Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xfemmex  (Read 1519 times)

Ricky777

Hi new to this site but so far saved me some heartache haha with some of the reviews but I'm interested in seeing a women called xfemmex but can't find any reviews has anyone been she is based in Cumbernauld

Offline MrFox

Probably just walked into a WG advertising herself but in case you are genuine.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you visit her please review. I like an older woman now and again, look wise she does it for me.

Profile is far too wordy and full of shite trying to sound seductive, and £10 for a shower ?? She is also a smoker which is a major turn off!

:hi:

Offline nike

FFS. That's not a profile page, it's a short story. I run a mile when I see a profile like hers. :scare:

Ricky777

Haha not at all fairly new to punting had a few good punts but acouple of monsters or should I say draculas, this wg had been on aw for years now but it's only been recently she has face pics up I'm interested in an older women for the next punt slim and nice body, I read the cum for Christy thread and that worried me abit but my hit list is

Xfemmex
Naughty and nice Eva
Lovinsexyjess
Miss Sophie Thomas
Gabriela
And the was and older women Carla from GE but she hasn't been logged in in quite awhile so not sure if she is still working

And all the other ones have been shot down with the reviews which has probs saved me quite abit of cash

I have also had the kinky harmony conversation this week and luckily checked here cause the wee fella was wanting to send the deposit  :yahoo:

mavgoose

""had a few good punts....""

Please share

Ricky777

My first scottish one was about 5-6 years ago unfortunately can't mind her name had acouple of ee need I say I learnt that lesson, but my two best punts so far were about a year or so back there was the English girl called filthy geogreous, am sure she done dues with jade Manchester this girl had everything beauty and a body I think she is in Australia now but webcams,

The second one was that American girl that was touring Lorrit, or something she was a size six blonde with an unusual tat on here chest jst below her tits bit of a seasoned pro but a good looker none the less,

mavgoose

That's a bit vague.....
No names that you can produce.

Proper review, or reviews, please.

Offline tazman1002001

Probably just walked into a WG advertising herself but in case you are genuine.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you visit her please review. I like an older woman now and again, look wise she does it for me.

Profile is far too wordy and full of shite trying to sound seductive, and £10 for a shower ?? She is also a smoker which is a major turn off!
 :hi:

She has been about for ages and this must be her new profile ..... Can't remember her old name.

Anyone recognise her....I'm sure she had negative reviews....I could be wrong though?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Yes. I recognise those photos. Can't remember her previous name or names. I'll await someone else TOFTT.

DG

She's just a cam worker. She says she does meets but you can never get availability. Had a meeting arranged with her just before Christmas, surprise! surprise! She cancelled half an hour before the meet.
Wouldn't bother unless you just want to see her on cam.

Offline emptymybaws

Her verified member photo is a belter, click on it and have a look  :D

Offline MrFox

Her verified member photo is a belter, click on it and have a look  :D

Ooooft!

thedoc!

I had a meeting arranged last year, which was cancelled due to her daughter coming home suddenly from Uni.
 A bit sus!

Offline Game of scones

Saw her a couple of years ago from her house somewhere north glasgow no bad looking descent service but she was para as Fuck didn't want feedback if I remember right didn't want her ex knowing what she was up to

Rangerslad

She has been about for ages and this must be her new profile ..... Can't remember her old name.

Anyone recognise her....I'm sure she had negative reviews....I could be wrong though?

She went by the name Eden something and worked from Charing Cross and then Glasgow green area.

I've seen her although it was a few years ago now at both of they flats. Stunning girl, great personality, sexy as fuck and up for most things. Probably my best ever punt. If you can get a hold of her she's well worth a visit. I've tried to arrange another visit with her but struggled. Last I heard she was near moodiesburn.