Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotBox Party Northampton - a new party in EMids  (Read 3727 times)

Online Steely Dan

As posted on UKE, the HotBox in Northampton is doing parties the last Friday of every month.  These seem roughly in the style of LMP, but only £120 for 2 hours.  4 girls maximum 8 guys, 3 parties in the day. Next one isn't until the last week of March. If anyone was there yesterday, please review.  If not we may need a volunteer to TOFTT. 

There were only 2 reviews of this place in 2015 - and one is now banned.  Anyone else been?

I can't post the link due to the auto thingy.

Offline Chezzie John

I'll take one for the lads and give it a go next time hopefully as not many seem to know about the place?

Offline regular_guy

i went to the hotbox a few months ago - not to a party,  just to see one of the girls,  nice place.

They were a friendly bunch and they've decked it out well.

I prefer independents than parlours but this place was well run and i would happily go back,  although the other one i wanted to see has now left  :(

Be interested if anyone does TOFTT at a party,  but am sure it will be good once they get going.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
As posted on UKE, the HotBox in Northampton is doing parties the last Friday of every month.  These seem roughly in the style of LMP, but only £120 for 2 hours.  4 girls maximum 8 guys, 3 parties in the day. Next one isn't until the last week of March. If anyone was there yesterday, please review.  If not we may need a volunteer to TOFTT. 

There were only 2 reviews of this place in 2015 - and one is now banned.  Anyone else been?

I can't post the link due to the auto thingy.

Group Profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Main AW Profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sirbonkalot

these parties look like fun and the one at the end of March is Nuru one as well, sods law its on a saturday so i can go  :( :( :(

matt000169

Just spoke with them and the march party has been moved to April 8th as they realised it was easter weekend.
I used to go to TLC in Birmingham, hope these are as good :)

Offline Jacobkim

Where did u find number to call them. I can't find it??

Online Steely Dan

Their phone number is on their own web page which can't be linked here.   Google: their name and town you will find their page.  It is next Friday and the theme is pirates. MELONY - CONFIRMED PHEOBE - CONFIRMED VICTORIA - CONFIRMED NICOLE - CONFIRMED KRISTEN - CONFIRMED.

I wish I could go....
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 08:16:23 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Chezzie John

I've finally booked myself into Saturdays party :) Never been there before but hopefully it'll be good

sirbonkalot

Well done CJ, Please let us know what you think of it afterwards and show them how to really party !!!!

Offline Jacobkim

Well done CJ, Please let us know what you think of it afterwards and show them how to really party !!!!

Hi CJ

ANY REVIEWS REGARDING PARTY???

I may try this this months party.

Offline Jacobkim

Here you go mate.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101738.0

Thanx CJ

I hv decided I will be coming to party this month.
Will u be there this time CJ?

Offline Chezzie John

I don't think so Jacobkim. I've been off work all week with sciatica and its killing me. I can hardly walk never mind fuck :(

Offline Jacobkim

Sorry to hear that mate

Hope u recover from it soon
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: