Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anabbelle  (Read 1061 times)

13 review(s) for Lorennaa xxx (5 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Terenas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After having been let down by my plan A, I found myself with a little time to kill and the raging horn.

I texted Annabbelle as I was really keen to see those tits and was hoping that she was as not bad as some of her reports suggest.

I wasn't going to risk too much money so I arranged to see her for 15 minutes. She does charge extra for pretty much everything so it ended up being £70 after I'd opted for owo.

Her body is amazing. Absolutely cracking tits. Just what I wanted.

She was bright and bubbly and spoke very good English.

She is definitely very clean. So the comment on another thread about her response to an unclean client is not surprising.

OWO was ok. Not particularly deep but it felt good. She did make a few of the stupid, unnecessary noises that some girls like to make but it didn't really hamper my enjoyment.

Sex in a couple of positions including a very enjoyable doggy to finish. I really wanted to stick my dick in her arse!

All in all, a surprisingly good encounter.

Good enough to make me want to return? Maybe, maybe not. She didn't kiss which was a disappointment and with the long list of extras, if I went for an hour with anal it would be about as much as Soph without the guaranatee of a great time.

TL:DR - amazing tits and a cautious recommendation

Offline Roth

« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 02:32:55 am by Roth »

bristolqwerty

Cool. another Romanian  :thumbsup: punt.  Is it me or does she look like a young Carol Vorderman, now that's a punt  :sarcastic:

fatmonkey85

saw her when she called herself Jasmine, amazing tits!!!

vw

And gone to London to be polluted !