Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I know where all the good Eastern Europeans are - and its not Scotland  (Read 873 times)

Offline stevecsm

Was on a trip to Germany last week and due to flight times had to spend an evening kicking my heels in a small town just south of Stuttgart. Having a random walk I came across one of the branches of the FKK clubs.  Now I know where all the good eastern European girls are. For those of you not familiar with that chain it’s really what we are missing out on due to our restrictive legal view of the adult industry.  It’s well documented in the overseas section of this site.
You can search for FKK on this site and get a better idea of what it means but basically is a franchise much like KFC but dealing in sex. The one I visited was in a small town (50,000 people) and was just great. You pay €20 at the door and get a towel and bathrobe. In the club the facilities are usually a sauna, steam room, great showers, a sports bar, normal bar, cinema (not showing the recent blockbusters I might add), and several chill out zones. It is populated by fantastic naked east Europeans from Romania and Hungary (although other nationalities are available). One exception was Asian  women and when I asked if they were available was politely told no.  As the girls are right in front of you all naked in their glory there is no chance of a bait and shift. The basic service (oral, sex and RO) is €50 for 30 minutes in a private room, although you can do it anywhere in the club. For anything extra (additional 30 min, CIM, waterspouts etc) it’s an additional €50 although anal may cost you more. As the girls are “self employed” they have to offer a good service. Must say the two I had were fantastic, such a change from the service we can expect from the Romanians here.
One of the Romanian girls I spoke to had been in Glasgow but was not complimentary about either her fellow nationals nor about the clientele. It’s a bit of a vicious circle, the clients treat the girls badly so they treat the clients badly. As she said why would the “good” girls go anywhere else when in the FKK clubs they have the protection and control on what they want to do.  The FKK just sums up what can be achieved if it’s done properly. Well managed and with strict control it was a great evening. Drinks were slightly expensive, €6.00 for a beer or glass of wine but not excessively so. With competition from other clubs not far away it kept prices down.
I did wonder about how it survived in a place roughly the size of say Stirling where everyone probably knows everyone. On speaking to one of the German guys he said it was largely what happened in FKK stays in FKK but also that as they were everywhere most people drove the 30-50K to the next town and went there. Even the girls said they often see customers walking about the town but would only say hi if they were alone.
Just shows you what we are missing if we had a free regulated industry. Hell may freeze over before we get that.

Offline Happyjose

Can't disagree with your point; have found similar with Romanian prossies in Spain, Italy and Switzerland. Quality in terms of service generally far better.

However, you've clearly posted in the wrong section. How is this a Scottish review?

Offline auldie63

Sounds great, but don't hold your breath till we get the likes here. Like KFC eh, is it finger lickin' good.

Roger De Her

As the girls are “self employed” they have to offer a good service. Must say the two I had were fantastic, such a change from the service we can expect from the Romanians here.
One of the Romanian girls I spoke to had been in Glasgow but was not complimentary about either her fellow nationals nor about the clientele. It’s a bit of a vicious circle, the clients treat the girls badly so they treat the clients badly.

Now, I'm not suggesting it happens every time,  but I've had plenty of excellent experiences with ladies from "said" origination,  and I think you've nailed an important point in what you have to say here.  I don't "win" every time,  but have had plenty of great punts with girls Who have bad reviews from others. I think its a Two Way Street a lot of the time!!

Roj