Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'll take a shit punt over a mediocre one  (Read 1755 times)

LL

Thought for the day. If you could choose, would you rather have a really shit punt or a mediocre one?

For me it's the former, and let explain why. Memories of all the mediocre punts I've had over the years fade very quickly. My dull recollections of them merge into one. It's a generic run-of-the-mill punt where the girl tries but not too hard. It does the job but I leave feeling nonplussed. It's one of those where you spend the journey home thinking about how the money you just handed over might have been put to better use.

Now the really shit punt. That's something I'm not going to forget in a hurry. It could be shit for any one of the following reasons (and more): shitty part of town where I don't feel safe late at night and I'm just glad to get out of there unscathed; meeting Sergei and pals on the way in to the premises or am made deliberately aware of his presence for reasons of putting me in my place, making sure I don't pull any shit; girl scams me over time and we end up rowing over it which might include her shouting and/or making threats; girl is moody and/or a bitch; something bizarre and undesirable happens (to include interruptions from other girls and/or other guests, or an incident resulting in me having to get dressed and leave immediately); girl is distracted/disconnected from the punt beyond the level that she might be on a typical mediocre punt and to a point where it adds comedy value rather than frustration (e.g whilst I'm fucking her she starts chatting to another punter on her phone, starts watched TV, tucks into a Cornetto).

Another example of a shit punt is where the girl employs extreme tactics to get me to cum. Some girls go flat out really fast and this can be interesting especially in doggy - she doesn't ask me to stop but slams into me and writhes her arse and body around so rapidly it's like being on a Bucking Bronco ride where it takes all my concentration and balance just to hold on without ending up in a heap on the floor.

After a shit punt I might leave with an intense feeling of self-loathing and/or shock, disbelief, fear, relief or emptiness but at least I'll feel something. Afterwards I'll have a laugh about it. I'll have a funny story to share with you fuckers and I certainly won't forget it in a hurry. After all a really shit punt is still an epic punt. It's the mediocre punts that I can live without. :hi:

Just a final note. Before anyone thinks I'm a nutcase. I don't actively seek out shit punts. Like the rest of us I look for really good ones. Sometimes that means taking a risk with an unknown as there's nothing better than discovering a gem of my own. However if the punt is not going to be great then I'd rather it turned shit so that I'll have gotten some kind of experience out of the whole sorry affair.

Offline Poopster

I sort of know what you mean.  Any mediocre punts I've had just sort of merge into one average handjob, one weak massage, one barely-trying blowjob from one plain girl with an ok body in a room painted in magnolia.

The memorable ones are the punts at both ends of the extreme, both awesome and epic shite. 

Yeah, you go away angry from the epic shite ones, but in years to come you remember turning up to the 18-stone size 8 girl.  You remember the 56 year old teenager in the luxury apartment in the roughest bit of town.

You're angry at the time for spending your money on a shite punt but in years to come it's about the memories and you look back and laugh.  I'm GLAD I've had some awful punts, I can get a giggle from them once I've calmed down.

vw

Then worst are often the most memorable and over time become very fond of the shitness you survived

Online RedKettle

Get what you mean - I will always remember an outcall to my hotel room many years ago when a complete fat monster turned up and I was too naive, nice, whatever to tell her to fuck off.  The image of her bouncing (in waves) up and down on my cock will go with me to the grave...

Offline Garden69

Get what you mean - I will always remember an outcall to my hotel room many years ago when a complete fat monster turned up and I was too naive, nice, whatever to tell her to fuck off.  The image of her bouncing (in waves) up and down on my cock will go with me to the grave...

Amazing how stories such as this can conjure up memories. I had a similar experience - naivety is so over rated - only I couldn't even get hard as the sight of her unclothed simply made the old man limp.  :hi: to you for at least getting the job done !

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline mh

I know what you mean, LL. One of my early punts was with a tidy, tight EE girl for whom nothing seemed to be too little trouble. Price agreed on phone jacked up by £10 at the door. Time agreed no longer available. OWO not available despite prior agreement. WS not available despite prior agreement. "Are you coming?" questions after first thrust. Looking out the curtains for her next, clearly more important, client. A missing tooth that made her pretty AW pics rather redundant. etc, etc.

And yet... If she were on offer today I might be tempted, because despite it being a shit punt I had my way with her in multiple positions (each one accompanied by a sigh or quizzical look of course), got my rocks off, came away to tell the tale, and remembered it!

Of course I would not seek out such a punt but despite it being quite shit, it was better than a dismal, "just pay me, fuck me and leave" type punt.

Offline Sonny Crockett

It is an interesting thought to have. Ordinary punts are forgettable because they are either not bad nor great experiences. They're pretty much bog standard pump and dump types. There are a few awful punts I remember where I was totally rushed through and none of the services advertised were provided. The shit punts are probably the ones which provide a learning curve more than mediocre ones.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 11:03:31 am by Sonny Crockett »

Online Steely Dan

I'll take ordinary over shit.  About to see a lady for the first time. I really don't want it to be shit.

But I do know what you mean about the memories though. On my AW profile I exchanged feedback with a girl 3 months ago. And I don't remember anything about it.  I think the profile has been swapped but still. That will teach me to always say her name if I do leave AW feedback and of course to always review on UKP. Too risky to leave a record anywhere but these anonomous online places.

Online RedKettle

Amazing how stories such as this can conjure up memories. I had a similar experience - naivety is so over rated - only I couldn't even get hard as the sight of her unclothed simply made the old man limp.  :hi: to you for at least getting the job done !

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

you give me more credit than I deserve - I lay there thinking how the hell am I going to come with this ugly lump in the room.  I did manage to stay hard enough but nothing else was happening.  In the end I asked her to wank me off and I lay back, closed my eyes and thought about any other woman in the world but her!

Never been so happy as to see the (very wide) back of her...

Offline flybynightpm

I'd rather not remember the bad ones... one scares me for life....was desperate for a shag, was indulging in TS and found a local girl who didn't look too bad... her room was fairly dark LOL ( and her)  and I hadn't realised the immensity of situation until she threw a pillow under my arse and said "I want to fuck you"... that's my line not yours mate.. makes me wince just thinking about it, a big black cock staring down at me... So, I guess I now make sure we know who's knob is going where before we start so I must have learnt something but I can see her face/cock as clear as day even now!

Offline Knny

LL if you are able to laugh after a shit punt, then maybe you have something to hang on to.  Personally, I'd rather have a mediocre punt where service was delivered without any impatience and looks of disdain.  I will avoid any girl who cannot get over herself because frankly, I'm paying her to have her focus on me. I always show respect, and sometimes this is interpreted as being soft which some divas take advantage of.  Their loss.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Having suffered a very shit punt sparking feelings of guilt and self loathing today I'm torn because to be honest I don't want to remember this debacle https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88295.0

Offline Vorteghan

That's a horrible one YLF.

In some ways I get some value from shit punts as I then appreciate the fantastic ones better. My worst one was when I went into a dodgy looking parlour in a rough area, with my cock doing my thinking for me and then failed to walk when the fat 50ish sea monster before me announced she was the only 'girl' working that night but she'd make it worth my while. Yeah right I know.

As I was pounding away at her desperately trying to keep it up she kept suggesting different things she'd like to do with me like cumming all over her or swallowing or anal to which I'd say yeah ok lets do it to which she'd then reply 'oh thats, £20 extra". How I kept hard to finish I'll never know. Definitely my worst ever and left me with a huge amount of self loathing but I can laugh about it now.

Offline Mansell

I'm happy to forget the shit ones thanks. if there was a disk scrubber that worked on that part of my brain I would have used it  :scare:

So, whilst I can see the point you are making, count me out. I'd rather have a mediocre one   :wacko:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'm happy to forget the shit ones thanks. if there was a disk scrubber that worked on that part of my brain I would have used it  :scare:

So, whilst I can see the point you are making, count me out. I'd rather have a mediocre one   :wacko:
Never done the +1 thing but +1
Realistically i probably can't remember the girls from 90% of my punts as the girl was mediocre but at least it satisfied the need at the time and I was able to perform, the ones that stick out are the rare gems and the shit ones that i'd rather forget but can't