Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kareena - Barbican/Moorgate  (Read 1345 times)

27 review(s) for Raunchy Kareena (18 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dezpow

So I saw Kareena about 2-3 months ago and overall I would say I was a little let down. It was alright, I left feeling kind of satisfied, should have booked 30 minutes instead of hour.

Like many others, I have a thing for Indian girls, of course not all but there are some beautiful ones out there. One main concern of mine is punting one who is too "fresh" with limited English. I quite like the British born posh ones, if you get my drift. I guess I was taking a risk when booking because many of the pictures are blurred, always risky.

I met her at a very nice hotel in Moorgate, was a fair walk from Liverpool Street where she said it was. I arrived and I loved the hotel, a nice hotel always adds character to the punt.

Upon arriving I, like many others was a little underwhelmed with her looks - a little bigger than you'd expect and in my opinion not very facially attractive. Her rack is enhanced but they've been done pretty well, they're huge but she holds them well.

Some light kissing, which was alright and got me pretty hard. I got this impression that you was avoiding penetration, don't entirely know why - just got that vibe. Pretty solid oral from her, my only complaint (and call me harsh) was her hands, a little on the rough side.

I kind of realised that this was a one big one and leave job - not because she'd hunt me but I didn't think I'd want a second. I said I wanted to cum in her mouth and she sucked me very well to the point of climax. She was very naughty at this point because she reached for the baby oil and oiled them titties up for me to fuck. I fucked the tits and had the head of my cock sliding in between her lips. Climax arrived and I creamed her neck and books - impressive shot from me, they were drenched.

I pretty soon left after a second shower. Decent punt but wouldn't revisit.

Anyone else seen her?

TheMaster

one big one and leave job...classic..

Offline dezpow

Teach me not to do these on my phone, loads of spelling errors, sorry guys.

Offline aj12345

I've seen her a couple of times and had good experiences but judging by other people's reviews, I think I'll avoid in future as it seems the service has gone downhill.

Shame but at her rates, there's far better out there

ramrodronnie

Teach me not to do these on my phone, loads of spelling errors, sorry guys.

Thanks for your Review dezpow. Well I guess what you've said/described about Kareena is pretty much in line with how other punters have described her. She states on her profile that she's a dress size 10, but I get the impression that she's larger than that, what dress size would you personally put her at?

You say that she wasn't as attractive as you had hoped. Out of 10, how would you rate her looks? Also did she FK/DFK? If she did, how good was she. And did she allow you to finger her? Would you have been allowed to have CIM if you had attempted it?

Thanks in advance dezpow   

Offline aj12345

If it helps, I asked her for cim when I saw her second time but she said only if it's covered

ramrodronnie

If it helps, I asked her for cim when I saw her second time but she said only if it's covered

Thanks for that aj12345.  :lol: CIM only if it's covered? What a thrill ! Not. This one is off my  HL for sure now.

Offline aj12345

In fairness to her though, she doesn't advertise cim on her profile

ramrodronnie

In fairness to her though, she doesn't advertise cim on her profile

True aj12345. But I think I've read enough about her to put her into room 101.

Offline dezpow

Thanks for your Review dezpow. Well I guess what you've said/described about Kareena is pretty much in line with how other punters have described her. She states on her profile that she's a dress size 10, but I get the impression that she's larger than that, what dress size would you personally put her at?

You say that she wasn't as attractive as you had hoped. Out of 10, how would you rate her looks? Also did she FK/DFK? If she did, how good was she. And did she allow you to finger her? Would you have been allowed to have CIM if you had attempted it?

Thanks in advance dezpow

I'd say she's a size 14 if I had to fathom a guess.

Looks wise, a 3 or a 4. I didn't attempt DFK, but some small FK was available, pretty decent.

I didn't try to finger her to be honest, but from what I've read she does allow it.

In terms of CIM, I don't believe it's advertised but I had the impression that if I leaned a little bit she might have let me do it.

Hope that helps fella!

Offline Cunning Punt

I saw a similar response "yes, but only with condom" on another girl's profile. No, you don't do CIM, then!

In fairness, on Kareena's profile she not only doesn't advertises it but makes clear she doesn't, which is more than a lot of WGs who are misleading at best.
Q. Do you do CIM A. Sorry guys but i do not do this at all.xx 

So, as has been said previously, at £150ph she's very overpriced for a vanilla service.

ramrodronnie

I saw a similar response "yes, but only with condom" on another girl's profile. No, you don't do CIM, then!

In fairness, on Kareena's profile she not only doesn't advertises it but makes clear she doesn't, which is more than a lot of WGs who are misleading at best.
So, as has been said previously, at £150ph she's very overpriced for a vanilla service.

I know CP, I accept that she does make it clear on her profile she don't do CIM. But I personally don't think that going by her size it doesn't sound like she's being honest about on her profile, and although looks are subjective, it doesn't sound like she's much to look at either. Add that to her limited services, I agree she's overpriced, defo not very good VFM punt.

Room 101 for me.  :thumbsdown: