Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anna993 / Bella - Lincoln  (Read 1597 times)

1 review(s) for roxyana112 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lincsdude

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

My first and probably last punt with one of the many Romanian girls that seem to be flooding the city of late.
On AW as anna993 and Vivastreet as New Bella Hot and Sexy.
The pictures looked appealing so I thought I'd send a text to see if I got any response at all. A text quickly came back
indicating she was based in the uphill area of Lincoln. Went along early the following morning, phoned and was given address.
Door answered by same girl as in pictures, tall, skinny, pretty, but with a pale slightly spotty/unhealthy looking complexion
compared to the heavy makeup of the photos.
Was lead into the downstairs frontroom and told the bedroom was in use and would have to do the deed here. This was not
ideal having to use a couch instead of a bed, but I went along with it. She said there were two girls at the address, but after
reading the feedback by crisplayboy on AW there maybe anything upto 3 girls and 3 guys living there.
Handed over my £60 for 30mins, which she took upstairs. Came back in room, stripped naked and I did likewise. She started to
prepare a condom, I said slow down and touched my lips to indicate that I wanted to start with some kissing. Although both
profiles indicated she does kissing, it turns out she, in her words "Never Ever Kisses". I said if I'd known this I wouldn't have come,
as for me a punt without kissing is not worth it. She seemed to want to get everything over and done with ASAP, so much for an unrushed service.
The final straw came as I was talking to her on the couch I became aware of the distinct whiff of bad breath/BO, which turned me right off. I don't know if this is a reflection on her normal state of personal hygiene, or the fact that it was relatively early in the morning and she hadn't had time to shower/brush her teeth with the multi occupant competition to use the bathroom.
Whatever the reason I asked for my money back, luckily got it and left, vowing to warn you guys not to make the same mistake
as me.
Has anyone had any decent punts with Romanian girls in Lincoln and did any of them do kissing?
What is it about Lincoln which makes it such a dire place for us punters?
As so many people have already said on here, I guess it will have to be Oasis for now, or maybe save up and catch one of
the quality touring girls.
Later Dudes

Offline Turtle Z

Thanks for posting the warning though I think you were being generous with a neutral, but then again, you got your money back, which is more than most girls would have done.  :drinks:

Offline gary03

It's strange all ee in lincoln romanian
Where are all the polish?
Have see sensual Esmeralda off Portland street.she is girl in photo mature but slim & enthusiastic kisses loves woo & bounces on your cock very enthusiastically.not had for 50

Offline Lincsdude

Thanks for the tip, I'll check her out. I take it "woo" should be owo?

Offline gary03

Yes is woo she does show bb but think this is just meant to be woo certainly condom straight on for me

Offline happyend

Also put off by BB on profile, but might be worth a go

Offline Turtle Z

Thanks for the tip, I'll check her out. I take it "woo" should be owo?

WOO means without oral. No BJ's for you!  :manhater:

GolfNut

Sounds more like a negative experience to me than neutral.

PuntingWiki states:

"As a rule of thumb do the "going back in time" test and ask yourself whether you would still choose to go through exactly the same punt. If you regretted it then you should give a negative. If you would still choose to go for it then depending on the negatives (if any) you should probably either give a positive or a neutral."

It's pretty obvious that you regretted visiting this girl so for me this is without a negative, unless you would indeed go back again, but sounds like that wouldn't happen.

Your call obviously, but if you agree, then report the post and ask Admin to change to negative.