Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How often do you need to budget/save up for a punt?  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Asian Playboy

Just interested to know.

Do you normally have to save up and budget so you can afford a punt or do you normally have so much disposable income that it doesn't matter?

Obviously a lot of people will fall in both categorise. I have to kind of budget for a punt ie. Not drink on the weekends etc. Or spend money on pretty pointless things (eating out all the time etc) but I am suprised by the amount of guys who regularly see girls at 150 an hour sometimes even 200. That would take me a whole month of saving for 1 hour of fun (and potentially could even be a shit punt) guess those guys have a lot of £££

Midlane

Everybody is different and nobody is entirely honest. Income is the last remaining taboo in Britain!

Offline cueball

I have a monthly budget, self imposed, to keep my punting under control and allow the rest of my life to function properly.

If I under spend then the balance can go on next month. I don't over spend, once the limit is reached then I don't punt until the next month.

Let it lose control at your peril.

Ben4454

I have never bought a girl a drink/flowers or anything in my entire life. Literally. I am 29 years old and I have never spent a dime on a girl apart from punting.. I told all my ex's I do not do valentines day and I saved money instead. Which means I retained quite a bit of money. I have been saving since I was 16.

That being said I will only punt maximum of 2 times a month nowadays. So I budget according to that.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 02:44:01 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline StevenS

I don't struggle to fund it, the difficulty is getting the money out without it appearing suspicious on the bank statement.

jimbm55

I have been cautious lately (self employed) but just landed a big contract so the brakes are off....... :yahoo:

Offline Hertsgent

I budget to save myself - only 1 visit per week, 30 mins if a first trip, generally £120 for an hour tops

I have an earmarked annual fund I utilise

Offline nigel4498

I have a fuck fund that I top up monthly and use when the need arises.
It's very healthy at the moment as  I have not punted so far this year.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have never bought a girl a drink/flowers or anything in my entire life. Literally. I am 29 years old and I have never spent a dime on a girl apart from punting.. I told all my ex's I do not do valentines day and I saved money instead.

That explains why they are ex's.       :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Money is not really a factor with me, finding suitable candidates is the challenge  ------- finding quality on Adultwork is like walking across a field littered with horse shit.    :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline RedKettle

I don't struggle to fund it, the difficulty is getting the money out without it appearing suspicious on the bank statement.

Agreed that is quite a challenge and I have had to become very inventive over the years to get solutions.  It would be great to share ideas but I suspect that for most people, like me, the methods are very specific and would both give away too much detail and probably unlikely to work for others unless circumstances match.

Midlane

Agreed that is quite a challenge and I have had to become very inventive over the years to get solutions.  It would be great to share ideas but I suspect that for most people, like me, the methods are very specific and would both give away too much detail and probably unlikely to work for others unless circumstances match.

I can't see why inventive methods would be required unless you're taking it out of a joint bank account shared with a wife/partner.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I can't see why inventive methods would be required unless you're taking it out of a joint bank account shared with a wife/partner.

From what I hear some wives open their partners mail, they know everything about the husbands finances.

Thank God I am single.     :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline HappyandLucky

If I budgeted and worked out the true cost it would 1. Shock me 2. Give me thoughts of retiring from the hobby and saving for a rocking chair and retirement villa.
Punting is like any hobby. Some are lucky do them without having to give the £ notes a thought, others budget to the penny. It's all individual.

ramrodronnie

It's common sense to only punt when funds are available. I tend to punt once, or twice a month, but it very much depends on what the WG is charging. Sometimes if I've been lucky enough to find reasonably priced WGs, then I'll punt 3 times in a month.

Online Gordon Bennett

I only punt once every 6/8 weeks - money's irrelevant as I'm comfortably off.  Before I started punting I think I may have been depressed or something - I was a bit wasteful with money, buying shit like clothes and gadgets I didn't need. Since starting punting I seem far happier in myself and no longer get lost in "retail therapy" so although I must have spent £several hundred on punting I have far more cash in my pocket...... It's a sort of " spend to save" situation for me.

Offline Nagilum

Just interested to know.

Do you normally have to save up and budget so you can afford a punt or do you normally have so much disposable income that it doesn't matter?

Obviously a lot of people will fall in both categorise. I have to kind of budget for a punt ie. Not drink on the weekends etc. Or spend money on pretty pointless things (eating out all the time etc) but I am suprised by the amount of guys who regularly see girls at 150 an hour sometimes even 200. That would take me a whole month of saving for 1 hour of fun (and potentially could even be a shit punt) guess those guys have a lot of £££

Entirely depends on two factors

1. Your age - earning is less when younger (not always, there are exceptions)
2. Some people own their own business or have high flying careers.

Why are you surprised?  Did you think we was all sitting at home in joggers on the dole?  :cool:

We all have budgets.  Personally I like to punt around twice a week

Offline mrbluerunner

I have been cautious lately (self employed) but just landed a big contract so the brakes are off....... :yahoo:

Congratulations - have yourself a banana   :drinks:

Offline mrbluerunner

Entirely depends on two factors

1. Your age - earning is less when younger (not always, there are exceptions)
2. Some people own their own business or have high flying careers.

Why are you surprised?  Did you think we was all sitting at home in joggers on the dole?  :cool:

We all have budgets.  Personally I like to punt around twice a week
[/quote

Punt when I want to rather than being a money issue.

Offline threechilliman

I have a monthly budget, self imposed, to keep my punting under control and allow the rest of my life to function properly.

If I under spend then the balance can go on next month. I don't over spend, once the limit is reached then I don't punt until the next month.

Let it lose control at your peril.

This is how I do things as well. I've said it before but I could spend a lot more, but choose not to as girls are just one of the things in life I enjoy.

OP, it's pretty random question. Someone earning £20K a year won't have much money to punt with as covering the basics will be hard enough, add a £100K to that figure and it'll be less of an issue.

tcm

Offline anyfucker

wait until you have the money in the bank - from experience  :rolleyes:

cockneybstrd

OP, it's pretty random question. Someone earning £20K a year won't have much money to punt with as covering the basics will be hard enough, add a £100K to that figure and it'll be less of an issue.

tcm

It all depends on circumstances dont it the punter who is earning 20k a year and still living with his mum and doesnt have to pay a bean in rent or for food and bills might punt a lot more than a geezer with a wife and three kids a mortgage and school fees etc who earns a 120k. Not just because he can spunk all the cash on himself but also he might have more time too.

LL

I try hard to stick to a fixed, modest monthly budget. I try not to let the amount roll over from month to month - so for example if I underspend one month I don't spend extra the following month. Likewise I try hard not to spend the next month's budget in advance. Which is very difficult to be honest. I have plenty of opportunity but limited funds. I have about 3 punts per month but if I splash out on a more (for me) expensive one, for instance my last punt with Platinum Cindy then I'll have to try to live on bread and water (I.e wanking) for a few weeks.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've stretched my finances in the past thanks to punting excessively (like I did this time last year as I was enthusiastic about punting and had some wonderful meets apart from the odd one there and then). It would have been more sensible for me to limit my punts to 1 or 2 a month (and spend less than £200 for 1hr incall).

jimbobwood

It all depends on circumstances dont it the punter who is earning 20k a year and still living with his mum and doesnt have to pay a bean in rent or for food and bills might punt a lot more than a geezer with a wife and three kids a mortgage and school fees etc who earns a 120k. Not just because he can spunk all the cash on himself but also he might have more time too.

That used to be me. When I lived with my parents I had a lot of disposable funds and I punted quite frequently. Now, I rent and have bills. I find it hard to justify spending £100 plus on a prossie. I still have a lot of savings, but I'm not going to spunk it on prossies. I've only spent £50 this year on punting on two Soho punts. Punting is not that important to me anymore. I might rather spend the money on holidays or training/courses I want to do. Your money can go a long way when you don't punt.

Offline RedKettle

exactly - some of us were probably naive when we were all loved up and got married and thinking it would be bliss for life we opened a joint account and shared everything.  Therefore it is tricky to explain where a few hundred quid a month goes to and hence we need to be creative.

I wonder if that is why so many people are happier with wife number 2, having learnt the lessons they set things up differently from the start!!

Offline Jtnonny

I punt when i feel the need. Dont really have a limit or budget per month. Sometimes all i fancy is a rub and tug at an AMP (and i am rather partial to those, normally on a monday night if ive played rugby that weekend) other times i want some eastern european filth.

Danran1965

I tend to put a bit of spare cash away and then when I'm away with work I'll do some research and arrange a meet or two

Offline uutarn

I fuck when i feel like it (not that i'm on 20K a year of anything) but try to stick to 1 a week, though i have three this week so that isn't going according to plan...

If i over spend i just go without for the rest of the month. I used to live off fumes so i'm used to abstaining from luxuries.

Offline David1970

I worked in Hong Kong for 2 years and blow all my money punting, I had no control, out every night. Since I returned to the UK stick to a monthly budget, less punting but I have money left over. Punting can be an addiction.

vw

Just take do what I want when I fancy it really

Found when I had a budget recently was punting more than i fancied just to stick to budget.

mash

I have a high disposable income but on the flipside, I am tight as fuck so refuse to pay extortionate rates. I started my punting life in Soho so that probably doesnt help the mindset!

Offline SJ772

I have a joint bank account but the wife has not logged in for a decade, if she ever started checking the bank statements I'd have some explaining to do with some random £150 or £200 midweek withdrawels.   Last few years have had my bonus paid to my single not joint account which has helped.

greggspeter

I set a monthly budget of around £300 per month.  If I dont, I would always overspend on my special hobby!  I can afford more and sometimes push the boat out and always try to see someone different every time.  Prefer agencies to indies as I feel more secure.

coolguy1990

Once your mortgage is paid up and the kids have left home, you can set yourself a higher budget. It's often a good idea to match your spending with a proportionate savings plan. So if you're spending £1k a month on girls, save the same amount, or invest it.

