Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy__Amy_Cardiff  (Read 2981 times)

7 review(s) for _Sexy__Amy_ (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HughJardon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cant believe I havent reviewed this girl.
Comms are superb, but she deals with the majority of queries via text message, she doesnt seem to work after 8pm though.

The venue near the flower shop in Roath, house does look a bit run down on the exterior, apparently Redevils going to fist the landlord but thats a matter for another occasion.

The girl, a petite sized 6 blonde polish girl with a decent body, nice jubblys good arse does anal.

Onto the service, Into the cozy little room I went, double bed drink offered, money handed over, 60 for half hour 100 on the hour, good rates.Then straight into DFK which always warms the cockles, her hand wanders getting you hard in no time at all.

Then onto an owo blowjob, her hand and mouth technique are sensational, plenty of flicking your bellend around her little mouth and also good use of her tongue stud in and around my japseye. I ate her pussy out whilst her motion speeded into a savage noshing.

On with the johnny, she straddled me and rode me expertly, then over for a spot of missionary/pronebone plenty of neck sucking and tongue kissing ensued. Bent her over the bed for a bit of deep stick doggy, then she whipped the condom off and tossed me todger into her mouth taking an adequate load, no snowball for me, but she spat my cum onto a tissue, didnt swallow.
Amy straight up loves sex and I have returned on many occasions as service is always great and you know what your getting.

This review is bittersweet as she is leaving for her holidays on Monday but a highly recommended punt, those who have seen her will agree.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Asian Hunter

On your recommendations HJ, I may pay her a visit when she returns from her holidays. She fits the bill I'm into, petite sized 6 blonde, a decent body, nice jubblys good arse. Reminds of Jessica from the HNDF crew. How I'll miss her over the bridge. Is Amy good looking like Jessica?

SeekingtheTruth

Amy is a pretty girl.

Jess was more cute.

Swings and roudabouts really but I always preferred Amy.

Asian Hunter

Thanks STT. May give Amy a try, test the water so to speak. The comments about her, is she's a good solid reliable punt. But Jessica's cuteness always does it for me.

Offline HughJardon

Suprised you havent had a visit AH, because shes consistently good. Comparing Amy to Jessica as Seeking says is apples and oranges. Would I drive to Bristol to see HNDF girls, its very unlikely what with the likes of little katie & Angelina there. Although I would possibly drive over for Amy.

np500

Good review Hugh, this has jogged my senses, Had comms with her before exmas but other things got in the way, will visit soon.

np500

As for fisting the owner, if I catch the lazy , money grabbing twat, he's fucking avin it !

Offline HughJardon

Yeah go and fist his Ass with a sandpaper glove, that'll teach the tight fisted fucker  :lol:

Amy goes to show that you dont have to spend over the odds for a decent punt, we need more Amys, now we've lost the turncoats over at HNDF  :music:

Asian Hunter

Suprised you havent had a visit AH, because shes consistently good. Comparing Amy to Jessica as Seeking says is apples and oranges. Would I drive to Bristol to see HNDF girls, its very unlikely what with the likes of little katie & Angelina there. Although I would possibly drive over for Amy.

I'm surprised myself I haven't checked out Amy before. She'd gone unnoticed under my radar. But did hear she had problems with previous profiles being hacked.

Read on the south west board, little katie is unavailable, having stalker issues.

Her and Angelina are that good, to travel over the bridge?

Offline HughJardon

Only from what Ive read on the SW reviews, she gets very high scoring, the late great Sir Frank tipped me off about little Katie, but she does garner a lot of unwanted interest. I may have to wait a while to visit her. Angelina I will ask does she tour ??
I suppose the hottest in Cardiff is External Link/Members Only
The least being Helen of Troy  :vomit:

SirFukedDaLot

One of my regular butt fucks when she first showed up about 6 years ago.   Always fingers and a thumbs up followed by my little friend.   I must admit she was great and I was fond of her, she did vanish for a while to have a baby but then came back.. did see her again but not in the last 2 years or since she moved from the bay to roath. 

The late Sir Frank!! What are we saying HJ.. has he left this earth. 

I am possibly retiring from this game and have pulled back a lot in recent months. . So will hope I can get a few old ones and new ones before the curtains are drawn.  So much crap out there at the moment. . Recommendations welcome.

np500

Sir frank got him self banned from uk punting, it was all very odd and surreal , but new SIM card and a very differant writing technique apart, he's history ? Sad lose but self inflicted bullet to the foot !

Offline mr big

whos the best punt Olivia or amy

np500

I've seen Olivier twice and very much enjoyed her, but Amy so my type body wise but have not visited yet. I have massive expense coming up over the next month but once all of this is out the way I will endeavour a visit, can't belive I've not been her yet as she's 5 mins away, don't tell no one that though !!!!!

Offline wholuvsubaby

I have seen both on more than a few occasions but the one for me is def Olivia - such a believable GFE and she does have amazing oral skills albeit that she is carrying a few extra sandbags lately - then again don't most of us!

Both up there with Cardiff's best and great VFM even more so with the demise of HNDF. Olivais not going to be around for much longer - so enjoy her whilst you can.

np500

Oh shame, Cardiff to lose another !

Offline ledley

I spoke to Amy today, she is only away for 1 week.

np500

Not leaving for good then, that's good.

np500

Hang on ? Amy's away for a week  ! Is Olivier leaving for good at some stage ? As she does go home regular , much like the girls from the defunct hndf. ( Cant do that in caps no more ) .

Offline dcpunt

I have seen them both and both girls are a great punt. But for me it is Amy only because I fancy slimmer girls.
Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HughJardon

I spoke to Amy today, she is only away for 1 week.

Thanks Ledley, it was the one thing I failed to ask and that was how long her holiday was, empty balls syndrome I suppose, I just wanna cut and run.
Mr Big good question, my personal preference is Amy but Olivia is a very very good way of spending a half hour, my review of her would be positive. Gents according to her last review she (Olivia) will be leaving next week so a quick high 5 with Amy then back to Gdansk.
Olivier  :lol: :D Red you crack me up  :lol:

Offline iverthickone

I have seen them both and both girls are a great punt. But for me it is Amy only because I fancy slimmer girls.

IMO Olivia is the best, tough agree most will prefer Amy's petite looks.  Amy is good, but is slightly on the in, out and on to the next one side.  She must see 4-5 men a day, and is a bit prossesional.

Went to see Olivia again yesterday, as good as ever, but yes she is intending to quit soon.  She is an intelligent girl, and has just got her degree, and wants to get a "proper" job back in Poland.  I guess that is fair enough, though I will be gutted when she goes.

She is off on holiday next week, back again for a month or so, then I think that may be it, though I think it's still fluid atm.

Offline wonky

The first time I saw Amy I was very impressed looks wise but agree it was a very "in/out" experience (i may even of reviewed it) but after a year or so gap I thought i'd try again and think she does reward familiarity. As it is with me know I think I could happily spend an hour in the pub chatting to her just as much as an hour in bed.. obviously i pay for the bed so  :D

With the loss of the hungarians down the bay Amy to me is the best value by far in Cardiff. As for Olivia we just didnt click I suppose. Amy was better looking (imho) and similar service.

:)

jamesjonesjames111

Couldn't agree more. Been meaning to do a review for Amy for quite a while. I've seen her twice - superb service both times.

np500

Call me forgetful ! I've been meaning to see Amy for months ( have exchanged e-mails before Xmas ) and as she's so close and bang on for price,  I keep parking else where ! Noticed the other day ( often drive past ) some one ( not me ) must have threatend the land lord with that cock up his arse, as the front door has been re glazzed , fills me with pride that I may have had something to do with that , in an indirect sort of way !

tonibell99

I would send Amy a msg telling her you had a word with her landlord telling him to smarten the place up. You never know she might be very grateful if you know what I mean  ;)

np500

And knowing my luck, she got fed up with it and paid for its repair her self, I'll look like a right lieon cunt and she'll fucking block me !

Offline ledley

She is back from her Easter break today