Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyperrie  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Ramone78

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Morning all,
Looking for a decent punt this week after a few weeks self imposed exile and came across the lady above.
She has 41 Positives on AW, but strangely nothing comes up on here when I searched, perhaps a name change ?
Any info or feedback would be appreciated
Thanks in advance

splodger69

Yes, go see her... you wont regret it  ;) ;)

Offline Ramone78

Yes, go see her... you wont regret it  ;) ;)

Thanks for the Heads up , what Dress size would you say she is ? are the pictures accurate ?
Thanks agian

splodger69

dress size is 12ish... she is very friendly...   I would see her again ;)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 11:37:52 am by splodger69 »

Offline newinnotts83

She looks quite hot in some of the private gallery pics but not others.
Which pic best represents her facially?

TheNewSeeker

I'd say she's t least a 14; the face pick in the profile is flattering. That said she was a good service provider, friendly and with a GSOH; I particularly enjoyed the DFK. Wouldn't go back though, as she's the top end of my timber tolerance.

. . . that's two of us who have not done a formal review!  :dash:

Offline Rabalder

I've seen Perrie a few times now, her pictures in her AW gallery are quite accurate.

She has been some of my best punts... she is very friendly, relaxed and enjoys her work.

The only issue is she works off/on so can be difficult to get hold of and arrange a advance booking.

I would see her again.

smithie1000

I'd say she's t least a 14; the face pick in the profile is flattering. That said she was a good service provider, friendly and with a GSOH; I particularly enjoyed the DFK. Wouldn't go back though, as she's the top end of my timber tolerance.

top end of my timber tolerance........... like it

BigVince

Second what smithy said. Concur with the New Seeker

Though I would shoot THY much up THEE for a small fee of 40 notes