Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Anita Cheltenham Incall – Yes Me Love  (Read 2354 times)

33 review(s) for  Busty Anita (29 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have had this Polish prossie on the radar for a while now just liked the look of her and as mentioned in previous reviews she is a bit out there and an acquired taste, just my thing so went all in and went for the 3 hour option for £250.  Got the are you sure you want 3 hours we haven’t met before I was sure but she said If I decide to knock an hour off she is happy to refund difference, nice gesture IMHO.

Comms

Called her in the morning asked for time I fancied and she said “Yes My Love” in her nice Polish accent.  Arrived at the pub near hers in plenty of time and dropped her a text to let her know I was local and to text house number when ready.  She texted ready and call for directions in which she gave me the house name and not a number and missed it first attempt, on arrival pointed out the number 1 on the door which she laugh and responds I know my love look next door and the one before that !  Yes she had done the right thing IMHO.

The Venue

Terraced house, not the nicest clinical looking apartment you get with come girls but the place had history and character, was clean and tidy with a nice firm bed ideal for pounding without the shock absorber of many mattresses I end up on !  For the venue snobs this might not do for you, I like seedy personally and the coloured lighting made it good for me!

Requested a shower which was one in the bath, seemed clean but was in a rush, was in and out in 2 mins. Offered a warm drink or water, declined as I had an ice cold Coke in the bag, she poured it in a glass for me!  :drinks:

The Girl

Hidden Image/Members Only

She was the girl in the studio photos; I found attractive has lost some weight since they were taken but those eyes in the photos, very much the same and whole punt constant eye contact.  With a name like hers you would expect  busty well they we about c cup as on profile a 4/5th s of a handful so perfect for having a good play with and responsive nipples, those looking for busty should probably look elsewhere.  Today she was dressed as a French maid, looked tacky and soon to be on the floor.

Personality

This girl is fun but very nuts I very much enjoyed out time and chat between pops but could see her driving people nuts, she says “Yes My Love” lots and is the queen of random conversations.  Would very much recommend for a shorter booking, if you are not into quirky people.  :wackogirl:

The action

As many of you will be aware she frustrates many including me about her PG tour when away, had a chat about this initially and put the French maid across my knee for a good spank for teasing me, then I mentioned Devon to spank her for the Devon guys spanked her again, she seemed confused she wanted to know who the fuck is Devon!   :lol: :lol:

Well full length mirror clocked so first things first indicated to kneel down and get to work which she did very good oral deep and shallow with plenty of tongue action reminded me of the fantastic BJ from Morgan.  Had a few bouts of this throughout the 3 hours, all with good eye contact.   :hi:  OWO and CIM were utilised by me

Well went through various pops some oral some fucking did Missionary, Doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl all performed with energy but was noisy throughout but enjoyed the sex, especially the motivation to carry on when I was flagging.

Kissing, this was the odd bit she has a strange technique, lots of spiral tongues so not at all normal this may put you off, seemed to come around to my way after a chat about it cannot imagine Cunning Punt would enjoy being a DFK purist.

As it was a longer thought would mix it up and give anal a try but as usual size prevails, have had this with many anal loving prossie and don’t take it personally.  The compensation was she pulled out her toys to show me the sizes that fit.  Had a good mess with the toys as they were there and had a fucked up chat about the best thing about Easton in Bristol was the sex shop sells vibrators with skulls on it so all excited outcomes the skull vibrator would be rude not to.

Booking overrun by 15 mins so no clock watching at all and thoroughly enjoyed.

Will I Be Back or Recommend ?

Would recommend for shorter bookings.

Anal loves may want to check size issues before, knew I would have issues as always do, clearly states on profile though !

I will be back if she returns.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 08:28:18 am by vw »

Offline Roth

vw

Very nice review. :thumbsup: :drinks: :drinks:

Cheers have quite the backlog it seems, done 2 today and have been distracted by the need to punt again !

ramrodronnie

Cheers have quite the backlog it seems, done 2 today and have been distracted by the need to punt again !

Nice one VW. Thanks for the good Review. Glad you had a good punt with her. She does look nice.  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have had this Polish prossie on the radar for a while now just liked the look of her and as mentioned in previous reviews she is a bit out there and an acquired taste, just my thing so went all in and went for the 3 hour option for £250.  Got the are you sure you want 3 hours we haven’t met before I was sure but she said If I decide to knock an hour off she is happy to refund difference, nice gesture IMHO.

Comms

Called her in the morning asked for time I fancied and she said “Yes My Love” in her nice Polish accent.  Arrived at the pub near hers in plenty of time and dropped her a text to let her know I was local and to text house number when ready.  She texted ready and call for directions in which she gave me the house name and not a number and missed it first attempt, on arrival pointed out the number 1 on the door which she laugh and responds I know my love look next door and the one before that !  Yes she had done the right thing IMHO.

The Venue

Terraced house, not the nicest clinical looking apartment you get with come girls but the place had history and character, was clean and tidy with a nice firm bed ideal for pounding without the shock absorber of many mattresses I end up on !  For the venue snobs this might not do for you, I like seedy personally and the coloured lighting made it good for me!

Requested a shower which was one in the bath, seemed clean but was in a rush, was in and out in 2 mins. Offered a warm drink or water, declined as I had an ice cold Coke in the bag, she poured it in a glass for me!  :drinks:

The Girl

Hidden Image/Members Only

She was the girl in the studio photos; I found attractive has lost some weight since they were taken but those eyes in the photos, very much the same and whole punt constant eye contact.  With a name like hers you would expect  busty well they we about c cup as on profile a 4/5th s of a handful so perfect for having a good play with and responsive nipples, those looking for busty should probably look elsewhere.  Today she was dressed as a French maid, looked tacky and soon to be on the floor.

Personality

This girl is fun but very nuts I very much enjoyed out time and chat between pops but could see her driving people nuts, she says “Yes My Love” lots and is the queen of random conversations.  Would very much recommend for a shorter booking, if you are not into quirky people.  :wackogirl:

The action

As many of you will be aware she frustrates many including me about her PG tour when away, had a chat about this initially and put the French maid across my knee for a good spank for teasing me, then I mentioned Devon to spank her for the Devon guys spanked her again, she seemed confused she wanted to know who the fuck is Devon!   :lol: :lol:

Well full length mirror clocked so first things first indicated to kneel down and get to work which she did very good oral deep and shallow with plenty of tongue action reminded me of the fantastic BJ from Morgan.  Had a few bouts of this throughout the 3 hours, all with good eye contact.   :hi:  OWO and CIM were utilised by me

Well went through various pops some oral some fucking did Missionary, Doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl all performed with energy but was noisy throughout but enjoyed the sex, especially the motivation to carry on when I was flagging.

Kissing, this was the odd bit she has a strange technique, lots of spiral tongues so not at all normal this may put you off, seemed to come around to my way after a chat about it cannot imagine Cunning Punt would enjoy being a DFK purist.

As it was a longer thought would mix it up and give anal a try but as usual size prevails, have had this with many anal loving prossie and don’t take it personally.  The compensation was she pulled out her toys to show me the sizes that fit.  Had a good mess with the toys as they were there and had a fucked up chat about the best thing about Easton in Bristol was the sex shop sells vibrators with skulls on it so all excited outcomes the skull vibrator would be rude not to.

Booking overrun by 15 mins so no clock watching at all and thoroughly enjoyed.

Will I Be Back or Recommend ?

Would recommend for shorter bookings.

Anal loves may want to check size issues before, knew I would have issues as always do, clearly states on profile though !

I will be back if she returns.

Thanks for the good Review VW. Well you certainly are braver than me, taking a chance without seeing what they look like. Pleased for you it worked out well though.  :thumbsup:

Offline hottext72

Good Review VW  :hi:  :drinks:

I like the bit that you spanked her for the Devon team, this must have been well confusing for her.  :yahoo:

It seems she has moved to Cambridge !!  without a number dispaying !!    PG selling again ??  :thumbsdown:   Obviously your spanking for this did not do the job, or she likes more of it.    :wackogirl:

vw

Good Review VW  :hi:  :drinks:

I like the bit that you spanked her for the Devon team, this must have been well confusing for her.  :yahoo:

It seems she has moved to Cambridge !!  without a number dispaying !!    PG selling again ??  :thumbsdown:   Obviously your spanking for this did not do the job, or she likes more of it.    :wackogirl:

Think she teased me first PG tour stop was Gloucester, and she knows that is what the first spank was for on the day!

Offline Rimmington

Glad you had a good punt VW.  She's been on my list for a while but I seem to have difficulty contacting her when she's in town so haven't managed to see her yet.

vw

Glad you had a good punt VW.  She's been on my list for a while but I seem to have difficulty contacting her when she's in town so haven't managed to see her yet.

Seems only way to get hold is when her number is up !

Offline PeachyAssFan

Great review. Glad it was good.  I must try harder the next time I review. :-)

Offline mrdiamond77

I have been looking at trying to book her since last year when she was in Bristol but can never seem to get hold of her either.  Have to keep trying.  A fine looking lady.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the great review.

Gutted that I didn't get to see her in Cheltenham. She couldn't do the time frame I wanted, but she responded pretty quickly by text.

Yes it is annoying that she keeps changing the location on her profile - and as you say it's for PG purposes, not because she is there.
ATM, I bet you she isn't in Norwich, but back in Poland.

She doesn't seem to work very often. Hopefully, she will be back to the SW or SE soon.