Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dayana, Vivastreet - Birmingham  (Read 3551 times)

Offline BillyBackDoor

External Link/Members Only

Had this one on the list as a possibility since pbrown355's review

Saw her twice this week. First time for hhr £50, and second time, 15min £30.

Safe, quiet part of B'ham city centre.  Plenty of cheap p&d parking nearby.

There were comments on her looks, but personally, I found her attractive and she has one of the hottest bodies I've ever bumped uglys with. Slim but shapely. Lovely legs and arse.  Nice, big natural tits. Soft but perfectly formed with big, almost upward facing nipples. Pola's body with Samantha's tits would be a good description if you've seen them.

Very pleasant, friendly, easy going attitude, seems quite bright.  Absolutely snogged my face off from the start.  Think her tongue might've slipped past my epiglottis at one point.  Got on the bed and she draped her self across me for more kissing, while her tits caressed (smothered) my chest and she rubbed herself on my rapidly hardening member. She then sexily nibbled her way down for some excellent deep, wet, enthusiatic OWO (she did ask with or without) with those lovely big soft tits resting on my belly.  proceeded on to very enjoyable sex, for me at least.

Also agree to twice in hhr for the first booking. The first pop was predictably short after the sexy oral, the second time, I banged her hard for the best part of 15min in doggy, mish, prone and folded deckchair on the corner of the bed, but couldn't cum.  The missus has been a bit horny lately too so I'm obviously getting too much.

A couple of limitations:

Goes tonsil deep, but not nuts deep for me. Did just about once at my request and nearly threw up.  Game girl though.

Doesn't like RO or fingers, very polite about it, but likes her tits sucked.

Doesn't like her hair touched either.

Wouldn't let me fuck her from behind standing against the wall.  Says she only does 3 positions.  Doggy, you on top and her on top, but not so keen on the last one unless you do most of the work.

I know she sounds high maintenance, but I guess that's one reason she charges so little.  But where else can you get a nice gfe, including DFK and OWO with an attractive girl (imo) for £30

Honest about what she's comfortable doing, but very polite about it.  Speaks in a very high soft voice. She has an open and likeable personality.

Extremely GVFM.  Apart from limitations, very similar in attitude and enthusiasm to Emily or Vicki, but seems more feminine in some way than either of them.

15min was the same service, just shorter.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Forgot to mention.  Someone in the adjacent room knocks on the wall when time is up.  So clock watching occurs.  I don't know if she would stop you dead at that point as I'd finished by then.

After the knock there was no manic rushing me out of the door though.  Just pleasant chit chat while I got dressed.

Offline Juankerr

Nice informative review BBD  :hi:

Any idea on her nationality?

Spanish is listed alongside language's on the Vivastreet ad.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Yes, I thought I'd mixed up profiles I'd been looking at as when i mentioned Spanish to her, she looked a little confused and said, "No I'm Bulgarian"

However, at one point I asked how to say hello and goodbye in her native tongue and she said Buna and Pa.  Which implies that she may in fact be Romanian.

Not that I'm bothered as I tend not to judge by nationality.

Offline bonham

Nice informative review BBD  :hi:

Any idea on her nationality?

Spanish is listed alongside language's on the Vivastreet ad.
nice that some one on vivastreet is real good girl

Offline Juankerr

I asked how to say hello and goodbye in her native tongue and she said Buna and Pa.  Which implies that she may in fact be Romanian.
Which is what I expected your answer to be  :D

Ming

I went to see her today, arranged a time by phone, arrived a few mins early, parked up and paid the meter, text her, no reply, rang her and she says please give me 15 mins, bit annoying but ok, 20 mins later nothing, so rang again and diverts to voice mail, tried several more times but after 35 mins I gave up and eventually made my way to plan C which was predictably disappointing.

