Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wonder_bella  (Read 2875 times)

Offline waltersdavid

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone see this girl please? Would like to book for tomorrow. Good reviews on Adult Works, but nothing that I can trace here.

Thanks!

Offline PaintBrush

Looks like you'll be TOFTT  my friend  - good luck

Hope to read your review after.   :D :D

vw

Looks nice, falling back to AW the feedback seems good for there, if she was here wouldn't hesitate !

Offline JimmySW

Hope the review is good and she's still here next week - the earliest I can get to Exeter!

Offline waltersdavid

Hopeless.

Once I get over the disappointment I'll post more details.

Offline PaintBrush

Offline Roth

Hopeless.

Once I get over the disappointment I'll post more details.

Sorry mate.  :(

Offline PaintBrush

Have you got over the disappointment yet Walt?

Interested to know what went on, or not.  :sarcastic:

pking_paul

Looks stunning…………. ly well airbrushed skin. Intrigued to know if she was as fit to look at as that as well??  :unknown:

pking_paul

Her feedback doesn't sound that great now that I've had chance to read it. Distant and disengaged?? Doesn't happen to be accurate for once does it?

Offline waltersdavid

I would complain to the advertising authority, on the basis that the AW ad certainly seemed to give the impression of someone hot and sexy, but not sure I'd get anywhere.

No smile, no make up, dressed for a funeral (Probably hers, it was like fucking a corpse).

The highlight (I'm being slightly facetious here), was when I was standing on the side of the bed, giving it to her doggy style and the mobile goes next door. It goes on and on, and in the end she goes next door to answer it. I'm left standing there, feeling like a complete Muppet. To be fair, I don't speak Polish, and it might have been important, but after 5 minutes I got dressed.

When she got back, she seemed surprised to see me ready to go. Gave me a refund and I left.

Next time I'll break into a funeral home. It would be cheaper and probably more exciting. :(

Offline EricJ

I would complain to the advertising authority, on the basis that the AW ad certainly seemed to give the impression of someone hot and sexy, but not sure I'd get anywhere.

No smile, no make up, dressed for a funeral (Probably hers, it was like fucking a corpse).

The highlight (I'm being slightly facetious here), was when I was standing on the side of the bed, giving it to her doggy style and the mobile goes next door. It goes on and on, and in the end she goes next door to answer it. I'm left standing there, feeling like a complete Muppet. To be fair, I don't speak Polish, and it might have been important, but after 5 minutes I got dressed.

When she got back, she seemed surprised to see me ready to go. Gave me a refund and I left.

Next time I'll break into a funeral home. It would be cheaper and probably more exciting. :(

She is in my neck of the woods and was planning on seeing her. But your review saved me both time and money. Cheers.

Offline latecomer

Me too.  I was tempted looking at the profile and about to pop along.  Thanks for the feedback which has saved me an evening of expense and disappointment.

Goingfor100

I was tempted by this profile too, but your review saved me some cash! Much appreciated, thanks.

JW.Bobbitt

I guess it is all about different strokes? for different folks!

I have seen her twice (1/2hr ea) in the last month (when she was in Oxford) and (it is my choice), I am not keen on wild, exciting, shrieking-in-delight, rampant..... sessions
and found the serene attitude most alluring.

She provided all that I was after OWO, CIM, protected in a variety positions and at £60 I was happy with that.

Sure, she could have been more enthusiastic, have greeted me in some sort of erotic-wear (which I find a turn-off - far prefer the girl-next-door look).

Her English is very good, but I agree, you would not get into a lengthy chit-chat, not discuss particle physics......

The body is firm  and tight (as per the pictures) and in my humble (and VERY limited experience), she alongside the other Polish tourers, (Maya27 ID 3078438)
provide a genuine 'as it says on the tin' experience.

I will get down to writing my experiences of life in Oxford soon

JW.Bobbitt

I forgot to add - Yes, her personal phone went off during our session too - but it was post-coitus  :D
so it did not bother me when she answered (after it rang a few times) and in Polish said something like "I will call you back in 10"

I too would have been mighty peeved if it had been mid-stroke  :diablo:

Offline TheBerkshirehunt

Any comments as to the proficiency (if not willingness) of the services provided, and whether everything on the profile is actually on the menu once you're in the room?  I don't mind taking the lead and telling what I want her to do and what I'm going to be doing to her - I'm here for my enjoyment not hers - but if things like A levels or OWO/CIM is off the menu as well as the "distant" attitude, I won't bother.

Thanks!

bristolqwerty

Has anyone see this girl please? Would like to book for tomorrow. Good reviews on Adult Works, but nothing that I can trace here.

Thanks!
You can always try this one instead Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 07:20:31 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline waltersdavid

Hi butgef. I couldn't agree more, it's horses for courses.

I like a bit of enthusiasm, some sexy clothes and a smile!