Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any where to look outside of adultwork and vivastreet?  (Read 1935 times)

vw

Phone boxes, subway walls, twitter local newspaper !

But all reads eventually lead back to AW

Offline Oddbod

Uk backpages, crazy oz.

AW is the best though.

Offline Poopster

Not even Vivastreet.  AW is king, you can do your due diligence and check back here for verification of the honesty of the AW feedback.

anton11

However, it has to be said that Viva Street seems to have picked up of late and seems to be attracting girls

Online Steely Dan

There are a bunch listed here - would be helpful to add comments to this page to mention if any of these are useful.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Not even Vivastreet.  AW is king, you can do your due diligence and check back here for verification of the honesty of the AW feedback.

Spot on.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline drex

Spot on.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tah

also for vivastreet, theres a half dozen or so on there that aren't on AW. i mean, thats all thats on there (the half dozen) but still.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

It's a shame AW has no real competition.  Another big site might make them up their game a bit, weed out the fakes, scams and come up with some new features.

Offline Gordon Bennett

There's a new app for selling things called Shpock. Found a few masseuses on there but couldn't find an overt WG in NW. Found a couple of "therapists" on there but they were in London. Might be one to keep an eye on though?

Offline hantshagger

UKE of course

picking up on an earlier thought on this topic,
But all roads eventually lead back to AW

Even UKE often leads back to visiting AW

I look at UKP (here) and get ideas of who to contact from reviews/comments here , and certainly more than just viewing aw or vivastreet, but problem is, i cant completely avoid those two, but at least I am a bit better informed, than if i only went to AW etc
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 07:33:55 pm by hantshagger »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sadly Adultwork has no credible competition and I can't see that changing any time soon.

Even if a new player entered the market they would not worry too much about the fakes and scams, they would simply be interested in their bottom line.

Offline G.Raff

Sadly Adultwork has no credible competition and I can't see that changing any time soon.

Even if a new player entered the market they would not worry too much about the fakes and scams, they would simply be interested in their bottom line.

That's true. The only credible threat to AW would be a combination of UKE and UKP, where UKE provides the advertising platform and UKP the reviews/feedback including warnings of scams, fakes etc.

It's correct that presently UKE often leads back to AW, but if enough prossies copy across their profiles to UKE (as well as AW), when a critical mass point is reached, AW will start losing ground very fast - mainly because they cannot be trusted.

We all know that well reviewed WGs on UKP do very well indeed, so this can be the carrot for aspiring WGs.

I reckon it can be done, and it will benefit the industry as a whole.

Online Steely Dan

I'll teach you to fish, not give you a fish. If you are asking what a term such as UKE means look in the glossary.
External Link/Members Only
If you are saying something else (possible) then explain.

Offline Poopster

UKE ???

It's like a small guitar with four strings.

I SAID IT'S LIKE A SMALL GUITAR WITH FOUR STRINGS.