Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barebackers?  (Read 4878 times)

ali5459

Any punters know any barebackers that are 100% in the West Midlands?

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

What as opposed to being 90% in the West Midlands?

Ming

I see from your previous posts you are a student, do you really want to end your life by barebacking prostitutes and dying from an STD?  :dash:

Good god I thought the younger generation were more clued up on this than us old un's?  :unknown:

Don't be so stupid, cover up

Ming  :hi:

vw

Try here

External Link/Members Only

We avoid the ones that tick bareback and un-protected sex.

Maybe for pudding you want some choclate pudding you can search for this under hardsports.

mikexxlong

It appears that ali5459 has a fixation with bare backing :rolleyes:

Just in case he’s a bit naive  :dash:

BB a pro$$i£ is very fucking risky, just do the maths .the probability of catching something is far higher. If you value your life /health don’t do it period

No punter of sound mind would BB a WG, no matter how hot & sexy they maybe, or how a condom can sometimes spoil sensations.
 As it’s simply not worth it. If you catch something that could be the end game.
 Would it of been worth it no it fucking wouldn’t, save bare back sex for trusted civvie partners not pro$$i£’s

If you are one of those degenerate freak bug chasers or gift givers, looking for information. Get the fuck of the forum you piece of shit. Your kind is not welcome here :angry:

Ming

If you are one of those degenerate freak bug chasers or gift givers, looking for information. Get the fuck of the forum you piece of shit. Your kind is not welcome here :angry:

Actually whilst I don't disagree with you this subject is allowed under forum rules, but generally frowned upon by anyone with a brain cell.

vw

Actually whilst I don't disagree with you this subject is allowed under forum rules, but generally frowned upon by anyone with a brain cell.

Frowning is allowed !

BB is more often than not a tool used by forum trolls to get a reaction like they just did.

The OP is a spastic if he cannot find one, they find me every time i search locally where ever i am you cannot miss them !

Ming

Frowning is allowed !

BB is more often than not a tool used by forum trolls to get a reaction like they just did.

The OP is a spastic if he cannot find one, they find me every time i search locally where ever i am you cannot miss them !

All very true VW, unless you set the filter to block them, it's truly amazing and appalling how many offer it  :dash:

seward

All very true VW, unless you set the filter to block them, it's truly amazing and appalling how many offer it  :dash:

Ming I have just put up thread on this subject your right about it being appalling  but I still don't think some get how dangerous it is our age group seems to be the ones trying to get the message across as for idiot trolls at least admin usually sorts thankfully

Offline Oooops

Most STDs are curable but Herpes and HIV are there for life on top of which there's Hep if you like Asian ladies. Bareback is just Russian Roulette with your health and for whoever you pass it on to.
The OP is either a troll or a fool.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 11:20:42 am by Oooops »

seward

If you read the "BAREBACKING WARNING FROM THE PAST" I am sure you'll be accommodated I don't know whether your a troll or a complete moron I suspect both, take it from those who know leave it well alone or you'll  regret it ! Don't punt spend the money on getting your mental health sorted  and please return to the village they really are missing their IDIOT! :vomit: :mad:

Offline sidthecup

I guess some may use femidoms but BB with a sex worker is rather risky to say the least.

Find the ones that do BB on AW and see if the feedback says anything like 'did everything on her likes list' I'm guessing it's code for BB?

ffeet

I know it has already been said on here but there is a really worrying increase in Romanians offering BB.

I would never consider seeing anybody offering BB, but the worry is that if the trend is general, how are we to know whether an EE girl has previously offered BB, although not showing on her profile now.

I’ve been tempted by some of the Romanians in the past as some of them really are hot but don’t think I would see any of them now, unless they have a good solid and long-standing profile on AW.

I also wonder if they realise how much business they are losing through offering BB or are there really so many idiots out there prepared to take the risk.

Offline bang!

Why not be even more exciting and risky and get a one way ticket to Africa plenty of aids there and sure you'd find a willing lady. But make sure its one way :bomb: :bomb: :diablo:
Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline saf1976

I know it has already been said on here but there is a really worrying increase in Romanians offering BB.

I would never consider seeing anybody offering BB, but the worry is that if the trend is general, how are we to know whether an EE girl has previously offered BB, although not showing on her profn ile now.

I’ve been tempted by some of the Romanians in the past as some of them really are hot but don’t think I would see any of them now, unless they have a good solid and long-standing profile on AW.

I also wonder if they realise how much business they are losing through offering BB or are there really so many idiots out there prepared to take the risk.

Working on that logic you'd not see English girls given that there are English girls who offer bb?

There are a lot of girls who offer bb nowadays. A lot of these punters must also see safe 'indigenous' English girls who offer owo and cim. Maybe a punter sees these girls and also has a wife who allows him unprotected?

So why isn't there a huge hiv / aids epidemic in the punting community?

Maybe the House of Numbers film on YouTube has the answers to these questions?

Offline sidthecup

A lot of the Romanians have multiple profiles some offer BB and some don't but you probably get to see the same girl.

Not sure if there are UK statistics for hiv infection from sex workers?

How many punters who go for BB have been tested?

vw

HIV is very difficult to catch from oral.

As with prossies everywhere they lie and probably use femidoms to protect themselves conning the BB brigade

seward

Working on that logic you'd not see English girls given that there are English girls who offer bb?

There are a lot of girls who offer bb nowadays. A lot of these punters must also see safe 'indigenous' English girls who offer owo and cim. Maybe a punter sees these girls and also has a wife who allows him unprotected?

Maybe the House of Numbers film on YouTube has the answers to these questions?

Quoting numbers and odds don't mean much in the real world some of these infections and viruses go undetected for a long time but still transferable , and no one is probably doing an accurate survey of which  nationality's have which communicable diseases . Remember it only takes one WG to be irresponsible or just couldn't careless and keep earning . Then it becomes pass the parcel with a live grenade somebody s going to be  unlucky . and quoting how small the odds are won't help you if it happens to you. :mad:

smithie1000

Don't know why you are bothering to post stuff, the cunts a wind up merchant, not said a word since he came on and said that.  :angry:

Offline Oooops

Don't know why you are bothering to post stuff, the cunts a wind up merchant, not said a word since he came on and said that.  :angry:
Nah, he found our Lil and is still struggling for his second pop :lol:

Offline zootalors

Nah, he found our Lil and is still struggling for his second pop :lol:
He managed one !!!! :lol:

smithie1000

Offline DDDave

I black list Bb's that I find out of principal.

seward

Glad to hear it  Dave pity more punters don't  I don't know if the OP is a wind up merchant or not I suspect he may be a troll , if so he's had his fun we've risen to the bait. It's a subject I can't find anything but revulsion and anyone who practice's it is beyond belief and common sense all I can think is :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

smithie1000

I read somewhere ages ago that if a WG had say a gum that was bleeding due to bad teeth and gave you BJ and had HIV you would get it too as its about blood, this should get some reply's  :scare:

Offline Oooops

I read somewhere ages ago that if a WG had say a gum that was bleeding due to bad teeth and gave you BJ and had HIV you would get it too as its about blood, this should get some reply's  :scare:
Okay if you really want to get it going, FK can risk the transfer of Hep, Herp and HIV, the latter being blood or body fluid transfer not saliva / contact as the first two or so I'm led to believe. The saliva test for HIV is from a sample taken from between the jaw and cheek but any open sore.................. 

smithie1000

Okay if you really want to get it going, FK can risk the transfer of Hep, Herp and HIV, the latter being blood or body fluid transfer not saliva / contact as the first two or so I'm led to believe. The saliva test for HIV is from a sample taken from between the jaw and cheek but any open sore..................
Thanks for that, I get a cold sore if I over do it at the gym but told that's done to age lol but your info is very interesting.  :hi:

Online NickyBobby

Just moved location to Birmingham. Has changed her name twice, now known as Charlotte-26

Sophie_24_7

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline hairymonster

I'm sure if you want to add to the "fun"

Try some street prossies BB, cheap to start with and will do anything for a few extra pounds. Remember to dip your cock in domestos before and after. You wont catch a thing that way  :lol:

Online NickyBobby

I'm sure if you want to add to the "fun"

Try some street Sex Workers BB, cheap to start with and will do anything for a few extra pounds. Remember to dip your cock in domestos before and after. You wont catch a thing that way  :lol:

I wasn’t going to book her. I copied my post from the EM barebackers thread to warn people that she’s moved to WM