Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Mercedes  (Read 1648 times)

malenko

External Link/Members Only
Half hour outcall £80

After having my time wasted by Mollie Matthews, and having another girl, Carmen Goddess, be an hour late so I refused to see her, I ended up booking this relative unknown.

Comms for starters were easy and direct, she was with me within 40 mins. In walks this attractive, busty size 12 woman. Started with a quick chat and kissing felt very natural. Off came her dress and she looked spectacular in her matcing underwear- won't be your taste if your looking for someone really skinny, but my cup of tea.

More kissing, an I had to fuck her massive tits, which i enjoyed well, a little too much!

I've paid more than double a rate than this before and enjoyed this just as much. The lack of photos and feedback made me hesitant at first but boy am i glad i did, i would see again without question!

Offline HughJardon

Her profiles got more leg than a KFC bucket
Sounds good Malenko, Ive often wondered about this profile, the lack of Incall isnt great in my current situation. Wish she would add a few body shot photos though but really glad it all went swimmingly   :thumbsup:

Offline Lickster42

This review is a little late as I met Melissa in May. Anyway after being messed about by another -AlexiaHeart I decided to take a chance on Melissa as she was available and had good reviews etc . She only had pictures of her legs and upon arrival I realised why there were a lack of body photos on her profile.  Melissa is a size 16 or even 18 definitely not a size 12! If you like big women (BBW) she is for you but not my taste though. I was  there so went along with it.The place was a plush flat in the Bay, could do with more towels though.
Anyway had a good service and Melissa was a genuine enough person so can't really complain too much, not my taste so not will not return but if BBW is your thing then you will be pleased.

SeekingtheTruth

Size 16 to 18?

Those leg pictures must be heavily photo shopped then as they do not match up with the body size description you've given there.

Offline Sancerre

Can't see how she's anywhere near a 16 or 18, unless these pics are quite a few years old.

Offline Lickster42

I don't think those pictures are accurate. Melissa is a big girl maybe not a size 16/18 but the pictures suggest she is a lot slimmer then she actually is. Don't get me wrong the punt was ok, just not what I was expecting from what the photos suggested.

Offline charlie-mott

This review is a little late as I met Melissa in May. Anyway after being messed about by another -AlexiaHeart I decided to take a chance on Melissa as she was available and had good reviews etc . She only had pictures of her legs and upon arrival I realised why there were a lack of body photos on her profile.  Melissa is a size 16 or even 18 definitely not a size 12! If you like big women (BBW) she is for you but not my taste though. I was  there so went along with it.The place was a plush flat in the Bay, could do with more towels though.
Anyway had a good service and Melissa was a genuine enough person so can't really complain too much, not my taste so not will not return but if BBW is your thing then you will be pleased.

You should put your review in a new review thread so it shows up in searches. Anyone who reads the review but not the full thread might just see the positive review and miss your comment.