Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4U - Bayswater/Lancaster Gate  (Read 1870 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Despite having one of the most confusing addresses ever I've just come back from a great 90 minutes with Adele, it cost me £200 and was worth every penny.

External Link/Members Only

She is well reviewed here and I was expecting a spectacular beauty, tall and slim.

The attractive, voluptuous girl who greeted me with a full on kiss then seduced me for all our time and more was a little different. I told her she looked like Kylie Jenner, I was wrong, facially she looks like a Hispanic Kendall Jenner, but only when she is looking up at you with slightly hooded eyes, the rest of the time she looks like a curvy, sexy, dark haired belly dancer, bigger than her photos suggest but not fat, with outstanding natural tits, a proper Brazilian style arse and a beautiful pussy.

Adele is charming, warm and delivers the kind of girl friend experience that if we received at home we'd never see working girls.

After I opened the bottle I'd brought for us to share she revealed that she had forgotten to put an knickers under her diaphanous nighty/wrap thing, we proceeded to undress each other accompanied by soft kisses, deep French kisses, stroking and whispering which led to a prolonged, teasing blowjob with balls, arse, shaft and head all receiving attention from tongue, mouth and hands, this resulted in pop number one, a facial which was received gratefully by a kneeling Adele over mouth, face and tits/upper body.

We relaxed for a while, fondling, stroking, drinking and chatting and she asked me if she could use her new toy, a huge doxy. As I had paid not much attention to her needs up to this point I agreed and she used it on herself whilst I watched, helped, stroked, kissed then positioned myself over her mouth for more oral attention.

The little fella was soon back to life and ready for action, so on with a condom and I fucked her in doggy as requested, then missionary and cowgirl, it all got sweaty as the room temperature from the off was tropical and only reduced by opening the window. After my customary post coital piss Adele again teased and sucked me off to second climax which went straight into her mouth as she knelt above me on the bed and was duly swallowed.

I realised at this point that time was more than up and had to tear myself away to shower before going to my meeting. Adele did her best to keep me there and there was certainly no rushing me out, the first mention of sorting the paperwork was as I was getting dressed.

Adele is a great girl, fully deserving of her reputation.

Estoril

Good review, thanks.  I have my Adele time soon also  :thumbsup:

Offline anyfucker

"she had forgotten to put any knickers on"  she must be terribly forgetful as she has forgotten this when i visited her  :lol:

Offline The_Don

@ op thanks for sharing and the review.

having one of the most confusing addresses ever

I've been to some interesting and disconcerting places, when punting.

"she had forgotten to put any knickers on"  she must be terribly forgetful as she has forgotten this when i visited her  :lol:

Some W/G don't like wearing them. To some punters, it removes the time taken to get them off. Other like to undress the W/G.

Me I don't mind mixing it up  :D

Offline hendrix

Good review of the Adele Experience :hi: - for a less extreme type punt, she's definitely my go-to choice. Very, very good at what she does.

Offline Puntsmith

It sounds like Adele has put on a few pounds since I last saw her over a year ago.  When I saw her she was not what I would call voluptuous, she wasn't skinny but more like a size 8 maybe but definitely a size 10 at maximum.  I've not seen her since she took a long break.

GolfNut

Great review YLF.

Know exactly what you mean about the address. I was stood outside and couldn't find it for about 15 minutes which made me late, though she was cool about it. Kept going back and forwards across that friggin main road.  :dash:

Good to hear Adele sounds as good as ever. Think I need to get my act together.

I hope you didn't end up locked in the garden by mistake like me a few other did and had to climb over that fucking wall?  :sarcastic:

Ludwig

... with outstanding natural tits ...

Thanks for the review & glad you had a good punt ... however, for the record her tits are enhanced ...

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review & glad you had a good punt ... however, for the record her tits are enhanced ...

You are right Ludwig, meant to write natural feeling - they are very well done.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great review YLF.

Know exactly what you mean about the address. I was stood outside and couldn't find it for about 15 minutes which made me late, though she was cool about it. Kept going back and forwards across that friggin main road.  :dash:

Good to hear Adele sounds as good as ever. Think I need to get my act together.

I hope you didn't end up locked in the garden by mistake like me a few other did and had to climb over that fucking wall?  :sarcastic:

I ended up parking bang outside the building, walked round for a while then found it! I came out at the same time as her next door neighbour, seemed like a nice boy, I took the stairs down while he used the lift and got out with no problem.

Ludwig

You are right Ludwig, meant to write natural feeling - they are very well done.

Agreed ... glad you had a good one  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

Yep I stuggled the first time too, but it took me 5 minutes after calling her to figure this out.

Great punt and great girl, certainly one of my favourites and I am glad you had fun!

Offline stewpid

What amazes me about Adele is how different she makes her session for each punter. Just about every reviewer seems to have some different experiences with her. My own differed from the OP's but was no less enjoyable.

Offline Nagilum

What amazes me about Adele is how different she makes her session for each punter. Just about every reviewer seems to have some different experiences with her. My own differed from the OP's but was no less enjoyable.

I have said it before, she reads you well and becomes the fantasy. That is her allure.

Online collector

What's wrong with the address? Is it something about random door number sequence or something else?

Offline dubs

What's wrong with the address? Is it something about random door number sequence or something else?

I had no problems finding it, maybe it's because the entrance is on an adjoining road but if you put the postcode she gives you into google maps you are stood next to the building.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I had no problems finding it, maybe it's because the entrance is on an adjoining road but if you put the postcode she gives you into google maps you are stood next to the building.

My SatNav took me to the front of the building, where I parked, then assumed that the location was part of the fairly circuitous "square" which has four different sections, anyway alls well that ends well!

Offline anyfucker

the road bends and crosses a main road, so not easy to see on Streetview, and the entrance is set back from the street.
also does not look like a block of flats.
but Google the postcode and it's right on her building

Online collector

Cheers guys for the info, now it's clear  :thumbsup:

dencumloads

Just checking guys, how big is she? Don't usually go for more than size 10, preferably flat belly.

Offline The_Don

Just checking guys, how big is she? Don't usually go for more than size 10, preferably flat belly.

Who do you normally go for and care to share  :unknown:

Offline anyfucker

maybe 5' 4" ?? and absolutely gorgeous with it.
Best you don't go and leave her to the rest of us.

Hornydevil247

maybe 5' 4" ?? and absolutely gorgeous with it.
Best you don't go and leave her to the rest of us.

+1  :cool: