young and mature, black and white and several nationalities.

Secondly although some girls wear stockings and a bit of lingerie, given there are jacuzzis, sauna and steam room a lot of the floor area is wet so most go around in just a towel.

Thirdly because of the reasonable entrance fee these parties can be busy and although you can get plenty action you may have to wait a while for a specific popular girl.

If these things do not put you off then this is the link;-

External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood

Offline joe diddley

Thanks David. I guess you have to book before coming rather than just show up. Is that right?

vt

Are there any pics of these ladies...or is it best not to ask?  ;)

Offline drwho

Nice one David

I've been on the lookout for a sub £100 daytime party on a Wednesday for a while. Your previous report of these sounded less encouraging, but this makes me want to make the trek out East

Offline thebadooboy

As I have now been to these parties three times I feel they warrant a review.

The Coffee Mornings are held every Wednesday starting at 11am. The Spa facilities can be used up to 6 o’clock but the party girls leave around 4 pm.

The entrance fee for guys is £50 plus a deposit of £10 for a locker key. Fresh clean towels, condoms and pizza at lunch time are all included.  Tea, coffee  etc.   at  the bar is extra.

The party girls this week were;-

Jess, Luna, Yazmin, Anna, Malu, Melons Marie and Ebony.  A mix of younger girls and matures.

There were two swinger couples but as far as I am aware they were not playing with the single guys. In the past I have seen at least one swinger lady who has been happy to play.

Several of the girls base themselves in the ‘Couples Room’ where there are 4 beds pushed together. The rest spread themselves around the rooms in various parts of the building.

As I had not met her before I started off with Ebony a slim black lady. After some oral she climbed up for some cow girl and then I finished off with some doggy.

After the lunch break Luna lead me to her bed and performed some exquisite oral on me which lead to a satisfactory conclusion.

I then had to wait a while until Russian Anna was free for some cow girl and then doggy with her knelt at the edge of the bed.

While I was saying my goodbyes,  Malu  was encouraging me to stay for another round but I decided I had better head for home.

As the venue has a number of rooms and areas and guys are coming and going I can’t give an exact number of how many were there, I estimate 20 to 25.

These are the cheapest parties I know of in London and are good VFM, IMO.

As usual some words of warning;-

Firstly the girls are not young models but a mix of young and mature, black and white and several nationalities.

Secondly although some girls wear stockings and a bit of lingerie, given there are jacuzzis, sauna and steam room a lot of the floor area is wet so most go around in just a towel.

Thirdly because of the reasonable entrance fee these parties can be busy and although you can get plenty action you may have to wait a while for a specific popular girl.

If these things do not put you off then this is the link;-

External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood
David, what time did you go there? 11 or after noon?

Offline davidgood

Thanks David. I guess you have to book before coming rather than just show up. Is that right?
Joe, no membership required and no need to book. Just turn up on the day with the entrance fee and and your £10 deposit for a locker.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Are there any pics of these ladies...or is it best not to ask?  ;)
You will find pics of some of the ladies on the sites of LAPC, LSAP and The Retro.

For these Coffee mornings the Spa does not advertise which ladies are going to be there, but some will also be going to the LAPC party in the evening, for which a line up is posted.

Please remember these are VFM parties with a number of semi professional, part timers; not short duration premium price parties. So do not expect young full time WGs if you go.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Nice one David

I've been on the lookout for a sub £100 daytime party on a Wednesday for a while. Your previous report of these sounded less encouraging, but this makes me want to make the trek out East
drwho,

When I went last summer I made the mistake of going on the first Wednesday after Ramadan, so very busy with pushy young guys.

If you intend to go please read my words of warning and the reply I have given to VT.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

David, what time did you go there? 11 or after noon?
As I had to do some work in the morning I did not get there till about 12.30. So I was only able to fit in one round before the lunch break.

Also I did not stay till 4 as I wanted to try and avoid the rush hour and be home early. Hence I declined Malu's offer to stay for another pop. Hopefully I will see her sometime this week or next to have a crack at her.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Borehamwood

Interesting, never heard of this place. What goes on the rest of the week? e.g. tonight they have Relaxation Sundays 7pm - midnight £25 for single men. Are there working girls there or are men hoping to get lucky with the civvy women who've come in for £5?

peter296

Also what is the chance for a new person to get some action?