BIG FAT NEGATIVE FROM ME  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Ming  :hi:

Offline seanny123

Big no from me also. Txt,d got reply give me 15 mins, eventually got a reply but should have followed my gut instinct and made a sharp exit, in short poor punt, no enthusiasm, no dfk, poor owo, would I go again, hell no.
Pola - Emily - Michelle x 2 - Victoriaoxo will sleep easy tonight as there service is exemplary in comparison.

Dodo

I went to see her today, arranged a time by phone, arrived a few mins early, parked up and paid the meter, text her, no reply, rang her and she says please give me 15 mins, bit annoying but ok, 20 mins later nothing, so rang again and diverts to voice mail, tried several more times but after 35 mins I gave up and eventually made my way to plan C which was predictably disappointing.

BIG FAT NEGATIVE FROM ME  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Fuck me Ming, not another one.  I have a suggestion, you post on here your intended next punt and your mates on UKP will give her a full health check for ya  :thumbsup:

Ming

Fuck me Ming, not another one.  I have a suggestion, you post on here your intended next punt and your mates on UKP will give her a full health check for ya  :thumbsup:

Even I am beginning to think I am jinxed at the moment, wish Hornyblonde92 would come back, she was my regular.... ho hum

Oh well can you please check this one out for me, I can help with bus fare!!!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Ming

All joking aside, I have booked an appointment with one the midlands legends, good text comms, asked me to confirm on aw then radio silence to that and polite texts  :unknown:

I'm joining the priesthood if this goes wrong  :angelgirl:

Offline BillyBackDoor

@seanny123 & Ming.

Shit guys, I don't know what to say.  I'm really sorry it didn't work out for you.

Another YMMV girl.

Vince80

My review of this girl and bare in mind this is going back a few months and I notice shes not on VS atm, avoid at all costs she is an absolute con.

Okay I know this is old but im 100% certain its the same girl. Bulgarian slim with huge beautiful boobs and an ass thats amazing nevertheless she is deffo not worth it. I hadnt had sex in a long time due to depression and being incredibly shy and in her advert it specifically said "I will make shy and nervous guys feel good" so I decided enough was enough and decided to phone her she agreed the half hour booking and asked me when im at the flats to call her which i did. Once I got to the flats I got really nervous and admittedly a little scared but perservered. She let me into the flat and she was there great bod very accurate in terms of her pictures. I asked to use the bathroom quickly but she immediatly said money first so I obliged with the 50 beans and made my way into the toilet for a wee. Came out told me to get undressed and came back 5 mins later took her gown off and started giving me head told her im a little nervous and how i suffer with depression and im quite shy she told me not to be nervous it would be over soon.

I managed to get hard and we tried missionary after about 5 mins of pumping she said doggy I said okay and 2 mins of that she got frustrated and told me why wasnt I coming I explained to her that I take medication for depression sometimes it can take a while for me to ejaculate but she wasnt interested and moved off and ripped my condom off and started giving me a hand job I said can we please continue with missionary or doggy and she said no and after a while of her lazy wrist action I wasnt going to come so I decided to take matters into my own hands so to speak lol and jerked myself off which took a while. I told her why she responded in such a negative manner when ive been nothing but a gentleman with her and she said she didnt care about my life story and wasnt interested to which I replied your stating in your advert that you want to make shy and nervous guys feel good but its just a lie and I wont be coming back or recommending anyone else to you.

This was a bad idea as she got upset at this  :( and said my boyfriend is next door how about I bring him out to which i responded I dont want to talk to you or your boyfriend im just going to get my things and leave, all for 2 mins I stayed quiet while getting dressed and she kept talking non stop.....going on about how I should be lucky to have had her and how I should stop being a pussy and man up (thought you werent interested in my depression or story miss? :) )

I made sure I kept a distance and quickly walked to the door without looking back and hastily exited the flat. I cant tell you just how relieved I was to get out of there looking back I still think her and her bf would have beaten me up and taken the £400 I had in my wallet at the time for my rent. Ive learned a few things since then though and have had many positive experiences but that was hands down the worst experience ive had with a girl ever.

Now other people probably have had better experiences with her but this was mine.