Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe, Hot Collection, Gloucester Road  (Read 914 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

This was late last year but just noticed she is back, so in the spirit of the forum, I'll share this, she is horrific.

External Link/Members Only

Pictures look stunning and she's put her price up to £250!

Body for Baywatch, face for Crimewatch, Russian princess haughty attitude, avoid at all costs. Lots of time wasting, stopped me undressing her, pushed my hand away, services listed not offered, COF, she is having a laugh with the list, no chance of CIM.

No FK, no DFK, owo of the head only and in short bursts, lots of "oh, it's too big" and holding me preventing full entry in cowgirl. Strange awkward attitude, like a terrible girlfriend just before breakup, but she needs a new pair of shoes before she goes.

Great body, face heavily photoshopped. Thank goodness it was a duo with the gorgeous Christina who I would have been better seeing alone. One to avoid.

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Serious Photoshopping then because on the pictures she is magnificent. If I'd booked her I would have been gutted to find a face from crimewatch staring back. Misrepresentation of the highest order. Thank fuck for sites like this.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Strange awkward attitude, like a terrible girlfriend just before breakup, but she needs a new pair of shoes before she goes.

That had me LOLing. Brilliant summary.  :lol:

Shame she isn't as advertised, has she had a lot of work done on her face, as her overly plumped lips would seem to suggest?

Yeboahsleftfoot

That had me LOLing. Brilliant summary.  :lol:

Shame she isn't as advertised, has she had a lot of work done on her face, as her overly plumped lips would seem to suggest?

Lips plumped up but a generally gawky expression, like she dropped a 100 ruble note and found a single coin, fucked like a good un but no engagement, had a tight body and I smashed her hard - just an absolutely shite attitude

MrRiz

Thanks for the warning.

A shitty gf before a breakup is not an experience I wanna pay for. :scare: