Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NINA FROM WATFORD  (Read 1598 times)

1 review(s) for Really Slut Nina 4U (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Sniperlondon

Worse girl I've ever met on Adultwork. From the time entered no contact with me whatsoever, left to lie down in the bed. She took off her clothes without speaking and began to OW. Had a quickie with her and then she just sat down on the bed watching TV not understanding or speaking a word of English. Weird right? She definitely has a pimp somewhere and she's not independent. I was done in about 8 minutes expecting her to massage me
Or something but no just left to lie down in the bed. I got upset and said I'll only stay here for 30 minutes if that's the case and she took out £20 and threw it on the table as though she had an invisible grudge against me. Left after only being in the room for less than 15 minutes in total and got charged for a full 30 minutes. Worst Experience and in her words when I was leaving after I said 30 minutes is way longer than how long I had 'Don't come again'. She's pranking punters to do 30 minutes but only gives less than 5 mins!
She's at Jury's Inn in Watford I'll happily give you her room number too!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Oh and did I forget I travelled from central London to meet her!

Offline Billy no mates

Sorry you had a bad one.

She only turned up in Watford within the last week. There is usually better on offer around here.

(probably best not to put the room number)

averagepunter123

Friend, I don't think you're allowed to disclose the full address with the room number but as a general rule of thumb, don't go for any Romanians that have no reviews on AW for months and offer rock bottom prices only to end up charging twice the original amount in extras.

Offline Nagilum

Do not disclose details, you don't know who is asking for them, if asked.

If she is a thief or criminal this rule does not apply. I suggest you familiarise yourself with the site rules.

Sorry about the rubbish punt. Good job reporting her to us  :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

Sorry to hear that. I was thinking about a quick visit  but Jurys Inn needs a keycard to get in the lift so I didn't bother. I definitely won't now  :drinks:

Offline GreyDave

:hi: lads both of these are a bit sus , she puts full address on AW page and his report is well strange for so one who wants a cheap shag...go to a soho walk up...could this be a sergie ??

Offline Jimmyredcab

£60 an hour tells me all I need to know.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline blue

£60 an hour tells me all I need to know.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

As ever, it's to do with the girls attitude which I suspect is due to getting a poor cut of the takings?

Offline Jimmyredcab

As ever, it's to do with the girls attitude which I suspect is due to getting a poor cut of the takings?

The fact that she may be getting 50% of £60 could have a big effect on her attitude, pay peanuts, get a monkey.  :hi:

Offline Steve2

As always Jimbo, you are our hero

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

As always Jimbo, you are our hero

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I thought you were now "pulling" on seeking arrangements.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Steve2

I thought you were now "pulling" on seeking arrangements.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why do you follow me around like a lapdog Jimbo?

I feel like I am being stalked

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why do you follow me around like a lapdog Jimbo?

I feel like I am being stalked

No, not at all but this post caught my eye from February 23rd ---------

"It takes a lot more money effort Nik but the Rewards are so much better. I am loving it"

Has to be better than your "pick of the days"       :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Steve2

So you are picking up on my posts from 10 days ago?

Stalker alert

Offline smiths

The fact that she may be getting 50% of £60 could have a big effect on her attitude, pay peanuts, get a monkey.  :hi:

NO, that bollocks doesn't apply in punting as what makes a good or bad WG is their attitude NOT what they charge as proven on here by many many punters including myself, even you once where you gave a positive review to a WG who charged you £80 an hour. Only years later did you confirm to me that she was a skank like ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour according to what you think, you made no mention she was a skank in your review though so that certainly didn't help other punters. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you buy 10 hamburgers for £1 they will be shit ---------------- the same principle applies to prostitutes, if the girl is getting fucked for £30 an hour don't expect her tongue down your throat.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I notice many of your reviews are negative ------ maybe time to go slightly upmarket.  :hi:

Offline smiths

If you buy 10 hamburgers for £1 they will be shit ---------------- the same principle applies to prostitutes, if the girl is getting fucked for £30 an hour don't expect her tongue down your throat.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I notice many of your reviews are negative ------ maybe time to go slightly upmarket.  :hi:

More bollocks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: In reality the same principle most certainly DOESNT apply to WGs and you believed the same for many many years posting the same as me then, that what makes a good or bad WG is her attitude. Unlike you some punters on here have actually punted with and had good punts with WGs who charged under £100 an hour in recent years, from £60 an hour in my case but more often between £80-100 an hour.

The fact is good and bad WGs exist in ALL price brackets, UKP can help locate the good and avoid the bad, with some punters fortunately taking a risk on a newbie or WG with no feedback and reporting back on their experiences on here to help others.

Offline GreyDave

I follow Steves tips as do others  :drinks: :drinks: many are great VFM shags and that's what they are cheap bunk ups ... when I have treated myself to GFE indys it all starts to go wrong I am not their friend I am there just to shag no chat the most expensive shag I have had was over in 15mins and I felt ripped of the best recently was 30 quid expensive for soho with Olivia who I have now seen a dozen plus times a... ROMANIAN  :D :D :D

Try her she is fit big titted  slightly olive skinned and just wants you to shag her and go,  if I am lonely I will ring the Samaritans :D :D