Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall v incall  (Read 1806 times)

Offline jj321

Hey all :),

Don't know if that has been covered before, but there is a real bias towards incall girls. Review wise I would like to see girls that have been discrete, visitied at an adress,  gave good service and then pissed off lol. suppose its on my mind as I'm pished and the horn is on lol. but really no reliable reports of wg at home?

getting something arranged tommorw i hope, not soon enough lol :)

Cheers,

James

Offline zag69

I'd recommend you only opt for an outcall if you're in a hotel. You don't want them to know where you live, they could blackmail you or possibly a pimp could. Beware.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 07:38:15 am by zag69 »

pking_paul

I'd recommend you only opt for an outcall if you're in a hotel. You don't want them to know where you live, they could blackmail you or possibly a pimp could. Beware.

Are there any hotels to avoid? Down in the SW here was a shit stir when hotel security got involved.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85270.0

RandyF

Hey all :),

Don't know if that has been covered before, but there is a real bias towards incall girls. Cheers,

Don' think it's a bias mate, it's just that the vast majority of punters are either unable or unwilling to have hoors in there own home.

Maybe an agency is your best bet, for a home outcall - a lot of the more popular indies, won't bother there arse for say a 1hr outcall on a Sat night - they have more than enough cock, prepared to come to them.

Offline Marmalade

He also said he's pished which is not a good way to start thinking anout an outcall.

Rule for outcalls if you decide to risk them: choose carefully and make your place prossie-proof.

ickydicky

He also said he's pished which is not a good way to start thinking anout an outcall.

Rule for outcalls if you decide to risk them: choose carefully and make your place prossie-proof.

wise words.

Offline pieeyedpiper

No way would I have an out :( :(call to my home
I don't think that there is any guarantee of discretion even when using an agency.......the WG they send will still always know where you live...........

ickydicky

only a crazy would let a wg into their house. the idea is madness

Offline pieeyedpiper

Or someone who has the horn real bad and is not thinking straight as the blood supply is somewhere else  :D

ickydicky

then make the call and head out to a hoor near you. there r plenty near me in partick and finnieston

Offline pieeyedpiper

Any reasonably attractive mature ones you can recommend?

ickydicky

Offline DrGFreeman

there is too much paranoia about outcall, if an agency know where you live - so what ?
I've done outcall throughout my punting career (15 years) and never had an issue
ok I would not leave rolex watches lying around (not that I own one), nor would I take a street walker home
but if you're single, really, whats going to happen ?

has anyone got any personal stories to share of how it went wrong ?
(I mean direct experience, not some crap you read elsewhere on the internet)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:51:11 am by DrGFreeman »

Offline Marmalade

there is too much paranoia about outcall, if an agency know where you live - so what ?
I've done outcall throughout my punting career (15 years) and never had an issue
ok I would not leave rolex watches lying around (not that I own one), nor would I take a street walker home
but if you're single, really, whats going to happen ?

has anyone got any personal stories to share of how it went wrong ?
(I mean direct experience, not some crap you read elsewhere on the internet)

I seem to remember Nik had a classic, probably in his book, about some cunt of a prossie screaming and bawling in his driveway ......  :D :D :D

(ok, not funny at the time!)

Offline DrGFreeman

I seem to remember Nik had a classic
no personal experience then ?

Offline Marmalade

no personal experience then ?
If you're asking me, no cataclysms that I haven't controlled. Worst was perhaps a cunt who tried to raise the price and lower the services provided once she was in the door. Thought she could make threats. I knew I had a lot more ammunition, stood my ground and told her firmly that she could leave immediately.

Another occasion in a hotel room I came out of the bathroom snd found her obviously raking around trying to find where I might have hidden stuff. I just smiled knowingly at her. (ffs when I hide stuff I don't put it somewhere where a two-bit whore is going to find it). She was an ok shag after that (no point in needless venting).

Inspector Gadget

If your'e seriously considering an out call, make sure the prossie has exceptional feedback. It's unlikely they'd risk their reputation to steal yer steak knives!  In my experience, agency lassies are more willing to travel, but not always. G.e.a advertise out calls, and they certainly provide them, but it's at the prossies discretion if she's prepared to travel. Some will demand taxi fares on top of their fee. Some indies charge for travel, if it's a fair distance. It pays to shop around  :hi:

Offline bananaman89

I had an outcall once the girl was from edinburgh 25 cant remember her name and she is no longer on aw. She had red hair, pale skin, amazing tits and an umbrella corp tattoo from resident evil. Probobly the best girl ive seen. I asked her to come to mine in dunfermline and she jumped on a train from waverley and i picked her up at station. She was also vegan. Would love to know what she called herself again if anyone else knows? After we had some fun I took her back to the station and she never wanted any train fair haha.

Offline auldie63

I've had a few house visits and never had a problem though only with girls I have known for a while.
Certainly would never do so with what apparently passes for 'street girls' nowadays, anyone who asks some junky skank home deserves all they get.

ickydicky

I've had a few house visits and never had a problem though only with girls I have known for a while.
Certainly would never do so with what apparently passes for 'street girls' nowadays, anyone who asks some junky skank home deserves all they get.

are you back in action again now auldie?

Offline auldie63

Seeing the medicos today so can but hope.
Forever arguing with them, I know I have to lose weight but I think their practise of cutting bits off me is a bit drastic.

ickydicky

ouch that sounds sore. as long as they dont cut the most important bit off :scare: