Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sensualsabrinaxxx - leicester le3  (Read 1022 times)

1 review(s) for SensualSabrinaXXX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline finn2187

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/SensualSabrinaXXX

£100 for 1hour.

Well, my first review on here and it happens to have been the worst punt by far in my 1yr old punting adventure.
My fault, in part, for not looking for any feedback but it was a last minute decision/opportunity for me. I was unable to access AW found her via Vivastreet.

Good comms from the start and pleasant enough venue(terraced house). She was friendly and quite cute in a way and started with a good bj(covered tho). I then went down on her nice neat pussy and she made the appropiate groans and quivers.  She then lay back for mish, i prefer to start with cowgirl so she obliged....for about 1 minute.

I asked then for doggy but she said she didnt like it so mish it was. 20 mins of pumping with no sign of popping she stopped me, took the condom off and said we were finished.  Had 60 mins really flew by? Had it fuck, more like 30-35. I pointed this out to her and she blamed me for having too much stamina and that most chaps had come by then.

I left unhappy, what could I have done in this situation realistically? Any advice in case of future repeats fellas?

So in a nutshell, avoid. Also she told me she was italian when i asked. When i just checked her AW profile it says romanian. Probably says it all. Oh well, lesson learned hard way i guess

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for 1hour.

Well, my first review on here and it happens to have been the worst punt by far in my 1yr old punting adventure.
My fault, in part, for not looking for any feedback but it was a last minute decision/opportunity for me. I was unable to access AW found her via Vivastreet.

Good comms from the start and pleasant enough venue(terraced house). She was friendly and quite cute in a way and started with a good bj(covered tho). I then went down on her nice neat pussy and she made the appropiate groans and quivers.  She then lay back for mish, i prefer to start with cowgirl so she obliged....for about 1 minute.

I asked then for doggy but she said she didnt like it so mish it was. 20 mins of pumping with no sign of popping she stopped me, took the condom off and said we were finished.  Had 60 mins really flew by? Had it fuck, more like 30-35. I pointed this out to her and she blamed me for having too much stamina and that most chaps had come by then.

I left unhappy, what could I have done in this situation realistically? Any advice in case of future repeats fellas?

So in a nutshell, avoid. Also she told me she was italian when i asked. When i just checked her AW profile it says romanian. Probably says it all. Oh well, lesson learned hard way i guess

So you didn't even get to pop, or did I miss that part??

That's absolutely outrageous!  :dash:

As far as what you could have done:

For starters you might have stood your ground on the time issue. Secondly I would have pointed out that you hadn't even popped. And thirdly you can ask for your money back. Sometimes when it gets a bit heated, Sergei makes an appearance and can be negotiated with, as he knows the possible consequences of shit service going public.

My final recommendation is to do your homework before parting with hard earned cash.

Hope it works out better for your next punt.

GN  :hi:

Offline finn2187

You are right, no pop. Heard a few voices in house beforehand so dont know who might have showed up if id kicked off.  Bit gobsmacked at the time tbh

Offline threechilliman

OP, you've TOFTT and warned others. No concelation for you, but valuable for others.

tcm

Offline Owwhatanight

I like to sample the odd EE girl now and then. Occasionally you get one that is the business & Vfm but I never book more than 1/2 hour because there full of shit excuses just like this cold turkey.
 :hi:

Offline Knny

My advice is to book thirty minutes only for new meets.  Even then they'll try to get you out asap.  Sometimes I think we should only pay for 15 mins and let them know that the extra money will be paid later.   I don't know.....bottom line is that toftt can be very rewarding but has these risks.  Just see it as an adventure and experience.

Offline Picti

And yet her profile promises so much! Actually her profile is written in good English so if I turned up and her English was basic it would be obvious that someone else was making promises she might not keep and I would walk.
Outrageous behaviour but sadly conforms to the Romanian stereotype. I don't mind not popping in a meet as long as I've otherwise had a good time, but to have someone else dictating my sexual response isn't acceptable.
I'm all for TOFTT and it's laudable but let's make sensible choices even within this. 
Sorry you had this experience and thanks for posting.

TheNewSeeker

Thanks for the TOFTT review OP, good on yer, and welcome to UKP in the EM.