Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karinna Latinna  (Read 6396 times)

32 review(s) for Karinna Latina  (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Borabora

External Link/Members Only

I saw this stunner, just minutes ago and my God she is absolutely phenomenal. Full of energy and the stamina of an 18 year old! I met her at her flat in Hemel Hempstead, parking was a bit of an issue, but otherwise pretty straightforward to get to. Facially very attractive, a bit of a chiselled jaw, but I dig that, and her body is just absolutely cracking. Amazing pair of tits, the implants are over muscle and just feel so damn good to get your hands on, I was a little worried at times that I might be a bit heavy handed so just gently petted them instead, though she was very encouraging to be a little rough with them. Very suckable nipples however an even more so suckable clit - jeez so responsive and so succulent.

After the deed was done and my babies had been spilled, she is actually a really friendly person, if we had met out of the circumstance I can definitely see her someone you can chat to endlessly, very down to earth and enjoys your company genuinely and not because she just wants you to come back!

BoraBora

Offline theblade

Nice review :thumbsup:
I saw her two years ago. She has cracking tits I love big enhanced tits so was n heaven.
Found her very friendly, I was her last appointment that day so she let me and encouraged me to spunk over over face :D again love doing that.Very sexy girl and she soon had me hard and sucked another load out of me which I spunked over them awesome tits.
Need to see her again

Offline The_Don

I saw her two years ago.

Need to see her again

As your in the sharing mood   :rolleyes:

If you have the time, care to sharing some of your experiences, via some reviews  :unknown:

As it may help other, punters on these forums  :hi:  :hi:  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

A little steep in price for a Photoshop girl.

Thank you for the review.

Offline Anadin

parking was a bit of an issue

Park in the local Asda, spend a fiver and get free parking. It's a 2 minute walk.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 05:07:25 pm by Anadin »

Offline Jerboa

Karinna is hot, but when was Hemel in London?  :unknown:

Offline Borabora

She seems a bit difficult to get a hold of recent though, since my review I have not been able to get through on many occasions and only seen her once and that was last week. When questioning her about that she said she sees about 8-9 guys a day which is why she finds it difficult to answer her phone!

Offline Brazilian Martian

She does look good but is a fair distance away

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I too can confirm that clit is a wonder of the M25 area  :P :P one of the largest  I have seen and licked  :P she is close to her pics although they are slightly P Shop I reckon they are a good likeness :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Bassman

And now Thurrock.

Offline Anadin

And now Thurrock.

Nope she is only available in Hemel Hempstead all other locations are random ones she seems to put on her profile when she's not available for bookings.

davidwilson

Hemel, although in Hertfordshire, is part of Greater London.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Thanks for that Mr A to Z but this review should be in the another section.  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

No it's not, it's in Herts East of England.  :hi:

davidwilson

No it's not, it's in Herts East of England.  :hi:
I did not disagree that it is in Hertfordshire. There are lots of towns that are now part of the Greater London built-up area, therefore the OP can technically leave this review here. If not, and I'm wrong, then Admin will move this review. I would suggest doing a little research.  :)

Offline Jerboa

I did not disagree that it is in Hertfordshire. There are lots of towns that are now part of the Greater London built-up area, therefore the OP can technically leave this review here. If not, and I'm wrong, then Admin will move this review. I would suggest doing a little research.  :)

Hemel is close to London but not in it, what research do I need to do? I used to live in Beds & Herts.  :hi:

davidwilson

Hemel is close to London but not in it, what research do I need to do? I used to live in Beds & Herts.  :hi:

This will be my last comment. Not once did I actually say Hemel is in London.

Offline Bassman

London for me has generally always been within the M25. When I see the forum area London, that's what I imagine.

Hemel may be in a greater London urban area according to wiki, but if you look up the areas/districts that make up London. Hemel is not in there. I guarantee no one in Hemel says they live in London.

If you lived in camberwell and someone asked where that was you'd say it's in London. Not the same for Hemel.

There are plenty of Hemel posts in the east of England forum.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 03:38:03 am by Bassman »

Offline Mario7769

Based on some of these descriptions including her chiseled jaw, her enlarged clit (lol) and her muscle tone I'm almost convinced that Karinna might be injecting steroids/hormones. They're incredibly popular with Brazilian/Latina fitness women - Winstrol is their favourite! Head this from a female prossie from Brazil also into fitness, and it's just generally well known! That stuff tends to send a woman's sex drive sky high, too... which automatically equals a sensational punt...! Of course, not a knock on her, based on what I know if used responsibly, these drugs are perfectly safe...!

Offline TonyD

Based on some of these descriptions including her chiseled jaw, her enlarged clit (lol) and her muscle tone I'm almost convinced that Karinna might be injecting steroids/hormones. They're incredibly popular with Brazilian/Latina fitness women - Winstrol is their favourite! Head this from a female prossie from Brazil also into fitness, and it's just generally well known! That stuff tends to send a woman's sex drive sky high, too... which automatically equals a sensational punt...! Of course, not a knock on her, based on what I know if used responsibly, these drugs are perfectly safe...!

have been rumours of her having a sex change in past (obvious boob job that get bigger and bigger) and the biggest clit ever!
but you theory seems more likely...she really is a sex mad hottie... :D

Offline Jerboa

Nope she is only available in Hemel Hempstead all other locations are random ones she seems to put on her profile when she's not available for bookings.

Yes for example her location at the moment is Cornwall, oh well it's nice down there this time of year, but she's accessing from Mexico, don't know why she does that, why not just say at the top of her profile I'm away on holiday.

Offline Borabora

Apologies for putting this in the wrong section - if admin see this, could you please transfer to the south east category?

Offline Jerboa

Apologies for putting this in the wrong section - if admin see this, could you please transfer to the south east category?

At least you're learning your geography now.  :P