Offline davidgood

Interesting, never heard of this place. What goes on the rest of the week? e.g. tonight they have Relaxation Sundays 7pm - midnight £25 for single men. Are there working girls there or are men hoping to get lucky with the civvy women who've come in for £5?
The Spa is essentially a venue for swingers/naturists, but has party girls there on a Wednesday.

I have not been on other days but suspect that you will only 'get luck' with civvy women if you are a good looking young stud on other days of the week. But I maybe wrong.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Also what is the chance for a new person to get some action?
Not quite sure of your question.

If you are going along on a day when there are party girls then there is every chance you will get some action if you are happy to get stuck in. Maybe not the best place for a 'newbie' to go their first party but you have to start somewhere and there are less and less places to go these days.

If you are going on what are primarily swingers evenings then see my comments in the previous post.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  I have been many times to these at the recommendation of Steve2  ;)  it is not flashy its pretty basic a bit like an old swimming club with out the pool :D The hot tubs are good as is the steam room and shower area maybe 8 people could have a shower together.

The play rooms are a bit hit and miss as the mattresses are knackered  :D :D there is a harder playroom with a stable door and the main room mainly for chilling but some times used as a mass shag room :D :D the pole/ disco room behind the bar is great for watching the leading lady of the day be gang banged on the main bench something most guys need to do a few times see what the mode for the day is then join in its great :P These days are not really for the faint hearted young set but some turn up the girls range I have shagged stunners and mutters funnily the best one I shagged there was a slim busty African Queen type after I had shagged a porker from Essex she said I must introduce you to ... so don't be picky as one thing can lead on to a better one :dance: Last time I went there were a few SouthAmerica girls they were vague about where they really came from hey ho its good value if you can take the time out for the duration 4hrs :drinks:

Word of warning though it is a swingers club some of the couples don't want anything to do with lurchers as they call single guys they tend to be easy to spot and some ladies just play with BBC so get the feel of the place and day and watch for a bit first
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 04:30:44 pm by GreyDave »

markythestud

I'm tempted to go to this. I've been to places like Rios where you have to charm your way to a shag and also parties where you don't have to try (but maybe wait). This looks like a combination of the two and could be fun.

Offline drwho

Been 5 times to the Wednesday evening LAPC events, but tried my first daytime session earlier today.

Decent enough value at £50 (though I'd be unlikely to go if the entrance was much more)
Recognised all the girls from the evening events:
Leona  (Black British)
Luna  (Brazilian)
Anna (Russian)
Malu  (Portuguese/Brazilian)

Also in attendance were Kelly (Brazilian) and Rose (Brazilian) I didn't play with either,  but have done so previously.
There was a bit of waiting around at times,  but once the first pop is out of the way I can live with that.

I also enjoy the steam room,  sauna,  jazuzzi and serviceable showers.

There was also a couple of swinger couples who locked themselves (separately) in rooms on several occasions.
I don't understand what they get out of it though,  as they both appeared to be couples so what's the thrill in having it away behind a locked door in a manky room in the spa without any pervs or participants. ...?

Overall I'd regard it as LAPC Lite (with pizza)

Offline Steely Dan

Hey the Doctor, Why not cut and paste this into a review?

vt

You will find pics of some of the ladies on the sites of LAPC, LSAP and The Retro.

For these Coffee mornings the Spa does not advertise which ladies are going to be there, but some will also be going to the LAPC party in the evening, for which a line up is posted.

Please remember these are VFM parties with a number of semi professional, part timers; not short duration premium price parties. So do not expect young full time WGs if you go.

Regards,

davidgood

Cheers David!  :drinks:

Not many in their prime, but they do all look fuckable...I'll have to give these budget parties a go some time to see if I could have fun.

I guess I have been a bit spoilt by the premium parties, though the standards aren't quite as high there this past year, so it has been more difficult to justify the huge premium at times.

Offline davidgood

Cheers David!  :drinks:

Not many in their prime, but they do all look fuckable...I'll have to give these budget parties a go some time to see if I could have fun.

I guess I have been a bit spoilt by the premium parties, though the standards aren't quite as high there this past year, so it has been more difficult to justify the huge premium at times.

In view of their age and experience a lot of them are in their prime, IMO. You will find them enthusiastic and keen to give a good service without anyone looking over their shoulder and telling them what to do.

Also you will find that some of them have moved on from the premium parties such as Malu, who I think was known as Joy elsewhere.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline drwho

One thing to bare in mind is although at £50 (Wednesday daytime) or £60 (evening) this is undoubtedly extremely good value for money you will find services to be limited compared to most of the Phoenix girls.

