Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Squeeze - Chelmsford/Galleywood  (Read 1753 times)

2 review(s) for Honey Squeeze (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheBSG

External Link/Members Only

The second of two punts today and this one was much better than the first!

Honey is Eastern European of some sort with reasonable English. Booking made and she texted me the address through.

You need to drive to see her as its a few miles oitside of Chelmsford, near Galleywood library. It's a house in a residential area so isn't the most discrete place but that doesn't bother me.

Honey is about 5'9", fairly slender, quite large natural tits for her size and pretty. I'd say late 20'/early 30's but does have some faint stretch marks on the belly

Only went for 1/2 hour but got owo, fk(not quite dfk). Not sure if cim or anal are on offer. Profile lists them but not bothered about those so didn't ask.

Really good BJ with ball licking, sucking and partial deep throat. Very enthusiastic cowgirl and felt quite tight.

Overall, a great value punt at 70 quid for 30 minutes and I may go back for a full hour next time

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

The second of two punts today and this one was much better than the first!

Honey is Eastern European of some sort with reasonable English. Booking made and she texted me the address through.

You need to drive to see her as its a few miles oitside of Chelmsford, near Galleywood library. It's a house in a residential area so isn't the most discrete place but that doesn't bother me.

Honey is about 5'9", fairly slender, quite large natural tits for her size and pretty. I'd say late 20'/early 30's but does have some faint stretch marks on the belly

Only went for 1/2 hour but got owo, fk(not quite dfk). Not sure if cim or anal are on offer. Profile lists them but not bothered about those so didn't ask.

Really good BJ with ball licking, sucking and partial deep throat. Very enthusiastic cowgirl and felt quite tight.

Overall, a great value punt at 70 quid for 30 minutes and I may go back for a full hour next time

Thanks for the Review TheBSG. Nice one, she looks quite fit mate. Would you say that her profile pics are a good reflection of how she looks in the flesh? Also did she FK/DFK? If she did, how good was she?

Hunghertsguy

Thanks for review BSG - think I might pay a visit.
Sounds like she has potential

Hunghertsguy

...although she does say she's in her 30s and that she's 26 lol

Offline TheBSG

Thanks for the Review TheBSG. Nice one, she looks quite fit mate. Would you say that her profile pics are a good reflection of how she looks in the flesh? Also did she FK/DFK? If she did, how good was she?

Profile pics are accurate.

Wasn't tonsil tickling dfk but some light tongue action. She seemed to get more into it as the punt wore on

ramrodronnie

Wasn't tonsil tickling dfk but some light tongue action. She seemed to get more into it as the punt wore on

Thanks for the added info TheBSG Very useful.  :thumbsup:

Offline Hertsgent

She looks tidy, nice review

Impressed on the double punt day too  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Which is more than be said for her age ------------------ she claims to be in her thirties and also 26.    :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

vt

Which is more than be said for her age ------------------ she claims to be in her thirties and also 26.    :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

I wonder if she has copied & pasted some of her blurb from the profile of an older lady...BSG said her English wasn't great, yet the profile sounds like it's written by a native speaker.

Did she have red hair as the profile says...or brunette like the pics??

Very pretty face though...a bit of an EE Cheryl Cole-alike.

Offline TheBSG

Did she have red hair as the profile says...or brunette like the pics??

Very pretty face though...a bit of an EE Cheryl Cole-alike.

She is brunette but also mentions being blonde in her profile so guessing she colours it a lot.

Age wise I'd say 26 could be accurate but I'd probably peg her at 30.

Offline Nodger Smith

I have just come back from meeting Honey Squeeze.  I’d agree with all of BSG’s comments (albeit I got a covered blowjob and DFK) but now I’m back home in front of a computer I have to say that the lady I met definitely wasn’t the one in the photographs.   I think the lady I met was this one  External Link/Members Only.  The photo where she is standing in front of the mirror is certainly accurate whilst the others may have been taken a couple of years ago.

Despite the apparent lottery as to who you might meet I would recommend a visit.  Personally I thought she was good looking, she is an enthusiastic kisser, she was genuinely receptive to oral, she rode me enthusiastically in cowgirl, and she was pleasant, polite and eager to please.  I thought she was quite a sweet girl really.  I also didn’t have any real trouble talking to her and so I would suspect “my” Honey Squeeze speaks better English than BSG’s.

I think I will return, although if the two ladies working from the house do regularly switch appointments that’s obviously a negative.

ramrodronnie

I have just come back from meeting Honey Squeeze.  I’d agree with all of BSG’s comments (albeit I got a covered blowjob and DFK) but now I’m back home in front of a computer I have to say that the lady I met definitely wasn’t the one in the photographs.   I think the lady I met was this one  External Link/Members Only.  The photo where she is standing in front of the mirror is certainly accurate whilst the others may have been taken a couple of years ago.

Despite the apparent lottery as to who you might meet I would recommend a visit.  Personally I thought she was good looking, she is an enthusiastic kisser, she was genuinely receptive to oral, she rode me enthusiastically in cowgirl, and she was pleasant, polite and eager to please.  I thought she was quite a sweet girl really.  I also didn’t have any real trouble talking to her and so I would suspect “my” Honey Squeeze speaks better English than BSG’s.

I think I will return, although if the two ladies working from the house do regularly switch appointments that’s obviously a negative.

Are you going to do a Review on her Nodger Smith? Reviews are always a better guide than a brief report on here NS.

Offline TheBSG

I think the lady I met was this one  External Link/Members Only.  The photo where she is standing in front of the mirror is certainly accurate whilst the others may have been taken a couple of years ago.

Interesting... How much did you pay as the two girls have different prices, 100 an hour v 120 an hour?

Offline Wilson85

I went there recently to see Honey and got B&S with this new wg. She asked for £120 but I only had £100 to see Honey, I stayed for 45mins, was a mediocre punt really.
She called herself Dora and she has a bad tattoo of a bow (ribbon) and some flowers on her right arse cheek.
She was ok, as said in the previous posts. I did feel as though she was going through the routine though. She did some light FK to start but annoyingly didn't later on. She speaks good english but is very softly spoken I had trouble understanding her. I did ask where she came from but didn't catch the reply. I'd put money on Romainia or Hungary.

Venue is definately indiscreet IMO.

I'm glad someone posted this as I wasn't too sure how to reveiw it. An out and out negative for B&S? A neutral for an ok punt but B&S? Or positive for an ok punt and ignore the B&S? I was thinking negative on principle.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 09:07:07 am by Wilson85 »

vt

I'd agree...a big red negative for the B&S on principle...aggravated by the fact that she was trying to charge more/cut time too...we don't want to encourage either of those deceptions...definitely not in punters' interests!  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 04:56:02 pm by vt »

ramrodronnie

I went there recently to see Honey and got B&S with this new wg. She asked for £120 but I only had £100 to see Honey, I stayed for 45mins, was a mediocre punt really.
She called herself Dora and she has a bad tattoo of a bow (ribbon) and some flowers on her right arse cheek.
She was ok, as said in the previous posts. I did feel as though she was going through the routine though. She did some light FK to start but annoyingly didn't later on. She speaks good english but is very softly spoken I had trouble understanding her. I did ask where she came from but didn't catch the reply. I'd put money on Romainia or Hungary.

Venue is definately indiscreet IMO.

I'm glad someone posted this as I wasn't too sure how to reveiw it. An out and out negative for B&S? A neutral for an ok punt but B&S? Or positive for an ok punt and ignore the B&S? I was thinking negative on principle.

IMO, and most other punters opinions, B&S is a big fat Negative Wilson. We naturally must flag these bitches up, as it isn't on. We pay to see the girl in the profile. If I was B&S with another WG and she was nicer than the girl in the profile pic? I would still fuck her, but I'd write a Negative Review, due to the B&S. Just to warn other punters, as the next visit could be a munter. Just my thoughts Wilson.  :hi:

Offline Wilson85

The B&S prossie called Dora whom I saw was good in her own right. But I can't help but feel that she was thinking about that missing £20. :D

I'll do a review.

ramrodronnie

The B&S prossie called Dora whom I saw was good in her own right. But I can't help but feel that she was thinking about that missing £20. :D

I'll do a review.

:thumbsup: Wilson. B&S can Never be tolerated as we all know mate. I look forward to reading your Review.

ramrodronnie

I'll do a review.

That was a good, honest Review from you there Wilson. We need to be flagging this B&S shit up all of the time. After all we are paying to see the girl in the profile. There are too many of them at it, and you rightfully flagged it up. Now we all have the heads up on this little scam. Thanks for the heads up Wilson, much appreciated.  :thumbsup: