Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy ass ruby glasgow  (Read 2284 times)

Rangerslad

External Link/Members Only

I was working in dennistoun and I knew some of these cheap £20 for 15 mins ee girls worked in the area so done a quick proximity search on aw and Ruby's profile came up. Finished my work, added an extra £20 on to the customers bill and I had a free punt  :yahoo:

Comms; text for availability and address she was available now and I'm the next street to where I was so good start. Checked £20 for 15 mins covered oral and sex anything else is extra as stated on aw profile. Call when at the close to be buzzed in to ground floor flat.

Flat; nice enough flat, think another girl works there only thing I don't like is standing outside phoning to get buzzed in. Bedroom clean with shit Romanian music playing in the background

Ruby; wow stunning looking girl, far better than the pics. Small tits with pierced nipples. A few tattoos all over including one where her pubes used to be  ;) amazing body, very tight, slim, great wee arse. Better than I expected

Service; in, undressed, lay on the bed, decent covered bj, hard pounding doggy style, came, cleaned up and left. What do u want for £20

Overall I'll go back if I'm in the area again. Vfm as far as I'm concerned. I'm not interested in a gfe or kissing or that sort of thing just want to cum and go and this girl certainly does the trick

chico1000

Aye very good.  Maybe try and take your punting fee out your own wages the next time.

Rangerslad

Aye very good.  Maybe try and take your punting fee out your own wages the next time.

:lol: still reasonably priced for the quality of job provided  :lol:

Offline zag69

Fuck me, she's as rough as a bag of spanners.

Offline The Man With No Name

Why, are you the "customer" he shafted for 20 quid and only realised after he left? Besides, what d'you expect from a Rangers fan. :lol:

Certainly wouldn't be my cup of tea, but fair enough at a score, I suppose. It's all these gypsy chancers are worth. Given that, I'm sure you got on with her swimmingly, Rangerslad.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 05:53:16 pm by The Man With No Name »

Rangerslad

Her English was ok and she's a lot better than the photos. She's not rough at all. Might go back tomorrow and try her pal Jennifer  ;)

Hoorayhenry

So if we have a chap thru the trades mans entrance with a red white and blue tammy and a King Billy tattoo better check the bill?

Offline zag69

Is that an invitation or a request?

Er, no Auldie. I'm the one who does the fucking. Do you have something to confess? Do you prefer they use the tradesman's enterance ?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 10:10:11 pm by zag69 »

Offline MrFox

Rangerslad, what is it with your mob not paying your own bills :D only kidding matey.

Is she based near the Our Lady of Good Counsel Church by any chance? There have been a few posts on here about police hanging around and neighbors chasing punters away, just a friendly warning for anyone going to those 2 flats, both ground floor.

:hi:

Rangerslad

Offline The Man With No Name

Rangerslad, what is it with your mob not paying your own bills :D only kidding matey.

Is she based near the Our Lady of Good Counsel Church by any chance? There have been a few posts on here about police hanging around and neighbors chasing punters away, just a friendly warning for anyone going to those 2 flats, both ground floor.

:hi:

Jesus, Billy! You're already in dubious territory there, but next to a church like that? Practically sacrilege no?  :scare:

laim1690

Sounds good to me Rangers lad  :drinks:

mite get my self up there tomorrow,, ya cant beat a 20 quid punt

mavgoose

Also sounds good to me , was she in number 54 & counting.....