Thank you all for your advice it's duly noted. I on my way to Prague by train. I've been going there since 1989. But always by air. Always wanted to go by train so now I'm doing it. Newcastle to Brussels 1st leg and staying 1 night in hotel 2mins walk from Rue d' Aerschot.. So will do a little window shopping there. And imho is better then Amsterdams touristy red light district. Then on to Berlin and staying 2 nights. I will visit at least two brothels .Not a flat rate place where you have to strip off, I'm retired and too self conscious about going around half naked in a place full of young mongers.I'll have a stroll along the kurfürstenstraße.. The Ciallis will be wearing off after a couple of nights then it's on to Prague and staying 5 nights before flying back. I love Prague.
Thanks again for all your advice on Berlin. I'm not going for another few weeks but like to do plenty research whenever I go somewhere for the first time.I will post about my Berlin visit when I return