Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara for you - Birmingham  (Read 2523 times)

2 review(s) for Zara--for you (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BillyBackDoor

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just a quick heads up for anyone heading to see this girl.

It is the girl in the photos, although she looks a little tired.

Very petite and cute, so beware of big head being constantly overuled.

Comms are brilliant, this girl knows how to cast a line.  Unfortunately as soon as money changed hands, everything agreed evaporated.

Avoid like the plague unless you enjoy feeling like you've been mugged.

More later when I can get to a keyboard.

vw

Sorry to hear you got fucked over by this 20 year old teen.

What a bitch

Not my cup of tea anyway looks an bit masculine for my tastes.

Offline pbrown355

Was on my HL. Thanks for the heads up-she's not on it any more

Ming

Ouch, sorry to hear that Billy, look forward to the details.

Ming  :hi:

Offline excitedcoffee

Ditto - same terrible experience

Offline BillyBackDoor

Right.  I can't be arsed to go into a chronological blow by blow account of how truly fucking stupid I've been.

It's a neg for the following reasons:

-She kept me waiting.  Should've wallked.
-Completely forgot about dress request. Should've wallked.
-Agreed FK then wouldn't deliver.  Too late to walk at that point, already paid the bitch.
-Agreed pop twice in half hour.  Wouldn't go for round two.  So basically paid hhr rate for 15min.

There was OWO, it was quite pleasant and her big lips looked really good around my cock, but it was only delivered long enough to make me hard, wasn't very deep and basically followed the removal of several layers of skin with wetwipes.  But, I am absolutely sure that I wouldn't have raised even a semi if I hadn't popped a pill.

Sex was how I imagine it would be with a Realdoll except less animated.  She kept her head turned well away from me the whole time.

Her attitude throughout was absolutely shit.  Not rude exactly, just completely indifferent.

I have absolutely no idea why I didn't walk multiple times,  I had at least 10 good reasons to.  Other than the thought of getting to bang a cute, petite young girl.  Someone should invent a switch that allows us to disconnect our cocks from our brains when important decisions need to be made.

I haven't gone through with a really crap punt in quite some time and it's been like getting dunked in ice water.  Hopefully it's woken me up.  The signs were all there but her comms were enchanting, flawless and totally honeytrapped me.

After I popped the first time, which didn't take long as despite the indifference and the recycled inner tube condom, she is hot (imo) and even with the litre of lube, she was still tight.  So I couldn't hold out.  As I said though, I'd popped a pill so was confident that round two would be better.  Except when she came back in she had donned the obligatory leopardskin dressing gown and slippers.  As far as she was concerned it was over.

It was at this point that we had a bit of a heated disagreement about the fact that she'd agreed to twice in hhr.  Totally denied it.  I was fuming, so I said I wanted 20 back as I'd only had 15min.  Calm as you like, she smugly suggested I could stay the rest of the time and we could talk...after all, you just pay for the time.

I left at that point.  Nothing more I could do.

Meeting girls like this gives me some insight into why some guys are so bitterly cynical about "pro$$ies".

Anyway.  For reference in case the profile gets recycled again.  This is her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

If you she opens the door to you, run a fucking mile.  I wish to god I had.

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline azrael

Sorry to hear you had a torrid time, thanks for posting the negative review  :drinks:

Ming

I can only sympathise given my poor experiences recently, but take solace in the fact that you have saved others from a similar demise.

Offline Turtle Z

We've all been there Billy. I was equally annoyed at myself recently for ignoring my own golden rules about poor comms,  not wearing what you asked etc, all clear sign that you should cancel the appointment or walk.

mikexxlong

Sorry to hear it was a shit punt

Unfortunately plenty bitches like this out there :angry:

If there  wasn’t so many deceitful cunts , tricking & cheating punters out of time and services + all the other dodgy shit that can happen around pro$$i£’s :mad:
I don’t think this forum would exist

tilt8890

Just a quick heads up for anyone heading to see this girl.

It is the girl in the photos, although she looks a little tired.

Very petite and cute, so beware of big head being constantly overuled.

Comms are brilliant, this girl knows how to cast a line.  Unfortunately as soon as money changed hands, everything agreed evaporated.

Avoid like the plague unless you enjoy feeling like you've been mugged.

More later when I can get to a keyboard.

well another review here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79390.0

getonit

Looks like she's swapped accounts.

So you think zara is now the girl in that Nicole profile?  The Zara profile is still live and this Nicole profile used to belong to someone called Alicia.
So to sum up : Zara who is crap took over a profile from Christina who was good and now calls herself Nicole who used to be Alicia who was Czech and now Hungarian...Are you keeping up ?...

Ming

So you think zara is now the girl in that Nicole profile?  The Zara profile is still live and this Nicole profile used to belong to someone called Alicia.
So to sum up : Zara who is crap took over a profile from Christina who was good and now calls herself Nicole who used to be Alicia who was Czech and now Hungarian...Are you keeping up ?...

I'm confused, need more wine................ no still confused, look nothing alike, still need more wine......
????????

Offline BillyBackDoor

I'm certain it's the same girl.

Look at the photos on the Zara profile where she's wearing a flowery dress.  This is the same girl pictured above, reply #5.

Now look at the profile pictures on the Nicole profile.

Ming

Look at the photos on the Zara profile where she's wearing a flowery dress.  This is the same girl pictured above, reply #5.

Sorry Billy, not seeing it, the nicole photos she has a tummy tattoo, cant see one on Zara???

getonit

I'm not sure either , but anyway if you click on the ratings for Nicole there are a couple of feedbacks , and they are not good , one is from UKP member bonza and indeed he put a review on here and is linked from billys post. 

Offline BillyBackDoor

Sorry Billy, not seeing it, the nicole photos she has a tummy tattoo, cant see one on Zara???

Tbh, I can't remember whether she had a tummy tat or not, but I do remember she had quite a big tat on her left shoulder blade.  I used it at one point as a distraction to delay popping, but I don't see anything similar on Nicole.  Of course the tattoo / photo timeline has a part to play here too.

I'm not sure either , but anyway if you click on the ratings for Nicole there are a couple of feedbacks , and they are not good , one is from UKP member bonza and indeed he put a review on here and is linked from billys post.

I remember reading that review and at the time it was a different girl.

I would love to be wrong as I think Nicole is gorgeous and if that likes list stacked up  :thumbsup:, but as she would seem to be on the profile carousel, who know what or even who you'll get.

I still think it's Zara, so it's down to one of you guys to TOFTT and hopefully prove me wrong.

Offline azrael

This ones nicole

Im with ming on this BBD, i cant see the resemblance between these two pictures  :unknown:

Chuckman

What an utter cow.  :(

Thanks for taking the time to post a warning for us BBB, that's certainly one off the HL.