Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you take it up  (Read 2707 times)

Pussydoc

External Link/Members Only julliette love.  Can't see many taking it up no guarantees she will meet you again.  £60 or £120 to chat 

[Link fixed by admin]

Offline tantric talents

Chat!
Siri is free and she sounds quite horny
Hard to get her to commit though :yahoo:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:50:51 pm by tantric talents »

Pussydoc

Tried her definitely nothing in the meet it is in a pub or coffee shop nothing just chat , then if your happy she will meet again but NO guarantee she will . Have noticed not many views for a newbie or any feedback  yet

Offline Poopster

Pay you 60 quid for a half hour sit-down in Starbucks... right... and you ignore the poor punter who wants to book a second "date"?  Fuck off love.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Deluded bint will have the quickest dusty phone ever

Offline dboy74

She has not quite realised how this actually works!

Offline NIK

Don't think she's deluded but a total fucking con artist. It's the 'punters' who book her who are deluded.  :crazy: If no one did then these cons wouldn't work. 
One shit photo too and she admits to being a fatty.  :thumbsdown:

Offline NIK

Tried her definitely nothing in the meet it is in a pub or coffee shop nothing just chat , then if your happy she will meet again but NO guarantee she will . Have noticed not many views for a newbie or any feedback  yet

:wacko: :crazy:

Pussydoc

Thanks for fixing the link Nick

Pussydoc

By the way I never actually booked her far to much of a piss take by a deluded prossie,,

Offline Turtle Z

Maybe the post title should be, would you make it up!

Easy to see how this works... You buy her a coffee and hand over £60.00 cash. She then tells you too put an AW booking through for next time and you never hear from her again. If you like expensive coffee just follow this link...  External Link/Members Only

:dash:

cain

I emailed asking if I was expected to pay ontop of the £60 for the drinks / food etc. or if she was taking care of these expenses for the intial consultation, apparetly the punter gets to pay for drinks etc, (as expected :) ), I replied saying I had my concerns as she was a bit of a big lass I don't think I would be able to have a budget feed her. I await a reply :)

5th Musketeer

A 30 year-old university student?  Can't spell or write with proper grammar, and doesn't know what AdultWork ("Adult Works"  :unknown:) is for and really should be on SA.  I shall be most interested to see how many fools take her up on her "proposal."   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Ben4454

Looks like she is on the wrong website?

Doesn't surprise me. She is trying to take the piss. A supreme ego who is using reverse frame dynamics to make you buy the seller. She is under the impression that her conversation is worth £60 for an hour. For £60 an hour I expect to talk to Steven Hawking about his latest theories on particle physics rather than talk shit with a dumb 30 year old student who's only smart conversation she could muster is how to fake tan ones back - and on that note she cannot even spell 'unusual' correctly.

If you notice inbetween her shoulder blades there appears to be a small wad of spunk on her back. Maybe her past punter got so pissed off at the first meeting he decided to blow a load over her back in frustration.

In any case - you won't be getting anything and she'll take you for a ride. In the next 6 months I suspect to see a thread here with a punter complaining he loaned her some money she never paid back.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:00:11 pm by Ben4454 »

5th Musketeer

Looks like she is on the wrong website?

Doesn't surprise me. She is trying to take the piss. A supreme ego who is using reverse frame dynamics to make you buy the seller. She is under the impression that her conversation is worth £60 for an hour. For £60 an hour I expect to talk to Steven Hawking about his latest theories on particle physics rather than talk shit with a dumb 30 year old student who's only smart conversation she could muster is how to fake tan ones back.

If you notice inbetween her shoulder blades there appears to be a small wad of spunk on her back. Maybe her past punter got so pissed off at the first meeting he decided to blow a load over her back in frustration.

In any case - you won't be getting anything and she'll take you for a ride. In the next 6 months I suspect to see a thread here with a punter complaining he loaned her some money she never paid back.
:D :drinks: :thumbsup:

Pussydoc

Offline Nagilum

What contradictory bullshit did I just read.

£60 for a date and then in the Q&A a question about sex is asked and she says yes if the punter wants it!

She is  trying to coax you into paying for the date and then being horny enough to extend it for two hours.

Black listed!

Offline HappyandLucky

I might book her for drinks and dinner at £60. I would love to see her face drop when I reach across, hold her hands and tell her how special I feel that on our first meeting she is prepared to pay for the finest food and wine and all I have to contribute is 60 notes towards a few hundred pound chow down  :lol: :D :lol:

Offline Nagilum

I might book her for drinks and dinner at £60. I would love to see her face drop when I reach across, hold her hands and tell her how special I feel that on our first meeting she is prepared to pay for the finest food and wine and all I have to contribute is 60 notes towards a few hundred pound chow down  :lol: :D :lol:

:lol: stop it I'm getting goosebumps over here.

5th Musketeer

....and I can't wait to hear that you have done that!  She sounds like a real wind-up artist - so wind her back up! :)

Offline mh

I read the post title and wondered "Would you take it up the what?".

Like the football chant to Beckham asking if he ever took Victoria up the Arsenal.

Offline Blackpool Rock

LMFAO but unfortunately it's probably right  :wacko:

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

Apparently this is "how it's done" with a lot of US punters; they pay for a coffee meet first for 50-70 quid and then after that they can move on to more adult services. Always thought that was weird as I'd much rather just get down to business  :cool:

ramrodronnie

To me it's fucking obvious. She's trying it on, no question. I wonder how many mugs have fallen for her bullshit?

texasjapan

I emailed asking if I was expected to pay ontop of the £60 for the drinks / food etc. or if she was taking care of these expenses for the intial consultation, apparetly the punter gets to pay for drinks etc, (as expected :) ), I replied saying I had my concerns as she was a bit of a big lass I don't think I would be able to have a budget feed her. I await a reply :)

:lol: :lol: :D #legend

Offline Poopster

No longer active.

Shame, her USP will be missed. 

Offline NIK

No longer active.

What a surprise.   :rolleyes:

Stupid cow.  :mad:

5th Musketeer

No longer active.

I think she just realized that she was on the wrong website - shoule have been SA - and is thanking her lucky stars that she didn't have a face pic out there!  :D

Pussydoc

Maybe against all odds some clown has took her offer , or maybe a few have, there's got to be a few idiots out there

Offline HappyandLucky

Oh noooooo, I had hoped to turn her black coffee into a Latte. At her social rates I trust she would swallow without spitting. Another  :wackogirl: bites the dust l, but I feel she will be like a phoenix and a new cappuccino profile will appear soon  :dash:

Offline Rich42

:lol: