Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I be scared?  (Read 2063 times)

The fishman 2014

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I used to have my eye on this one ages ago but didn't get round to seeing her.
Looking what she's like now I'm not so sure I still would

Offline Knight Templar

Fuck me it'sta  female stretch armstrong  :lol:

I rember what she looked like when she worked from kelso , not s bad looker then 

GeordieBadass

The short answer to your question is yes you should be scared! :scare:

I had my eye on her a while back when she lived near to me. Looked like a dirty little minx. I don't think she replied to my AW email though so I gave up.  She must have been taking a shed load of steriods to get into the shape she is in now. I notice that on her Movies tab she has movies of being barebacked. Glad I never saw her!!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 03:10:46 pm by GeordieBadass »

Offline Fragilehand

if you fancy her mate you would be borderline gay  :sarcastic:

Offline Mansell

No, you should be fucking terrified  :scare:

Offline cannyangus

I wouldn`t know. whether to fight her or fuck her or just run away !!.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline jarrovian

Why,why ,why? She was a sexy looking girl a few years ago, in fact I tried to arrange a meeting in prudhoe I believe it was, but just couldn't get our timing right.

frenchhorn

golden rule of punting
never fuck a girl with a bigger cock than your own

Offline Darlobloke

Fookin hell.

She would tackle you! Does she do anal? By doing anal I mean she probably bots all punters! She must have a mangina!

Offline oldfart

She looked a very sexy lass a few years ago,

now she looks like a mini arnold schwarzenegger. scary as fuck.  :scare: :scare:

dont think i would see her for free.

LawnMowerMan

300+ photo's, not all of them are from when she's been bulking up, agree there are some nice pics. 

That being said, I still prefer my farts to squeek, and on that note: I'm out.

LMM

doriangray

Likewise said by others, tried seeing her a few times when she was normal and bonny. But she made it difficult to see her every time, so we never bothered in the end.

Only one way she's able to get that muscular, pure and simply been taking shed loads of steroids. Must still be working to afford the really good ones she must be on. She's putting the effort in at the gym clearly, still got to do the workouts. However, defo not interested in seeing a lump of muscle like that

Its often said that steroids can make male genitals shrink and labido drop until not generally interested in having sex anymore. This may not be true, can't be arsed to research the facts just now. Wonder what they're supposed to do to women - similar symptoms, or opposite perhaps? Seems to have inflated her ego somewhat
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 01:51:43 am by doriangray »

Barry Shipton

golden rule of punting
never fuck a girl with a bigger cock than your own

The only thing I've got which is bigger than hers is my tits! :scare:

Offline bigfish

Saw her couple of times in Stockton a few years ago, she was cute and softly spoken, nice tits too. Wouldnt bother going any where near her now.

KLMman

Saw her couple of times in Stockton a few years ago, she was cute and softly spoken, nice tits too. Wouldnt bother going any where near her now.

Ditto

Offline Thrasymachus

I'd love to know how many bookings she gets now.  I can't see many men being interested in seeing someone that looks as horrific as she does

Muscles like that on a woman are one of the biggest turn-offs for me

facialgiver

She's on fab swingers. I emailed her about how she got so big. She says she has a personal trainer. I'd say steroids have played a big part in it.

Offline bigkstyle

Don't get her angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry

Looking4fun

You need to send her photo before she will accept booking  :scare: