Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sanji?  (Read 1654 times)

Offline dezpow

I've seen Sanji's profile online many times, and heard some very positive stuff.

Firstly though, I hear she's not actually Asian and is Brazilian... that's a problem, if she's lying.

Also, her price is a little steep - just wanted to know if any of you guys have had the pleasure and if you'd recommend?

Thanks

cockneybstrd

DEZPOW

This should be placed in the London region info requests a bit like your other thread

Midlane

Doesn't she / didn't she claim to be Goan, which could very well put her in the same Portuguese-origin ethnicity bracket as many Brazilians.

But with the large number of "Indians" and "Spanish" spontaneously learning to speak Romanian, untruths on AW profiles surely don't come as a huge surprise?

Offline dezpow

DEZPOW

This should be placed in the London region info requests a bit like your other thread

Hey mate, I didn't know where to put this stuff. Can you point me in the right direction?

cockneybstrd

Hey mate, I didn't know where to put this stuff. Can you point me in the right direction?

no worries were all new once

each region has its own section for info requests and reviews

here is the london section for info requests https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=6.0

ramrodronnie

I've seen Sanji's profile online many times, and heard some very positive stuff.

Firstly though, I hear she's not actually Asian and is Brazilian... that's a problem, if she's lying.

Also, her price is a little steep - just wanted to know if any of you guys have had the pleasure and if you'd recommend?

Thanks

I've seen her many times on AW dezpow. I personally have no reason to believe she's not Indian. If we are to believe the AW FBs? Then she's a very popular woman. She has been Reviewed on here.
I'm sure she was charging £250 an hour last year. But even at £200 That's still too steep for me personally.