Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why OWO  (Read 9155 times)

Offline LoneWolf2020

few months back there was a fuss kicked up about an untreatable strain of gonorrhea up north, several patients living with pain constantly because their std was immune to the usual antibiotics. Ive heard nothing since so i don't know if thats been sorted now but i should imagine its no barrel of laughs and no matter how reassuring the stats are there is always a risk when shagging women who are sleeping with 40 to 50 blokes per week.

Sex man ju

I imagine that ow is fine - until you experience the intense pleasure that is owo from a babe who knows what she's doing - for me nothing can replicate that feeling from tongue flicking owo by a pretty wg.  Try it - you won't go back to ow. 

SM

Mrsimple

Just as big a chance of catching sti with a civy girl. Normal women shag a lot too, most aren't as informed about sti as WG.

vw

few months back there was a fuss kicked up about an untreatable strain of gonorrhea up north, several patients living with pain constantly because their std was immune to the usual antibiotics. Ive heard nothing since so i don't know if thats been sorted now but i should imagine its no barrel of laughs and no matter how reassuring the stats are there is always a risk when shagging women who are sleeping with 40 to 50 blokes per week.

Well they changed from the usual treatment to the new one, no big deal cured !

All the doom mongers were out that day to !

As always say look after yourself and take risks you are happy with !

Offline Marmalade

Just as big a chance of catching sti with a civy girl. Normal women shag a lot too, most aren't as informed about sti as WG.
It goes two ways. A crack whore isn't bothered anout being very informed and an enforced trafficked woman (there probably are some, among the many more others) may not have the choice. But any person with half a brain puts sone thought into her job. So I think on the whole -- and a lot of studies seem to support this -- that prossies tend to be either more likely (a small number at the bottom of the scale) or much less likely (most are at least reasonably well-educated and in control of their prossie lives). Whereas a civvie might just 'not bother' after a night out when you are both half-pissed. I've had a civvie try to 'pop it in' without a condom and slightly miffed that I stopped her.

If you have had a lot (I mean a lot) of sex, with a lot of people, over a long period and in different circumstances, I think most half-sensible men with a brain have quite well-trained reflexes on safe sex. You know what your personal preferences in that regard are and can stick to them almost automatically. So experienced punters are probably even less likely perhaps to get an sti, or to get it treated correctly if they do.

SUMO61

It goes two ways. A crack whore isn't bothered anout being very informed and an enforced trafficked woman (there probably are some, among the many more others) may not have the choice. But any person with half a brain puts sone thought into her job. So I think on the whole -- and a lot of studies seem to support this -- that prossies tend to be either more likely (a small number at the bottom of the scale) or much less likely (most are at least reasonably well-educated and in control of their prossie lives). Whereas a civvie might just 'not bother' after a night out when you are both half-pissed. I've had a civvie try to 'pop it in' without a condom and slightly miffed that I stopped her.

If you have had a lot (I mean a lot) of sex, with a lot of people, over a long period and in different circumstances, I think most half-sensible men with a brain have quite well-trained reflexes on safe sex. You know what your personal preferences in that regard are and can stick to them almost automatically. So experienced punters are probably even less likely perhaps to get an sti, or to get it treated correctly if they do.

Totally agree with the view that most independent WGs want to control their sexual health. Why would they want to risk their own health?  Can't work, might get very ill, even die. That view is supported by most of the health professionals I've talked to in GUM clinics.

I've punted for twenty years and never even caught a cold from OWO. However, I don't do it now - my choice, despite the low risks. I can't be doing with the worrying what if...That's a mental health risk, not a sexual health risk. So, I manage it my way..

That said, I had a condom split two weeks ago and will be in for a test in a fortnight, once the 28 days has elapsed. Mr Careful never saw that happening, did I ?  No symptoms though and the WG is still open for business, so i'm not overly concerned...

So, we all need to face facts, as Smiths often says, the whole business carries risks, but it's about assessing the probabilities and making your own choices.

Offline claretandblue

I had some mind bogglingly good owo earlier today, you really can't beat it. As a punter once said in comparison ow is like going for a paddle with your socks on

Offline Marmalade

Totally agree with the view that most independent WGs want to control their sexual health. Why would they want to risk their own health?  Can't work, might get very ill, even die. That view is supported by most of the health professionals I've talked to in GUM clinics.

