Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: been asked for info for a massage place pref (chinese) for ladies  (Read 2142 times)

Offline vision2014

Ive been asked from a lady friend if i know of any places where she can get a massage and then a bit of happy fun at the end before all you guys start asked to help out she is a lesbian she has been to a couple places  but has always ended up being legit.

Dellboy

Ive been asked from a lady friend if i know of any places where she can get a massage and then a bit of happy fun at the end before all you guys start asked to help out she is a lesbian she has been to a couple places  but has always ended up being legit.

Send her to see Sally !!!
I have heard she likes the girls as well but maybe others know better

Frenchy4012

Send her to see Sally !!!
I have heard she likes the girls as well but maybe others know better

+1

smithie1000

When you find one, let me know as I would like to watch.  :wacko: :crazy:

Dodo

Dodo

Best bet by a country mile would be Hannah if she can get to Wolves

smithie1000

Hey Dodo is she that good?

Dellboy

You have obviously never seen Sally😁 😃😀

smithie1000

You have obviously never seen Sally😁 😃😀
more please dellboy

Dellboy

more please dellboy

Whilst Shropshire is dire. We have been lucky to see Sally develop into probably one of the best masseuse in the West Midlands.
Anyone who has seen her will I am sure agree.
As Frenchy and I said previously she also likes the girls as well.

Dodo

Whilst Shropshire is dire. We have been lucky to see Sally develop into probably one of the best masseuse in the West Midlands.
Anyone who has seen her will I am sure agree.
As Frenchy and I said previously she also likes the girls as well.

Dell, have you seen Hannah or Lola that might enable you to give a comparison of them to Sally?

Dellboy

Dell, have you seen Hannah or Lola that might enable you to give a comparison of them to Sally?

Hannah - yes - very good but each to their own and I preferred Sally
Lola - No not had the pleasure yet.

....when was the last time you saw Sally? was it since her transformation?
I wasn't questioning your judgement just stating that Sally is very happy with the girls.

Dodo

Hannah - yes - very good but each to their own and I preferred Sally
Lola - No not had the pleasure yet.

....when was the last time you saw Sally? was it since her transformation?
I wasn't questioning your judgement just stating that Sally is very happy with the girls.
I've never seen Sally, that was why I asked you for the comparison so that I could get some idea of where she fits in.

Dellboy

I've never seen Sally, that was why I asked you for the comparison so that I could get some idea of where she fits in.

I would say Hannah is a 9 and Sally a 9.5.
Apparently Sally has a reputation for really enjoying herself when she goes to her girl parties.

Frenchy4012

I would say Hannah is a 9 and Sally a 9.5.
Apparently Sally has a reputation for really enjoying herself when she goes to her girl parties.

Sally enjoys a good time with the girls at the weekends, she loves the black girls.

ffeet

All this public talk about Sally and the girls.

There's gonna be trouble   :drinks: :D

Dellboy

What is the difference between this and a detailed review and link to a picture of the girl and her contact details?

Frenchy4012

Trouble from who ?