Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: awful. avoid. bare back alert. sexy student4u. Glasgow  (Read 2855 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy Student4U (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hornymo123

:scare:  :vomit:
100% awful punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms, terrible. Couldn't understand a word I said.  Shouldn't have bothered
Arrived. Not very attractive. Should have walked but little man was prepared togive it a go.
Room. Untidy. Stank of cigarettes. Should have walked.
Mechanical no effort owo. Despite no effort was out of breath from it. Couldn't even get me hard.
  after 10 mins huffing and puffing eventually got me hard enough.

She was about to mount. I had to move out the way to avoid unwanted bareback. 
Soft again with shock. More owo. Mac then reverse cow girl. Completely outof breath by this time. I wassoft again.

Decided to finally give up.Managed to convince her to give me 20 back.

Horrible experience. 40mins scrubbing in the shower  afterwards.

Online David1970

Thanks for the warning
What nationality was she?
Did you not notice that she was a barebacker on her profile?

Firebird

See that's the kind of profile I would never touch, shit pics, dodgy spelling and quite clearly an ee

Offline Knight Templar

Thanks for the heads up , certainly one to avoid , also BB  :scare:
just that would scare the hell out of me too

Offline auldie63

FFS bareback is right there on her likes list, is English not your first language?

Offline The Man With No Name

FFS bareback is right there on her likes list, is English not your first language?

Moreover, why does it even come up in your search? You should be filtering such things out so horror shows like this never even appear.

JazzMan

"Managed to convince her to give me 20 back. "
The first time in the history of the oldest profession that anyone has ever been given money back.
Unbelievable.

Offline The Man With No Name

"Managed to convince her to give me 20 back. "
The first time in the history of the oldest profession that anyone has ever been given money back.
Unbelievable.

Nope, I've had it. Was in fact given it without even asking.

Booked 45 min for a double pop, but realised straight after the first round she was still slightly on her period, completely killing any of my desire for a 2nd go. Was actually kind of glad in a way as, although she's a nice, well-reviewed girl on here and seemed genuinely surprised it had happened, her overall attitude just wasn't relaxed or warm enough to inspire me to an enjoyable 2nd shag.

Therefore got 20 quid back and only paid for the half hour.