Pussy is the only thing worth spending money or your valuable time on. Everything else we do is to either distract us from it, refuel us for it, earn the money for it or find the security in our lives so we can do it without too much grief. That's where a savings plan can help.

Offline Malvolio

I punt around 20 times a year, and I can fund that through the overtime I put in at work.

Offline Gandalfthewhite

I'm lucky enough not to have to worry about a budget at all for a punt but increasingly go only to well-reviewed girls and don't risk more than £80 on a "punt" (happy to spend £200 or more for a positively reviewed girl). Also don't smoke, drink very occasionally and always socially, hardly spend money on fancy restaurants etc, so save a lot compared to my peers on these counts. My only indulgences are punting and nice holidays where I don't hold back.

I find that one of the costs of punting has been that I find it has skewed my perception of the value of money a little bit. When I started I thought of £100 as a lot more than I do now, and it's less to do with increase in income than with the fact that I hand over £60-£200 to prossies somewhat regularly. Therefore I probably find it easier to spend money in general than before, but it's also made me more efficient in making spending decisions in terms of time spent agonising over them
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 10:49:46 am by Gandalfthewhite »

greggspeter

Can any of you guys recommend a good value  indie incall punt in Swindon?

Online hullad

I have no budget as such, having taken early retirement, no morgage now, no kids around etc, money is not a problem. I visit a regular punt every other month and slot in "wild card visits" in between usually thirty minuters. I occasionally feel the need for extra punts, in a period of that at the moment, spring time sap rising I guess lol.

Offline Stealthmode

I find using cashback at supermarket great for disgusing funds. All it shows it possibly part of your weekly shop. Better than a random cash point at 2am in an area your missus doesnt expect you to be!

slow and low

Been on a break. Since Oct spent less than £170 a month average and had at least 14 weeks without punting, I remember spending £1,500 a month regularly. I have had one punt in 9 weeks, and felt guilty after that. Going to do another 6/7 weeks and see how it goes. I'm getting there but fuck it's tough.

Iniesta11

I tend to do 4 in a fortnight, and then have a 2 month break, and repeat

Rod trotter

No budget, no plan i just fuck if i like the look and can afford it.

I will punt 1-2 times a month then break then punt

I dont do this cos i need to, i do it when i want.

Offline David1970

I got a job in Hong Kong which was well paid, was planning to save, came home 3 years later broke due to uncontrold punting. I was going out most nights punting, money no object.
I now have a budget for the month and stick to it.
Like any obsession it can get out of control, plan a budget and stick to it.

HonestJohn

I find using cashback at supermarket great for disgusing funds. All it shows it possibly part of your weekly shop. Better than a random cash point at 2am in an area your missus doesnt expect you to be!

Shopping at a supermarket?! Holy fuck her indoors would find nothing more suspicious than me doing that! Her job :). I pay for "dinner for the lads at work" suspiciously often. So much so I have to work later sometimes whilst she thinks I'm out having dinner that it is someone else's turn to pay for.....

SUMO61

Just interested to know.

I don't, to answer the question, Plenty of disposable income, separate bank accounts, occupational pension and own business bank account.

But, I consider two punts a month @ £120 each my limit.  I'm very aware this is a vice, like gambling and could be the road to ruin if you just let your dick rule your head..

Sir Lancealot

Only punt with money that you are not going to miss. If I had to cut back on other discretionary spend like holidays and meals out I wouldn't bother. Punting is fun and a form of escapism but it's not that good that it is worth sacrificing other things.

My punting is more limited by the opportunities to escape but that is probably a good thing as it limits the number of punts and spending excessively on this "hobby". No doubt I would end up punting a lot more if single.

If applicable be in control of the family finances so withdrawals of cash won't be noticed. My OH never looks at our bank statements and we each have separate accounts as well as a joint account. Withdraw cash from your local branch rather than some place where you are going on a punt. 5 years of punting and no suspicions raised.

Online chris_jp2

I have my own bank account and - unusually these days - it has no online facility so nothing to be seen there. My credit cards are all online, so no paper records. So my money - within - reason is mine to spend. I spend enough on my wife that shedding a few hundred pounds here or there on punting isn't a big deal. Finding the ight girl is the biggest issue.

Offline maxxblue

I have my own bank account and - unusually these days - it has no online facility so nothing to be seen there. My credit cards are all online, so no paper records. So my money - within - reason is mine to spend. I spend enough on my wife that shedding a few hundred pounds here or there on punting isn't a big deal. Finding the ight girl is the biggest issue.

Your bank account has paper records.
Your credit card accounts can be seen online.

:dash:

poseidon

I punt around once a month or if I punt more, I budget less than 250/300 per month. Being single eliminates the issues with getting funds / justifying spend.

Even though I could punt more often, it could easily become addictive and the money spent adds up over time. It would be scary to wake up on new year's day and look back "Oh shit I spent 10 grand last year on pro$$ies"