Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claire FBSM Acocks green  (Read 3947 times)

BB43

External Link/Members Only                 vea flat off a main road clean and warm. Claire is English To the core  lovely looking slim and athletic body looks late 20s but is 40+. Asked straight away if I wanted extras, which ruined the will she won't she,  I do hate that but that's not her fault.
. Massage with HE £40. Really good massage HJ with touching outside clothes allowed. Promised more for 2nd visit , topless a definite.

Dodo

External Link/Members Only                 vea flat off a main road clean and warm. Claire is English To the core  lovely looking slim and athletic body looks late 20s but is 40+. Asked straight away if I wanted extras, which ruined the will she won't she,  I do hate that but that's not her fault.
. Massage with HE £40. Really good massage HJ with touching outside clothes allowed. Promised more for 2nd visit , topless a definite.

Sounds good......how long was the session??

smithie1000

Nice one but don't know where that is lol  :wacko:

Andy61

Tried to see Claire today - sent a text asking for 3pm. She text back with the post code about half an hour later.

So I replied with "great, see you at 3"

She texts back and says - oh no I cant do 3 how about 530! Hahahahaha

Back to the drawing board

Offline Sam5987

Sorry but is HE included in the massage? :)

Dodo

BB43 tells us it is in his opening post but he can be a bit of a dreamer !!

I will be giving her a go next week at £40 for an hour !

Offline Special-1

Claire is Afro Caribbean ethnicity and works out of a flat. She is in her late 40s and very busty. The massage was not great by any measure and HE was very mechanical. No sensuality at all.
Not my type , far better about.

BB43

Claire is Afro Caribbean ethnicity and works out of a flat. She is in her late 40s and very busty. The massage was not great by any measure and HE was very mechanical. No sensuality at all.
Not my type , far better about.
racist or partial?

Offline Sam5987

BB43 tells us it is in his opening post but he can be a bit of a dreamer !!

I will be giving her a go next week at £40 for an hour !

Do let us know how you get on Dodo mate!

Dodo

Do let us know how you get on Dodo mate!
Will do......sad to see the OP who gave us the heads up has gone on a sabbatical  :(

sexdrugsrock

When I texted her, was told every extra was 10 pounds but she likes to see you before she confirms how far she would go but hr is a definate on any visit

smithie1000

When I texted her, was told every extra was 10 pounds but she likes to see you before she confirms how far she would go but hr is a definate on any visit
Loads of pic's on her facebook

smithie1000

PM me her Facebook?
Put her phone number in the search for people and just her will come up

Offline dirkdiggler583

Put her phone number in the search for people and just her will come up

You can do that with ALOT of mobile numbers for Gumtree and AW.
We have burner phones but they don't seem to !