Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rebecca.smith69 Glasgow  (Read 2711 times)

2 review(s) for rebecca.smith69 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline guns

External Link/Members Only
I've looked at this girls profile a couple of times and gave her a phone a few days ago and she seemed really nice on the phone so i paid her a Visit tonight Comms were all good and was given her postcode , nice modern block of flats in Rutherglen with private parking .
Buzzed up and was a bit apprehensive as there are no face pics but my fears were allayed as i was greeted by a gorgeous young girl with a lovely wee smile wearing just a black bra and knickers and high heels .Said she was 21 and i believe it . All good .
She genuinely seemed impressed with me for some reason and gave me a big hug in the room before we got the money out of the way (£60 hh) and i went for a shower . She came in to the bathroom mid-shower for a quick feel and a little laugh so good fun to start with .
Into the room and she removed everything as i got dried off and i have to say she has got an amazing body , just the way it looks in the pics but better in the flesh . Lovely pale skin ( even though she's obviously Romanian ) and amazing tits  . The ones that look fake but they aren't , nice handful and they just sit perfectly , and she smelled lovely and fresh .
I asked for a kiss but she wasn't having it so minus points for that , but she did say " you can kiss me here and here " pointing to her tits and pussy  :P
Moved on to owo which wasn't the best tbh , quite quick and not deep enough even though i tried to encourage her to go deeper . She gave it a little more effort because i asked her to go deeper but is was just ok .
I really wanted to lick her pussy so down i went and it was without doubt the nicest pussy i've seen in a long time , fully shaven and nice and neat and it was clean as a whistle . I could have stayed down there for the full half hour easily and she seemed to enjoy it and didn't rush me up lol. Put a finger in and finger fucked her till she was really wet .
She put the condom on and bent over which is my usual finisher but i went with it , her arse in the air was a magnificent sight , absolutely gorgeous , so i stuck my tongue in her bum and she nearly jumped off the bed  :lol: . We had a laugh about it and i went in for a bit of doggy , although only for a minute as i wanted her in every position , so we moved into a few and they were all great . She has an amazingly tight little pussy and she was quite happy to move into any positions for me , all done with a little smile and all the time i couldn't keep my hands off her beautiful tits .
When i was ready to cum i asked to cum on her tits which she was fine with ( "but not here please " pointing to her face ) so i finished over her tits and we got cleaned up .
Had a nice  chat as i got dressed as she helped me on with my shirt and asked me if i was married and my age , very sexy and flirty and i have to say i was taken in a little bit by it and i'm probably going to go back with flowers and chocolates  :rose: :lol: :lol: .
She saw me out with a peck on the cheek and a little tap on the bum .
Overall it's a positive as she did do owo , albeit not brilliantly and the sex was great . Best body i've seen on a wg for ages .
Her body is 10/10 all day
Facially 8.5/10 . Very pretty young girl and a cheeky smile .
Oral 4/10 . Not the best
Sex 9/10 . Great fun and lovely tight pussy and i would pay just to lick her pussy for half an hour  :P
I hope she stays for a while as i will go back just for the pure pleasure of fucking her again.
p.s. pretty daft user name but i won't hold it against her  :D

Offline tazman1002001

Nice review ......I just saw her the other night as well.... Strange place the flats are as they back onto nothing ...never even knew that street existed. I just haven't had a chance to write up anything about the punt yet at all been a busy few days, she also didn't confirm my booking to leave neutral feeback especially about her kissing and OwO on AW.

I didn't beleive the pics were real either and actually got her on Wattsapp (She gave me her Romanian number) and asked her to send some wattsapp pics with her hot body and face that she duly did with her face showing in them so saw her only after she did this.

This woukd be a Neutral for me .... I must have asked her about 10times about the kissing and she said yes yes and when I got there she was like "kissing on lips is only for one person"  :dash: .... I think she meant her boyfriend/pimp maybe? Also her OWO wasn't upto much...... At one point I did try and ease her head down a bit from the top so she could take the whole length and she started to moan a bit about her hair getting messed up ...I told her I'm happy to take my FULL refund as she wasn't offering all the service, wasn't going to have the rest of my punt spoiled by her bad mood, she could tell I wasn't happy .....so she quickly calmed down and was back in a good mood so based on these things she was a Neutral for me, could easily have been a neutral as like the Op said she has got a great body and must be in her early 20s.

Positives were that body ....very nice, also she has amazing feet ....very sensitive to the touch but you can see her gorgeous toes in her pics if you're into that. She has a tattoo on her wrist and it's the only one.

There are 2 off them in the flat ....I asked to see the other girl as said im interested in a possible duo....I wasn't really but thought I'd scope out the other girl in case she was bette looking before we started but like mentioned Rebeccas is 100% girl in pics so would have had to have been special for me to change ..... And damn a very very big and a mean heavy girl but with massive boobs that were spilling out of her dress came in ...would have been late 30s ...probably her mother popped in ...damn I politely said no very quickly lol.

Flat is very discrete but the bathroom was a mess and no fluffy towels in site...... But bedroom was very nice although very dark the whole time ..... Said she is here another week or so ...not sure if they both are that busy as it's so out of the way.

Will get up my Neutral review later .....
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 07:18:55 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline guns

I know where you are coming from with the neutral because if the oral and lack of kissing.  I gave her the positive mainly for her great body and the sex.  I did notice her feet btw as I am kind of getting into that and I had a little play with them as I was fucking her doggy  :P.  If her oral was up to scratch and she kissed she would be my number one as I thought she was a little belter.   
P.s. How the fuck did you manage to get her on WhatsApp?
Lol.  You must be a lot bolder than me. 

Offline guns

I wouldn't have minded a couple of face pics myself to show my gym buddy.  He always like to hear about my exploits lol.

Offline guns

Is this her friend/mum/gran ? comes up as the same distance in postcode search . total muntpiece .

Offline pay as u hoe

Is this her friend/mum/gran ? comes up as the same distance in postcode search . total muntpiece .

Its hard to believe she is  getting £120 ph

Offline auldie63

She is charging that but who knows how much she is actually getting.

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah that her she is much scarier in real life lol ....

Yeah that wattsapp ..... Well I called to see if genuine and she was like 100% so I said I will call you back and I text like 20mins later saying I have another girl booked (which I didnt) but if she culd prove 100% it was her I would come to see her.....she text back saying 100% it's her and I waited and asked asked again to prove and said watts app me a picture ......... Waited about 10mins and she text me and I never replied ...then she watts app me from a foreign mobile number saying hi..... Said I was 10mins away if she sent me a topless watts app pic just now (told her to hold up 2 fingers victory style to prove it was taken now) with her face I would come up ...so got 3 pics one topless with face showing she looked gorgeous ..... and 2 with her bra and pants on...probably ones she took some other day.....

Like I keep saying if you don't ask you don't get ......
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 08:11:31 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

This is the problem.....unverified with no feedback profile with pics that I 110% though would be fake but look she is 100% girl in pics...its a shame the service was neutral but my point is how many more profiles could be out there like this one...

Whilst I'm here.....saw this profile ..... So who is taking one from team and going to check her lol, she looks hot in her pics....but like Renecca no verification or feedback -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned by:

Offline guns

Lol superb.  Liking your work  :hi:
Any chance you could WhatsApp me that pic?  :lol: :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

I wouldn't want to give anyone on here my number .....your all a bunch of weirdos lol

When she leaves (she said she wasn't coming back to glasgow) I might put it up here ..... Will see
Banned by:

Offline guns

Lol look forward to seeing that then.  Maybe  :D

Offline tazman1002001

Maybe she is spanish .....just checked the international number she sent me Wattsapp from and it starts +3460 ...... That comes up as Spain when you google it
Banned by:

Offline guns

Possibly.  I just assumed she was Romanian but doesn't look like a gypo so could well be Spanish. 

Offline seeker

Told me she was Italian  :unknown:
But said she only has a cheap throw away phone so no WhatsApp
When I inquired about a face picture... ..
Looks good rattle her soon  :cool:

Offline tazman1002001

Seeker my powers of persuasion are much better than yours clearly lol
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Told me she was Italian  :unknown:
But said she only has a cheap throw away phone so no WhatsApp
When I inquired about a face picture... ..
Looks good rattle her soon  :cool:

That cheap one was her work phone she wattsapp me from a iphone
Banned by:

Offline seeker

It's not over yet Taz
I was just seeing if I could get a picture off her ....b4 I go over
Probably rattle her on Monday ....
How's  Rebecca English as the girl that answered the phone was fluent. ..
Hope it wasn't the munter  :scare: answering the dog and bone .

Offline S.X. MacHine

The maturer lady; the one you guys refer to as 'munterish'; in Fife she would qualify for superstar status. She'd be Fife's answer to Gabriella!
You lot are spoiled. Don't know you're living!
Meantime, I'll keep making the the odd trip to punt in the Land of Weege...

Offline guns

Rebecca's English is good.  Definitely the same girl that answers the phone.  I've text her again since my visit and she says she's from Italy. 

Offline guns

Where's your review on Rebecca Tazman ??

Offline bigmike32

That girl megan that tazzman provided the link for is hot. I texted her today to ask her availabilty and she said shes going to be in edinburgh tomorrow. Also her replies were in perfect english so i think she is british.

Offline guns

That girl megan that tazzman provided the link for is hot. I texted her today to ask her availabilty and she said shes going to be in edinburgh tomorrow. Also her replies were in perfect english so i think she is british.
Let us know how she is then  ;) . Looks good.

Offline bigmike32

I will try and get to edinburgh to see her if i can.

Offline tazman1002001

I will try and get to edinburgh to see her if i can.

Call her first ....... And check also get her to confirm if it's her 100% in the pics before you go to see her ...... But I will be GUTTED if it's her in the pics lol
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Where's your review on Rebecca Tazman ??

Put most of my review at the top but will write up my Neutral review over next day or two.... But anyone searching for her review will see her Neutral posting by me on her in the mean time
Banned by:

Offline Pareidolia

I've also seen her - negative/neutral - will post review later.

Essentially, photos accurate, mid-late 20s Romanian, ok vanilla service.

Offline bigmike32

She has more pics on her profile now and if sexy megan is still in edinburgh next week i am defo going to book her. Pics are stunning.