Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pleasure heaven Doncaster  (Read 2892 times)

2 review(s) for 2 + 3 girl blowjobs (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

100punt

External Link/Members Only

I visited pleasure heaven last week (Doncaster 2 girl blow jobs) been on my to do for a while, communication was fine and I booked the 2 girl 30 minute blow job.

Their profile shows thick set girls, large firm round breasts and well presented house, when I arrived I was greeted by 2 grossly over weight girls and a house that stank, grime and filth every where and a number of dogs barking and running round me.

Looking at the size of the 2 girls (sisters allegedly) I fear if I make my excuses and leave they may eat me as a light snack before lunch.

I apprehensively go up the stairs knowing I am going to have to burn my socks that have touched the stained carpet and look to see if I can bung my nose with anything to mask the smell of dog piss.

Anyway the 2 girls flop out their giant old lady knockers (most certainly not the firm round ones in their pictures) and one at a time give a very average blow job (never a 2 girl blow job) now I'm used to girls not always looking like their pictures but these 2 have flat out used someone else's images, on top of the wretched house and poor BJ a very very disappointing time and waste of money

softlad

Jeez....I know I'm weak but ffs you gotta learn to walk mate... :(

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I think the pictures might be fake, but I haven't managed to find image matches so far.

100punt

Yeah your right, never again

Should of just left soon as they opened the door

The images are 100% fake

Tallboy2

Second neg on here. Deleted from my HL. Thanks for the review mate

Offline traphunter1233

Glad to see some honest reviews popping up about these.

I visited one of the girls when she was just solo on AW, she was blonde at the time with tattoos. long time ago.

Rough neighbourhood, rough house and everyone is correct about the smell. Would avoid guys.

Mark76

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to see them. I'll not bother now.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to see them. I'll not bother now.

I wouldn't either mark. With your avstar in mind, rough as a badgers Arse sounds about right.

Offline rikgrimsby

Are these the same girls?

/www.adultwork.com/3832263

1 review(s) found for 2 Girl Blowjobs  linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline petergriffin

I saw them last year. If I could have faked an orgasm I would
2 very hefty girls with food stains on their clothes in a smelly house
The worst punt of my life
I still have nightmares about it
What was I thinking???