Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellshill/Coatbridge  (Read 2660 times)

DG

Looking for a bit of help. I've got some business in the Bellshill area tomorrow and thought I might take the opportunity to arrange a meet as I wouldn't normally travel that far. Had a search of AW but nothing is jumping out at me. I recognise a few names from threads on here, eg. Luscious Lilybelle, HannahBBZ, but I'm wondering if there is a hidden gem in missing.  :drinks:

Online Poopster

Despite the nonsense of that other thread, I'd still be really tempted to give Hannah a go! 

I know, I know, but the cock wants what the cock wants.

RandyF

DG

As I said guys, nothing was jumping out at me. Did notice Leona Summer but nothing on UKP about her.

Online Poopster

I reckon if there was a girl from Bellshill providing a good service she'd be plying her trade in Glasgow. 

Offline bigmike32

Im guessing he wont be punting in bellshill then.

Offline auldie63

If you're near EK I can recommend Lilybelle.

Inspector Gadget

Check last weeks Lanarkshire thread.  A few mentions on there.  Hannah and diesel drinking Kate big tits, are probably your best bet. Other than they two, it looks like mainly size 16plus, over 40's!

Offline guns

Leona Summer has a face like a bag of spanners . Not a great service either , one to avoid imo .

Offline Waves

I have to agree with guns..avoid Leona summer, I had a shite punt with her a while back and nearly put me off WG's. Luscious Lillybelle looks worth a punt and half decent reviews,go for it.

DG

Cheers guys, went for a safe Glasgow option in the end  :hi:

Offline Game of scones

Totally agree guns  terrible hoor as soon as your keks are off its show me your spunk baby lol
She won't be winning miss Lanarkshire granny catagory any time soon

ickydicky

Cheers guys, went for a safe Glasgow option in the end  :hi:

do tell. who?

Offline guns

Totally agree guns  terrible hoor as soon as your keks are off its show me your spunk baby lol
She won't be winning miss Lanarkshire granny catagory any time soon
:lol: :lol: :lol:. yeah she gave me that line aswell .
Also she was sending me texts only recently telling me when she's available and my punt with her was last year so she must have every punters phone number saved . I had to block her as it was my regular number  :dash:

Offline Game of scones

Aye she fekin done that we me tae oot for a pint checked ma fone and it's says hi hunny available tonight x fuckin dangerous

mavgoose

A point for the above two posts

GET A FCKN PUNTING PHONE
GET A FCKN PUNTING PHONE

chico1000

Glad to see you got sorted with somebody decent big man.   Word of warning this one is planning a tour of Scotland and originally was resident in Lanarkshire area no doubt will be stomping her stuff in that area again soon.
External Link/Members Only
Trouble with a big D.  Known to try and link punters user names on here with AW.  Had several profiles and probably still has several profiles on here. Spilt personality likes to masquerade as a punter allegedly spends more time bent over a lap top than anything else.
I know its a bit barren out there in Lanarkshire but I would try and avoid this one.

RandyF

HornyHottie (Sarah). Brief review at end of this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82920.0

..thought you may given Coatbridge cuntasan Mistress Foxx a trial and a brew on your business trip big man  :(

Supasta' Sarah though - :rose: :coolgirl: All is forgiven.  There's PG Tips & there's Earl Grey.  Propa supasta' big man.

Offline seeker

Glad to see you got sorted with somebody decent big man.   Word of warning this one is planning a tour of Scotland and originally was resident in Lanarkshire area no doubt will be stomping her stuff in that area again soon.
External Link/Members Only
Trouble with a big D.  Known to try and link punters user names on here with AW.  Had several profiles and probably still has several profiles on here. Spilt personality likes to masquerade as a punter allegedly spends more time bent over a lap top than anything else.
I know its a bit barren out there in Lanarkshire but I would try and avoid this one.

Have you met her Chico :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Your a brave man (daft but brave )
Did she go for a ride on yer broom stick
And did you get to play with the pussy
And stir her couldron
Take it you didn't fit in her oven so have lived to tell the tale . :D
Welcome back to the human race  :sarcastic:

chico1000

Ha Ha thanks Seeker I might be daft but not mental..Goes against the grain for me to mention a prossie who I have not met but this one I think is dangerous have a look at this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21940.msg325768;topicseen#msg325768
It is started by someone called 616 who gets banned and then the only ones who appear to be interested are equally suspect.
Not saying she is not good at her job and there must be a small niche for the milf look so not belittling others who have that perversion.  Only criticising people who want to try and manipulate and influence without being upfront or are lying.