Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STI Screening / GUM clinic walk in  (Read 1893 times)

Offline PD101

I don't fancy booking an appointment and don't fancy a big wait either.

Anybody got any recommendations for a good walk in clinic...?

Andy61

Tamworth Robert Peel Hospital

v discrete

Ming

There are loads around, just look them up online, the nhs link is : External Link/Members Only

Search for services and enter postcode, simples

Ming  :hi:

Offline Oooops

Most are 'walk in' anytime in Worcs but they're not going to turn you away, you just fill the forms in and wait. 

Offline Knny

Roadster

And for anyone who still doesn't know:

You can go to any GUM clinic not just one local to where you live.
You can fill out the forms with made up personal details details no one will check.
They will not tell your GP that you've been there.
It doesn't show up on your medical records.
You can choose how they contact you, (or for you to contact them) with your results.

It really is an anonymous service if you want it to be.

Offline PD101

Went to Robert Peel this morning. Got there at 8.20, opens at 8.30. Registered, seen, samples taken and out by 8.45. There was nobody else in there.

Agreed it is very discrete

smithie1000

Went to Robert Peel this morning. Got there at 8.20, opens at 8.30. Registered, seen, samples taken and out by 8.45. There was nobody else in there.

Agreed it is very discrete
Any nice nurses?  :wacko:

Offline PD101

Any nice nurses?  :wacko:

There were actually. Perhaps I should wait for the routine all clear before I make any proposition though!  :P

smithie1000

There were actually. Perhaps I should wait for the routine all clear before I make any proposition though!  :P
Let us know  :lol: :lol:

Dodo

Oh yea, I can see nurses in a Gum clinic falling over themselves for a date with one of their patients  :dash: :dash:

Ming

Oh yea, I can see nurses in a Gum clinic falling over themselves for a date with one of their patients  :dash: :dash:

Actually it does show that you care about your sexual health, and if you have an all clear they know you're good to go  :D

smithie1000

Only if they are black Mr Dodo.....................

smithie1000

Actually it does show that you care about your sexual health, and if you have an all clear they know you're good to go  :D

+1  +2

Offline PD101

I forget that my dry sense of sarcasm doesn't come across so well via the written word.

I did get top marks for having routine quarterly checks though...

But would I ever have the nerve to ask...not a chance!

smithie1000

I forget that my dry sense of sarcasm doesn't come across so well via the written word.

Bit like me, can front up any bloke but a nice woman - no way lol

Ming

Today I had to go in for my 3rd Hep vaccination and once again the pretty young nursing assistant was there, we always chat and flirt.

After the jab I saw her putting some supplies away so I approached and flirted with her again, we were getting along famously, if it had not been for the fact that there were lots of people around I would have asked her for a coffee, I am always on the look out for divorce number 4  :D

smithie1000

Today I had to go in for my 3rd Hep vaccination and once again the pretty young nursing assistant was there, we always chat and flirt.

After the jab I saw her putting some supplies away so I approached and flirted with her again, we were getting along famously, if it had not been for the fact that there were lots of people around I would have asked her for a coffee, I am always on the look out for divorce number 4  :D

whats the jab for, anything bad?

Offline Oooops

If you like Chinese or Thai you should have had one  :cool:       

smithie1000

If you like Chinese or Thai you should have had one  :cool:       
Fuck me I need a few then  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Ming

Hepatitis vaccination smithie, if you have lots of sexual partners and or use the services of sex worker you are more at risk of infection and the GUM will provide this free if they feel you fit the criteria, being a dirty old git I fitted the criteria  :scare:

Purely preventative, hence a vaccination.

If you use the services of sex workers you should get protected, don't know why I didn't get it done ages ago - bloody hurts when the injection goes in though...

smithie1000

Hepatitis vaccination smithie, if you have lots of sexual partners and or use the services of sex worker you are more at risk of infection and the GUM will provide this free if they feel you fit the criteria, being a dirty old git I fitted the criteria  :scare:

Purely preventative, hence a vaccination.

If you use the services of sex workers you should get protected, don't know why I didn't get it done ages ago - bloody hurts when the injection goes in though...

Ok thanks, do you just go in and ask for it? Closest I get to that is cold sores but I am interested in the jab.

Offline Oooops

It's three with a huge needle  :D

smithie1000

It's three with a huge needle  :D
don't mind pain as long as its not in the old man  :lol:

Ming

Ok thanks, do you just go in and ask for it? Closest I get to that is cold sores but I am interested in the jab.

They'll assess you based on your sexual proclivity, if you are honest with them and tell them you use the services of sex workers from abroad they should offer it, if they don't just ask.

Interestingly the rather nice nurse told me that if I were having this jab privately for a trip abroad it would cost around £100, well seeing as I saved £100 I am having a £100 hooker tomorrow to celebrate  :dance:

Ming

Dodo

Only if they are black Mr Dodo.....................

You can't go saying things like that  :thumbsdown:

Offline MrMatrix

Everyone that uses multiple partners should go to the clinic and get a Hep B course. Cant gamble with your health. :hi:

smithie1000

Dodo

I can Mr Dodo  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, what has happened to standards..........on another thread I notice, some git has even used the 'S' word. (tut, tut, shake of head)