Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best in love no longer active on this site..???? (not this but AdultWork)  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Declan_C

noticed this new profile and looked familiar.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

then looked at the profile who I thought it was

External Link/Members Only

and seems she is now not active

so guessing she has opened a new profile as BetMeQueen
weird why she doesn't explain about her old profile on her new profile as she was getting good reviews as her old profile
well ive updated my hot list.
Banned reason: Weirdo / creep/ lurker / leech, take your pick.
Banned by: daviemac

mavgoose

Definitely her.
Strange she changed....

chico1000

Spoke to her.  AW took it down for some reason and she didn't know how to put it back up again.  So she thought the simplest thing to do was to recreate a new profile.  Her English is not great so probably she thought it easier to do that.
External Link/Members Only

ickydicky

some jealous auld hoor probably did the lassie in with aw. theres a lot of that goes on

Offline auldie63

A couple of girls have told me that if they build up a good amount of credit for PG etc. on AW the organisers find a reason to drop their page and grab the money.

ickydicky

A couple of girls have told me that if they build up a good amount of credit for PG etc. on AW the organisers find a reason to drop their page and grab the money.

thats something ive heard too. yet strangely some girls never seem to get stung that way

Offline auldie63

I think some are fly for it and when their total hits a certain amount they take it out. 1 lass told me she thought if you went over £50 it was likely to happen. I used to see a regular, sadly long retired, and she got done for £90 and then some time later £75 and they didn't tell her they took her page down. She only found out when she checked herself as she was getting no calls, both times they let her put her original page back up but when she asked about the money it was a case of We Know Nothing!

RandyF

Spoke to her.

What a surprise  :lol:

Typical gypo shannnigans, from this hoor that's no a gypo  :rolleyes:

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I think some are fly for it and when their total hits a certain amount they take it out. 1 lass told me she thought if you went over £50 it was likely to happen. I used to see a regular, sadly long retired, and she got done for £90 and then some time later £75 and they didn't tell her they took her page down. She only found out when she checked herself as she was getting no calls, both times they let her put her original page back up but when she asked about the money it was a case of We Know Nothing!

Think it must have been someone unlucky. Had over 400 credits sitting for a year and mine wasn't taken down. Most people I know have at least 150 credits as an average. It's to do with reporting the profiles for stuff, they're happy to go by the word of one person against the other, happens a lot.

RandyF

If you run a PG scam, they let you for so long, but then when it comes to paying out then there start looking for verification, which the PG scammer generally cant provide which leaves AW to pockets the balance.

Offline zag69

RandyF

She has also put her prices up :(

Spoken to the Sinoriota BetMyQueen about this.  She say- "Hoy hablaremos. The man from del monte & Sergio say gringos they not make the fuk with this bitch for peso less than 110. siesta pelotudo gentlemans Qué? "

chico1000

She has also put her prices up :(
Yeah not a smart move to keep the bears happy Ill put a word in.

DG

Yeah not a smart move to keep the bears happy Ill put a word in.
Given her good press I was thinking of her as a Plan B but regardless of the reasons for the new profile, I don't think she's made a big enough impression to hike her prices so soon  :thumbsdown: