Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filming Whole hour  (Read 2276 times)

tonyrichards

My first post - be gentle!

I know this has been asked a hundred times in slightly different ways already, but I have a specific question: can anyone recommend a girl who would allow me to set up my camera a couple of metres from the bed, and leave it recording for the whole hour. I know a number of girls advertise as 'filming but no face' - I'm fine if they want to wear a mask (and have one ready to use), but I don't want a situation where I have to be constantly lining up the camera or holding it to exclude face shots.

Three girls I had in mind were Adorablesophie (Wembley), and Hot Raisa (Greenford), or Deluxe Tanya (Harrow).  As you can see, I'm NW London based, and like Eastern Europeans. Budget would be up to about £120-£130 tops (including filming).

Thanks in advance.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

If mask ain't a prob, the Khloe sexy girl.

Just search for her on here.

You're welcome  :D

tonyrichards

Thanks - although her AW profile seems to be inactive.  Does she take it down when not working?

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Look for new reviews on here, she's on vivastreet now

Offline Steely Dan

Online collector

Khloe doesn't allow filming anymore, only pictures.
I noticed she took that extra out of her profile just after this twat banned member posted this and other posts https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69345.msg880177#msg880177

tonyrichards

Shame cos she sounded awesome. I guess my original question still stands...

Online collector

Shame cos she sounded awesome. I guess my original question still stands...
I think it's easier asking this directly to the prossies and IMO you should receive several positive responses. As soon as you pay for the amount extra and generally it is not cheap, most of them would do that.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Khloe doesn't allow filming anymore, only pictures.
I noticed she took that extra out of her profile just after this twat banned member posted this and other posts https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69345.msg880177#msg880177

I hadn't seen that post. What a shitbag

Offline lewishamguy

If mask ain't a prob, the Khloe sexy girl.

Just search for her on here.

You're welcome  :D

Have you done filming? You sound like you've been here before?  :sarcastic:

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Have you done filming? You sound like you've been here before?  :sarcastic:

I have done filming yes. Always for personal use only, wouldn't consider sharing or even showing anyone in a million years. And always with permission and agreed upfront. Anyone who does otherwise is a total scumbag piece of shit.

Been here before? No. This is my profile

Offline agcnospam

This young lady fits the bill;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cracking body, patchy service, very young, she let me film the full hour with the camera set up by the bed most of the time.

Cheers

tonyrichards

Thanks...her service does look a bit patchy. I'm wondering if she is is the same location as Hot Raisa, and if so, if Hot Raisa offers the same filming.  I'll ring her to find out.

Planning to go this afternoon, so if anyone has any input before then, would love to hear it.

When I logged into AW this morning, the four letter code I had to put in was "ANUS"!!

KJ121212

This young lady fits the bill;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cracking body, patchy service, very young, she let me film the full hour with the camera set up by the bed most of the time.

Cheers

Cracking find! Straight on the HL.

As for others, Hayley in portsmouth (I know not in London, but she tours frequently) definitely allows filming with face for no extra charge. I have a nice vid of me covering it   :D

davideerixon

Hi
I am in the look for exactly the same thing, any luck?, any finds?
love to know if you found a girl, also in NW London.
i can go a bit higher on budget
ever want to do a MFM and video it? love to do that
thanks