Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Sex Cinema Dublin - Glamworld
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Sex Cinema Dublin - Glamworld
(
Read 2896 times
)
Wanking
Age Check :
Posts: 453
Likes: 6
Reviews: 0
«
on:
March 02, 2016, 05:42:23 pm »
Now I havent been and certainly wouldnt expect much at all. if a woman or couple actually showed up Id call it a miracle, but who knows?
Still its only 12 euro in and opens till 10 pm. Its located on Mary St which is very near Templebar, Dublins main tourist area.
External Link/Members Only
Jerboa
Age Check :
Posts: 6,091
Likes: 81
Reviews: 80
«
Reply #1 on:
March 02, 2016, 09:00:58 pm »
I would think you might be in for a long wait for females or couples to turn up, unless you organise it online.
I don't know about Dublin, but the sex cinemas in UK are mostly gay or bi action, so can't say I've tried any.
myothernameis
Age Check :
Posts: 4,419
Likes: 39
Reviews: 16
«
Reply #2 on:
March 04, 2016, 01:58:57 am »
I think there more chance of the cinema being raided by the Garda, especial if someone is having some hanky panky
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Sex Cinema Dublin - Glamworld
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close