In my experience none of them allow kissing and few RO for example. The latter is not such a big deal for me as I would be cautious about where I lick at these events unless I know for certain a girl is fresh from the shower. At Phoenix on the otherhand I would consider RO pretty much essential for every girl I see (maybe I'm contradicting myself with double hygiene standards)

It is also rare to see a girl servicing more than one man at a time (which is another reason for having to be prepared for a little waiting time)

Offline GreyDave

One thing to bare in mind is although at £50 (Wednesday daytime) or £60 (evening) this is undoubtedly extremely good value for money you will find services to be limited compared to most of the Phoenix girls.

In my experience none of them allow kissing and few RO for example. The latter is not such a big deal for me as I would be cautious about where I lick at these events unless I know for certain a girl is fresh from the shower. At Phoenix on the otherhand I would consider RO pretty much essential for every girl I see (maybe I'm contradicting myself with double hygiene standards)

It is also rare to see a girl servicing more than one man at a time (which is another reason for having to be prepared for a little waiting time)

:hi: I and a few other chaps have shared girls in rooms and in the big tv room :yahoo: plus there is often a blonde greedy girl takeing all cummers on the table she is more of an old swinger type than a wg her partner oversees the chaps shagging her..
I have not been for a few months now so things as all ways may of changed how ever the best thing for me is the time frame of 6hrs :drinks: this is great for recharge and just chilling when Ive been to Phx / Lady M and others I ve felt its a bash away and get pops out here it is much more chilled although not al stunners they have ..experaince :drinks:

Offline Hotandfun5

Hi all
I'm going to go and visit for the coffee morning,

But not sure how to go about it, the rooms do you just walk in and if the girl likes you you stay of move on

Any advice would be great, don't want to look like a leech

Been to rios twice recently and wasn't impressed

Thanks all

billsmith1738

you wrote a glowing report on luna and her expert oral was that with or without a condom and was you allowed to repay the favour

Offline davidgood

Hi all
I'm going to go and visit for the coffee morning,

But not sure how to go about it, the rooms do you just walk in and if the girl likes you you stay of move on

Any advice would be great, don't want to look like a leech

Been to rios twice recently and wasn't impressed

Thanks all

These parties are not like Rio's, there are girls there who are there to play.

The 'etiquette' is that in the large Couples Room you stand at the end of the bed the girl is using, catch her eye so she knows you are waiting and move in when she is free. You may have to wait on the bed until she has a shower.

Similar with girls in rooms, depends on the girl.  But usually they want you to wait at the door until they have finished off the previous guy.

There may be swinger couples there but you will soon pick up if they are there to play with everyone or are sticking together.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Hotandfun5

Thanks David appreciate advice

Still little nervous sure once get going will be a good day

billsmith1738

vt

can I please have an answer

Probably, but it helps if you direct your question to the person you need the answer from. 

A PM is best if you want a specific answer from a specific person, the person you're asking may not revisit this thread.

billsmith1738

sorry I should have directed my question to David Good

Offline davidgood

you wrote a glowing report on luna and her expert oral was that with or without a condom and was you allowed to repay the favour

Luna knows me from many parties going back several years and therefore the oral was without. However, at these parties everything is at discretion so YMMV.

I did not give Luna a good licking on this occasion as there were several guys waiting to see her and I did not want to hog her.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Hotandfun5

So never made coffee morning but planning on newbie night is it worth going or should just man up and go on Wednesday morning

Offline davidgood

So never made coffee morning but planning on newbie night is it worth going or should just man up and go on Wednesday morning

I think the 'newbie' nights are more for swinger couples. Unless you are an attractive young stud you may find you do not get much action.

But if you do go to a one, please let us have review.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline GreyDave

:drinks: 

Best to go on a coffe morning or the Monday evening  " Action" as some chaps call it is easy to find and on occasions in past Cady a West Indian milf type often has walked around asking :D :D :D ...not a bad shag but don't touch her feet she is a bit iffy about that :D :D

WG `s are there and you will be shagged, but swingers nights can be a bit more chancey I have been turn away and been told by one English Milf she only plays with 8" plus guys :(  (that's twice my offering :( ) and some are BBC only fans, given these cavets.... I think its great fun and value with a good crowd I am no looker and am out of shape but like it :drinks: :drinks: