Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stereotypes  (Read 387 times)

Offline freeze44

Being quite new to the north my ideas on stereotypes are still in my head. What I mean is that I reckon all people from Wales speak welsh to annoy everyone or when going to buy a paper up here everyone chats for ever!

In the punting world there are some to...if I was in a certain town, by the sea and went for a punt I reckon this type of woman would be the norm...might want to guess what town before clicking the link... External Link/Members Only

Apologies in advance to anyone offended and happy to receive comments back re midlands types!

My point is love the women up here...mostly...but the stereotypes do seem to fit. To try and prove my point...one final link...shes big, smilley and into all sorts...guess the town??? Near Leeds and seen better days! External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Abuse is expected but hey had a few beers!  :lol:

Offline bigmc

More candidates  for cueballs cuties wank bank

Offline cueball

We're a team freeze, welcome aboard pal, between us we'll scramble the brains of many a nw punter.

First one already in the cuties, second one, nice find, in she goes, I'll roll (pun intended) her out when the times right.

Offline freeze44

We're a team freeze, welcome aboard pal, between us we'll scramble the brains of many a nw punter.

First one already in the cuties, second one, nice find, in she goes, I'll roll (pun intended) her out when the times right.

Laughing my tits off  :lol:

Online Blackpool Rock

Freeze i'm a southerner myself and had a few pre conceived thoughts on what people would be like when I moved up here (or more to the point whether they would accept me as an outsider).
There are regional differences however in my experience people are people and pretty much the same wherever you are (there are good guys and arseholes everywhere) and if you treat them right then you shouldn't have any issues.
Your right about Blackpool cumslut being par for the course of what's on offer in this town which is why I punt in Manchester, regarding the other one in Bradford i'll wait to see her profile again when a newbie stupidly asks for recommendations