Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetTeen_julia20 (Tufnell Park, N19)  (Read 3500 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like to thank those that reviewed julia before

Services:
FK
Kissing
Penetration (Protected)
OWO
CIM
Hand job

Price: £90 per hour

Comm's: Via phone and text's only (maid), her English is ok but at times a little limited.

Location: Basement flat, bedroom (small and clean) bathroom clean and usable
Free parking on side roads 6-7 min walk (permit zone depending where you park 10:00 -11:00   or   12:00 - 13:00   or   08:00 - 18:30) pay and display close by.
Tube = Kentish Town less 10 mins walk (or 134 bus). Holloway Road = 20 walk (Piccadilly line)

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Don't show her face and the body shots are fair!

The girl: Mid to long black hair, size 8, 5.4, age - mid to late 20, Real tits (B cup), nice a$$   :thumbsup:

Plus + Good service and attitude, she can take control, if you let her (in a good way), no rushing or no clock watching.

I will add,

Her kissing mite be different for some, but having kissed a few W/G, in my time. I can state, her duo partner wins hands down on this front.
Given the choice, if I was in the area, I would happily punt both. As each offered me, different and positive experiences. 

But as always YMMV with any W/G.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only  and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 11:26:03 am by The_Don »

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review. Yes, both girls at the flat are great punts. As you say, Julia's kissing is unusual! An excellent girl, with a fine body, but if you are into boobs and dfk, her flatmate is the better bet.

Offline kefcseries

I don't recall anything unusual about her kissing technique, can you describe what you experienced?

Offline Goldman2

Who is the other girl at the flat?

Offline bestbefore

I don't recall anything unusual about her kissing technique, can you describe what you experienced?
I guess one person's usual is another's unusual. If you have already experienced her kissing then you don't really need others to describe it. I just prefer her flatmates dfk ( and boobs!)

Offline The_Don

I guess one person's usual is another's unusual. If you have already experienced her kissing then you don't really need others to describe it. I just prefer her flatmates dfk ( and boobs!)

+1

Persie

saw her today.

facially not that pretty but great rim job  :lol:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

If you have already experienced her kissing then you don't really need others to describe it

True, but on the other hand not everyone reading this has kissed her, and some would count it as useful info about her :thumbsup:

Persie

True, but on the other hand not everyone reading this has kissed her, and some would count it as useful info about her :thumbsup:
I thought her kissing was okay - what's everyone else's experience?

Offline bestbefore

Teaandcrumpets review of her sums up her dfk style best.

Offline fartknocker

I saw Julia twice last year, and I can't recall anything unusual about her kissing. What irked me was the dreadful bed, the worst I've used with any wg. Also, she made me chuckle the first time when I cim she gave the thumbsup. Second time exactly the same.
I know they have routines, but that keeps coming back every time I read anything about her!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de