Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot busty silvia - Stevenage (Touring)  (Read 698 times)

1 review(s) for your babe silvia (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stargazer83

hot busty silvia

External Link/Members Only

1hr incall, £90

Saw her during her brief stay in Stevenage and was attracted to the guaranteed services claim for £90. Pretty much as photos although from her belly she's clearly had kids. Probably 14 rather than 12 too but pretty face, very cute, nice eyes and smile and great bum though, speaks good English and has a cheeky personality.

Didn't have too many expectations as I'm just a GFE man, but OWO was provided without me even asking (showered at the start of the meet), she asked what positions I like and we had a good romp for 30/40 mins. Sadly no DFK or even FK which was a shame but tbh with her grinding and bouncing on top there wasn't much time for that!

All in all a positive meet although I didn't try any other services. I probably wouldn't return as I'm usually a slim girl, DFK guy but she ticked the rest of my boxes for a decent enough meeting.

ramrodronnie

hot busty silvia

External Link/Members Only

1hr incall, £90

Saw her during her brief stay in Stevenage and was attracted to the guaranteed services claim for £90. Pretty much as photos although from her belly she's clearly had kids. Probably 14 rather than 12 too but pretty face, very cute, nice eyes and smile and great bum though, speaks good English and has a cheeky personality.

Didn't have too many expectations as I'm just a GFE man, but OWO was provided without me even asking (showered at the start of the meet), she asked what positions I like and we had a good romp for 30/40 mins. Sadly no DFK or even FK which was a shame but tbh with her grinding and bouncing on top there wasn't much time for that!

All in all a positive meet although I didn't try any other services. I probably wouldn't return as I'm usually a slim girl, DFK guy but she ticked the rest of my boxes for a decent enough meeting.

Thanks for your Review piloteer81. Quite good for your 1st Review. I'm pleased that it went well for you, especially if she met with your expectations.
Shame about not being any DFK, as that is one of the main things that I personally enjoy in a punt. But she doesn't really do it for me facially, and I also usually go for the slim, more petite girls.

Thanks again for your Review piloteer81  :thumbsup:

Offline Hertsgent

Nicely derisked for others, thanks - always useful for when the tour returns to this location  :thumbsup: