Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barebacking warning from the past  (Read 2367 times)

seward

This is nightmare I hoped I'd never see again it was in 1999 and I found this WG in Phoenix mag pre internet and AW, went to see her she said was 48 and told me was actually 53  OK  I was middle 40s we had a good time she did everything including rubbed her bare pussy on my cock , then said with or without? I asked what she meant  "NO CONDOM" which I definitely refused put the overcoat on did the deed finished and got dressed . Still worried about why she suggested BB  I asked her about it , she said she preferred it WO and I should try it she said she did it with most of the punters she saw . My blood ran cold  I worried that much two days later I went to the Gum clinic 3 worst weeks of my life ! Got the all clear and vowed never to see anyone who offers BB . In those days it  was mainly printed Ads so not like today withUKP  So every bad punt I've had I kept phone no and address so I didn't make the same mistake twice mobiles were just starting to become popular with WGs landlines are traceable  Anyway here's the nightmare  I was scanning matures on AW and a profile came up for Wolves a WG claiming to be 58 I thought that phone number looks familiar  so I looked  through my bad punts book and guess what it's her !
In 1999 she told me she was 53 that makes her now near 70 and on this profile is offering Unprotected sex !
She was known as Kellie then now she's Kelliemay 110Km  on AW 2986839 
She's been Barebacking for years and dread to think of the consequences to all of us
   So there's a warning do with it what you will  it gave me a chill I thought this old skank was like the black death consigned to history but it looks like she's back    If she ever went away :vomit: :diablo:

Offline saf1976

She's been barebacking all these years and made it to 70. There's hope for Kirie then  :D

There's loads of long term BB'ers on AW all a good age. It does make me wonder if it was all a hoax.

The main reason to not see BB girls is cos they all look like a bag of mince. If the Tamara Grace's, Amanda.29's, Sandy.hot's, HottAlexea's of this world offered it would I be able to resist ...   :blush:

seward

She's been barebacking all these years and made it to 70. There's hope for Kirie then  :D

There's loads of long term BB'ers on AW all a good age. It does make me wonder if it was all a hoax.

The main reason to not see BB girls is cos they all look like a bag of mince. If the Tamara Grace's, Amanda.29's, Sandy.hot's, HottAlexea's of this world offered it would I be able to resist ...   :blush:

Just think how many little surprises these BB skanks have given to others just because they survive like cockroaches  doesn't make em less dangerous! :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Silver Birch

I thought that phone number looks familiar  so I looked  through my bad punts book and guess what it's her !

I'm impressed that her phone number still looked familiar to you after 17 years, and when you checked your black book, it matched!!

Offline saf1976

Just think how many little surprises these BB skanks have given to others just because they survive like cockroaches  doesn't make em less dangerous! :vomit: :vomit:

Surely it's more dangerous and therefore more likely to be 6ft under? Surely she'd have swapped your 17 year old black book of bareback prossies for a black headstone? Then again she hasn't swapped her number for 17 years either.

Offline saf1976

I'm impressed that her phone number still looked familiar to you after 17 years, and when you checked your black book, it matched!!

So was he. Bet he gave a triumphant Tim Henman fist pump in satisfaction.

seward

It was an experience I can only say left an indelible mark in my mind and I check the book on every punt WGs never change numbers unless they really have to she was the reason I stared the book and it's written large in red on the first page and I have got a good memory for detail. If you ever have a shock like that I bet you'll remember it!  :(   

PS  I can still remember the road and house and lots of other gory details and if punters don't want the warning just ignore and fill your boots with her! :vomit:

« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 04:30:15 pm by seward »