Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Springtime horn  (Read 876 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

I know the weather is about as shit as it's been all winter but is anybody else feeling hornier than normal?

I've been like a dog with 2 dicks the last couple of weeks which I put down to the increase in daylight and spring being around the corner, it's not just this year as the same thing always seems to happen around this time of year.

I'm normally happy to cum once or twice a week but I punted last Sunday, sorted myself out Monday then punted Wed & Thurs which is only the second time i've done 2 consecutive days punting, was also considering today or possibly tomorrow ahead of another planned punt on Sunday

Offline Sonny Crockett

I get the horn whenever I am enthusiastic about punting, helped by having great punts. This time last year I had a long lay-off thanks to illness, but was very eager to punt. As soon as I got better, I punted again. From that point until early October last year, my enthusiasm often varied. My least enthusiastic period was July where I did one punt (which was awful).

However this year I don't have much of a desire to punt. My last one was a few weeks ago which was OK but nothing special.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 08:29:13 pm by Sonny Crockett »

SUMO61

I know the weather is about as shit as it's been all winter but is anybody else feeling hornier than normal?

I've been like a dog with 2 dicks the last couple of weeks which I put down to the increase in daylight and spring being around the corner, it's not just this year as the same thing always seems to happen around this time of year.

I'm normally happy to cum once or twice a week but I punted last Sunday, sorted myself out Monday then punted Wed & Thurs which is only the second time i've done 2 consecutive days punting, was also considering today or possibly tomorrow ahead of another planned punt on Sunday

I think there is a link between sunlight and sex drive. A regular of mine told me the phone never stops when the sun shines.  Probably something to do with nubile civvies going all flimsy and strapless too - roll on hot summer days in the city :cool:

Ben4454

I have to agree with OP. Recently I have felt hornier. Could it be something to do with the weather getting a tiny fraction better and our evolutionary mating circuits now telling us to go out and find a fuck?

It would not surprise me. A lot of animals on earth are the same why shouldn't we be? It would be interesting to write dates down where you feel most horny and see if they come up around the same time next year.

vt

I get hornier in the warmer weather, probably something to do with seeing all those civvie ladies wearing skimpy outfits.

When I've been to sex parties in the summer months in Central London, I often get there with some time to spare early so I can get off the Tube and walk down Oxford St or into Hyde Park perving at the young female tourists in shorts & mini-skirts...from behind a pair of dark shades!!  :cool:

It's great knowing that soon I'll be in a room full of attractive young ladies wearing even less!  ;)

Offline cueball

I get hornier in the warmer weather, probably something to do with seeing all those civvie ladies wearing skimpy outfits.

Yep, I'm the same, I'm still pretty horny over the winter but the sights of the summer make me salivate  :D

Online threechilliman

Yep, I was like that this week and got to plan P in search of a punt. Nothing was stopping me this week, absolutely nothing.

tcm

Offline Gordon Bennett

I know what you mean in terms of decreased desire over winter. Weird thing though, the couple of winter punts I managed were very good... I was not really chomping at the bit before them but during them I was pretty much "in full effect" and as good as I get. Basically, I definitely lose some mental desire for shagging during the winter but physically I'm more or less the same.

Offline dc0582

Definitely. I've not had a punt for a couple of months but have one sorted out for this evening. Can. Not. Wait.

Ps. Any suggestions as to where to do a review for a punt in Canada?!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Definitely. I've not had a punt for a couple of months but have one sorted out for this evening. Can. Not. Wait.

Ps. Any suggestions as to where to do a review for a punt in Canada?!
There is a section on punting abroad though it's not technically a review section so not sure if a full review would be allowed but logically a recommendation / non recommendtion and link would be fine

I've just punted the same girl again that I saw on Wed so that's 4 in 6 days, may see how I feel tomorrow and make it 5 from 7, i'm auditioning for the duracell bunny ad next week  :music:

Online threechilliman

There is a section on punting abroad though it's not technically a review section so not sure if a full review would be allowed but logically a recommendation / non recommendtion and link would be fine

I've just punted the same girl again that I saw on Wed so that's 4 in 6 days, may see how I feel tomorrow and make it 5 from 7, i'm auditioning for the duracell bunny ad next week  :music:

Good going. Once in a week is enough for me.

tcm

Online the_exile

I think there could be something in the extra daylight making you more horny.

Yeah very good going at 4 days out of 6!! Reading this thread is making me horny need to get some fucking in soon.

pking_paul

Yesterday was sunny but cold, its when the summer short skirts come out that I really get horny  :P