Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Carla - 1869519 - Bristol  (Read 3651 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet Carla x (15 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Urban_G

External Link/Members Only

Carla needs no introduction here, well known and well reviewed on UKP.

I've wanted to see her for a couple of years now, when I first saw her profile I think she was based in London, as was I, but then she moved to Cardiff, just a bit outside my hunting ground back then. Now I'm in the South West I have had every intention to make efforts to see her but some neutral reviews put me off making the 100 mile round trip. Last weekend I was happy to see that she was in Bristol and didn't want to miss this opportunity so I called her up but her availability didn't fit in with my plans. She told me she was in Bristol for another week so arranged to see her this weekend.

Pros:
- Good comms, returned all my calls that she missed and replied to texts promptly.
- Nice apartment in a convenient location close to Cabots Circus.
- Pretty girl and a nice body.
- Let me choose what I'd like her to wear from a selection of outfits (I went for a bodystocking).
- All agreed services provided (kissing, OWO, 69, sex in a variety of positions).

Neutrals:
- None.

Cons:
- None.

Final thoughts:
Carla was really enthusiastic and had a great attitude towards me and delivery of her services. I'm really glad that I decided to see her as 30 minutes for £60 with all those services included is definitely excellent value for money.

She told me that she has decided to stay in Bristol as she is a little bored of Cardiff, it will be interesting to see if other members of the HNDF stable follow suit.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:31:02 pm by Urban_G »

Offline hottext72

Nice review.  Hungarian not to many of them about.  Moved her to my HL. Is her English ok?  :drinks:

Asian Hunter

She told me that she has decided to stay in Bristol as she is a little bored of Cardiff, it will be interesting to see if other members of the HNDF stable follow suit.

Yes her fellow Hungarian girlfriends have moved across the bridge  :cry:

vw

Good review like my Hungarians,shame my no1 Hungarian is leaving this week and also shame hate coming to Bristol and incalls only other wise would love to let her drive the VW !

Offline KC66

I saw Carla this afternoon, lucky to catch her before going home for two weeks. Too early to review as still on a high but my experience was the best I have had. She is a lovely lady.  :thumbsup:

serialpunter65

Glad some people agree with me she's a bit special. 

Offline HughJardon

Hope you gents enjoy, she's a decent VFM punt  :thumbsup:

vw

Glad some people agree with me she's a bit special.

Not special enough to review though ?

Lz-129

Hndf? Er what am I missing here? Is that short for handful?

vw

Hndf? Er what am I missing here? Is that short for handful?

Hungarian Nut Draining Factory

Just the Welsh name for their group

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59230.0
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 10:11:22 am by vw »

Offline CasualPaul1999

Her profile says shes on Holiday  :( shame as Im in Bristol on Friday

Boblowjob

Beautiful girl, I've seen her. I went to give her a good tongue lashing and she said "only the outside of my pussy" how the fuck are you supposed to do that??? When I've have a pussy as nice as hers two inches from my face I want to be buried in it, not flicking the edges. Frustrating.......

Lz-129