I've punted for twenty years and never even caught a cold from OWO. However, I don't do it now - my choice, despite the low risks. I can't be doing with the worrying what if...That's a mental health risk, not a sexual health risk. So, I manage it my way..

That said, I had a condom split two weeks ago and will be in for a test in a fortnight, once the 28 days has elapsed. Mr Careful never saw that happening, did I ?  No symptoms though and the WG is still open for business, so i'm not overly concerned...

So, we all need to face facts, as Smiths often says, the whole business carries risks, but it's about assessing the probabilities and making your own choices.

A good post, and a good point in distinguishing what you call a mental health risk from a sexual health risk.

In a similar way, I have no big objection to people who smoke hash occasionally. I don't think it is a big health risk. I would maybe indulge in Amsterdam, where it is legal (though probably not). I would not be likely to smoke it in this country and am pretty sure I'd never let a visitor to my home use it in my house. It might not be a big legal risk, but certainly not worth the hassle of worrying about it. I have too much serious work to do to think about that shit (no pun intended).

How a person interprets facts is a whole different ball game. Different 'interpretations' are true for diffetent people according to their circumstances.

So (for instance)
Single guys: risk assessed as nominal to me, balanced against lifestyle and benefits/burdens of enjoying OWO. OWO yes
Single guys: risk assessed as nominal to me etc, but can't be arsed wondering about it; and might want to fuck a civvie tomorrow night (for instance) which would be a health risk however small. OWO no
Single guys: I normally use condoms only for vaginal (or anal) sex, but if my instincts tell me she's a dodgy skank (or if she insists, which goes for all categories) then I'll go for OW. OWO or OW depending on considered decision at time.
Married guys (or good as): I'm not going to take the risk, however small. The outcome could clealy outweigh the benefits. A quiet trip to the gum clinic would be the least of my worries! OWO no
Married guys (or good as): I never even have the slightest sexual contact, even cuddling naked together, so with no possibility of transmission I might accept OWO OWO yes.
Married guys (or good as): I rarely have sex with the wife so don't see why I shouldn't, but the worry would be a right headache, even if I made sure I left three weeks clear. probably no OWO but might.

These are very 'broad brush' and not exhaustive. Just a contribution to suggest anyone in doubt as to what is right for them to think it through. Facts are one thing: how they impact on your particular life is another. Work out what's right for you (and please don't preach about it!)

Offline Marmalade

I had some mind bogglingly good owo earlier today, you really can't beat it. As a punter once said in comparison ow is like going for a paddle with your socks on

All the OW brigade will be wanking themselves silly.  :lol: But let's not forget that best condoms and best technique make a diffetence too. I once asked a prossie for OW as she had no fucking control over her teeth. They rattled with her mouth open or full.

Offline claretandblue

All the OW brigade will be wanking themselves silly.  :lol: But let's not forget that best condoms and best technique make a diffetence too. I once asked a prossie for OW as she had no fucking control over her teeth. They rattled with her mouth open or full.
Yep true technique is also important, I've been through phases when I have stuck to ow too in the past, I've only done two awork punts this year so just had to be owo!

Offline smiths

So did I and it was fucking great. ;)

Offline claretandblue

Offline Nagilum

seen over 500 WGs over the last 10 years and never caught a thing.. More chance of getting hit by a bus.

Wouldn't bother seeing a girl if she didn't offer OWO.

You wouldn't eat a mars bar with the wrapper on would you?

Suggest that the OP takes up a safer hobby like stamp collecting

I like him already  :D

mikexxlong

Absolutely technique is everything,
One of my most memorable BJ’s was with a condom on  :)

Offline claretandblue

Absolutely technique is everything,
One of my most memorable BJ’s was with a condom on  :)
Agreed,while owo is undoubtedly better ow can still be very good, a couple of years back there was a Greek girl working in soho who was a real wildcat who had one of the deepest throats imaginable, she was one of the only girls who has swallowed and held down my whole cock, those punts were ow but will live long in the memory bank   :hi:

SUMO61

A good post, and a good point in distinguishing what you call a mental health risk from a sexual health risk.

In a similar way, I have no big objection to people who smoke hash occasionally. I don't think it is a big health risk. I would maybe indulge in Amsterdam, where it is legal (though probably not). I would not be likely to smoke it in this country and am pretty sure I'd never let a visitor to my home use it in my house. It might not be a big legal risk, but certainly not worth the hassle of worrying about it. I have too much serious work to do to think about that shit (no pun intended).

How a person interprets facts is a whole different ball game. Different 'interpretations' are true for diffetent people according to their circumstances.

So (for instance)
Single guys: risk assessed as nominal to me, balanced against lifestyle and benefits/burdens of enjoying OWO. OWO yes
Single guys: risk assessed as nominal to me etc, but can't be arsed wondering about it; and might want to fuck a civvie tomorrow night (for instance) which would be a health risk however small. OWO no
Single guys: I normally use condoms only for vaginal (or anal) sex, but if my instincts tell me she's a dodgy skank (or if she insists, which goes for all categories) then I'll go for OW. OWO or OW depending on considered decision at time.
Married guys (or good as): I'm not going to take the risk, however small. The outcome could clealy outweigh the benefits. A quiet trip to the gum clinic would be the least of my worries! OWO no
Married guys (or good as): I never even have the slightest sexual contact, even cuddling naked together, so with no possibility of transmission I might accept OWO OWO yes.
Married guys (or good as): I rarely have sex with the wife so don't see why I shouldn't, but the worry would be a right headache, even if I made sure I left three weeks clear. probably no OWO but might.

These are very 'broad brush' and not exhaustive. Just a contribution to suggest anyone in doubt as to what is right for them to think it through. Facts are one thing: how they impact on your particular life is another. Work out what's right for you (and please don't preach about it!)

Brilliant synopsis - i'd like to see this done as a flow chart in the Punting Wiki - headed up " The mental health guide to OWO"

Northernbloke

Of course "without" is njcer than "with" but as a married person who occasionally shags his wife, I have had a little worry this week. Wife had a vaginal swab last week, and this week when she rang up for the result, the receptionist said there was something about it that the doctor wanted to speak to her about. As it turned out, it was nothing serious but I was visualising a worst case scenario for a few days. I am certainly not going "without" in the future, or doing RO for that matter. It isn't worth the worry or thescreaming of "get out you cheating bastard" .

Offline welshman

Is oral without a recent development in the industry and previously oral without was never or rarely offered. Did oral without become commonplace due to increased competition. 

Offline Marmalade

Is oral without a recent development in the industry and previously oral without was never or rarely offered. Did oral without become commonplace due to increased competition.

Troll question?  :hi:

Offline welshman

Troll question?  :hi:

I thought my question was perfectly reasonable and I don't see how it can be seen as a troll question.

LL

You've got it back to front. I think you'll find that "the industry" [of prostitution] predates the invention of the condom (by hundreds of years) :hi:

Offline tantric talents

As a punter once said in comparison ow is like going for a paddle with your socks on
Yes, I think it was me and although I occasionally wear thin silk socks, still stand by that analogy  :crazy:

FG01

It's because of the risks of catching STDs that I only facial the girls I meet - Zero risk as no contact!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It's because of the risks of catching STDs that I only facial the girls I meet - Zero risk as no contact!

You mean you go for an expensive wank?

FG01

You mean you go for an expensive wank?

Not unless you call £10 - £20 expensive!

Offline claretandblue

Will you be sharing any reviews of these expensive wanks?  :lol:

FG01

Will you be sharing any reviews of these expensive wanks?  :lol:

Sure, will start in a few days.

One of my regulars is not technically a WG, just a woman I know who needs cash.

Offline cueball

Oh yes she is  :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

a WG, just a woman I know who needs cash.

That is a very good definition although for many of us it is a women we do not yet know.

Offline lewisjones23

she is a brass through and through, dont let that ruin the special connection/relationship you have with her though

and remember .... treat her well ... etc etc etc  :thumbsup:

vw

A prossie plain and simple ! 

Offline RedKettle

That is the OH, still getting my cash because of sex years ago...